How many of your calories do you get from drinks?

How many of your calories do you get from drinks?

Drinks don't have calories

maybe like 10 calories a day max, so like ~.5%

I drink coffee in the morning and tea in the evening, each with 1.5-2 spoons of sugar, so something near 100-120 calories.

Water only? Or black coffee and diet drinks?

i drink beer all the time so probably 1500

if you are drinking anything other than water, black coffee, and/or tea you're never gonna make it

(I don't count protein shakes since those are supposed to be meal replacements)

if drinks includes milk and smoothies i get about 1000 calories
>300ml milk
>50g peanut butter
>50g strawberries
>Mass gainer
>1 scoop whey
150g carbs
60g protein
45g fat

Over 1k

Proton shakes

I drink a Gatorade like 4 times a week and the rest is water so like 500 Cal a week

>mass gainer

Just add some oats ffs.

Over 9000. Carblets, when will they learn ?

none? fuck, do you guys actually drink soda when you're at home? jesus christ

pretty much this. when I lived in the US as a kid, I drank 2l of Coke a day. As I got older and realised that healthy eating is required, I switched to water. If you want your fluids to have some flavour, why not just put some fruits in the drinks?

Oatmilk for 150kcal, coffee for maybe 15 kcal. Other than that the only thing I drink is water and tea without sugar.

t. confused all day from low blood sugar

I don't eat refined carbs so my blood sugar is steady all day, you know only refined carbs make your blood sugar shoot up and then dip down under normal levels?

Mass gainers are usefull to gain weight

Mass gainers is useful for people that dont have time/stomach to cook food

Today my morning shake was 343 calories (40g oats, 300ml milk, various fruits) and my after workout shake was 290 (whey, 300ml milk, more fruit..) Depending on the day I buff the morning one up to 400 which is exactly 1/3 my daily intake.

Mass gainers are overpriced flavored sugar.

Pre blended oats are superior for shakes.

>400
>1/3 my daily intake
Are you a 4'2 female?

5'6 male

I burn calories from my drinks, I only drink ice cold water and black coffee.

>Mass gainers are overpriced flavored sugar.
They are 40-50 dollars

How is that expensive?
That isnt expensive in the US

>ice cold water and black coffee.
my nigga, these are the best drinks.
Ice cold green tea is also very nice

How much calories does water have?

All of them.

do meal shakes count? mine are about 1200 kcal
>milk
>oats
>proton powder
>yogurt
>peanut butter
>banana
>chia seeds
blend it up and it's thick and delicious and nutritious

Like 200. I drink a lot of fucking gatorade at work.

they better be sugar free user, otherwise, that's a lot of sugar you're drinking

Not going to make it.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

4.7 calories per cup of coffee.

Are you pretending to be stupid?

I only drink water with fresh squeezed lemon during the day (about 1.5 gallons)

and 20g BCAA plus 150mg caffeine during workout.

Basically less than 60 calories I think

Got it.

i started to hate the texture of oats on my shakes after couple years of oats, mass gainers are cheap as fuck here thoughm i have a really hard time eating a lot, so they help me a lot

i still drink 2L of coke zero everyday and still have a decent physique, also my test is low enough to make me a hardgainer and now low enough to have test prescribed

Blend them in a powder before adding the other stuff.

i used to bought oat flour already, but i simply can't stand it anymore, and also mass gainers have some extra vitamins, more protein and it tastes good, kills my sweet tooth

>more vitamins

lol

>more protein

Add more whey or cottage cheese, stop wasting your money.

> tastes good, kills my sweet tooth

So add some sugar or honey or fruit for taste, better than all of the cabs being refined shit with no fiber.

Apart from alcohol and a bit of milk, 0.

>Add more whey or cottage cheese, stop wasting your money.
do you think more whey+fruits are cheaper?
also a decent mass gainer isn't refined shit with no fiber, may not have fibers but the carbs are high quality

20cal: coffee (10cal milk and 8cal sugar)
50cal: fruit juice (concentrate and soda water)

that's it. sometimes an extra 50cal for another juice, and rarely 150cal for a glass of milk.

I once decided to count my dads since he didnt loose weight no matter how little he ate, turns out he drinks 2500cal a day.

>do you think more whey+fruits are cheaper?

Yes

>also a decent mass gainer isn't refined shit with no fiber, may not have fibers but the carbs are high quality

This whole sentence holy shit.

I enjoy a glass bottled SunDrop once a week.
It only has 72 calories roughly and is accounted for via cardio the hours before I enjoy it.

Don't stop enjoying life for the sake of physical attractiveness. Just be conscious and don't overindulge.
If you refuse to have fun sometimes, you'll stay a virgin forever.

About 200 from a protein shake when I am cutting. When I'm not cutting, I usually get enough protein from food that I don't do shakes, so 0.

Not counting proton shakes, probably 200-250 cal from 2% milk. Besides soda water, water, black coffee, and tea, I don't drink much else.
I'll have a beer with the work buds once a week or so. Scotch and vodka during celebrations.

>He drinks anything other than water
LMAO never gonna make it.
PS:coffee is shit, makes you lazy and immature

never going to make it

Get over half my calories from milk probably. I don't eat a lot. Skelly life

Stop replying to retarded namefags

>if drinks includes milk
Why would drinks not include milk?

at most 250 in a protein shake. usually 0.

usually the only non-water i drink is preworkout, and if I've got munchies i'll fill up a galon jug with sugar free kool-aid

0, maybe around 10 if I sip

All of them. I'm on a flavored water fast

About 35 (morning coffee).

Mr. money bags over here

Usually 0. Only drink water and the occasional black coffee for when I need a boost. I'll have a couple servings here and there of protein shake (~100 calories per scoop) depending on how the day's going.

half at least, i drink so much milk non stop all day, rarely ever water i know i should drink more, minimum id get is like 1.5k calories a day from milk alone

Normal cutting= 0
Liquid PSMF=700
Maintaining=0-1000
Actively bulking=900-1800

If you need to drink your calories to gain weight then you can get more calories, fat and carbs per serving (and significantly more per dollar) by just drinking whole milk/chocolate milk.
Mass gainers are expensive as fuck for what they are, and believe it or not food costs do add up if you're actually eating a lot. Even if cost isn't an issue for you there's no reason to take pride in wasting money on an inferior product. That's just stupid.

0, only water and milk master race