Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NG-iZ1VQpAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using vampire steroids

no thanks

life isn't anime, anime is for huge faggots

>Falling for the abs meme
This isn't 2002

The cringiest thing about anime is the laughably childish notion that an attractive 20 something woman is still feasibility a virgin and that there are enough of them to wait around for (why anybody would want to dick a virgin is beyond me).

>anime is for huge faggots

So is Veeky Forums.

That's the point you retard. Since those kind of women don't exist in real life anymore people retreat to fiction for them.

Different kind of huge faggots.

>anymore
You silly child. "Virgin" brides have hardly ever been as such through all of human history because alpha males don't give a fuck and beta males have yet to devise a definitive test for virginity.
Also
>doesn't know how to fuck
>doesn't know how to suck
>doesn't know how to stroke a cock
Golly gee, sure sounds fun.

They were common back then because people married young.

Unless you get them at 12 or 13, chances are, if they're hot, they're not virgins.
I love how this is still revelatory info for beta males.

That's why the age of consent was lower back then. Men were supposed to marry qt teen gfs and keep them for life.

I love that I never see attractive, successful men sperging out over virginity.
I also love how the greasy fat weebs have no concept of how massively insecure bitching about it makes them look.
Calling others cucks just puts icing on the cake.

>You silly child. "Virgin" brides have hardly ever been as such through all of human history because alpha males don't give a fuck and beta males have yet to devise a definitive test for virginity.
Throughout History as well as today it really depends on too many factors to make such broad generalizations. Even today in the age of feminism and women's liberation, the difference between the West and the muslim world regarding casual sex is pretty stark.

Dude, its summer. Its warm enough to walk outside shirtless. Do this if you truly have shredded abs and i guarantee some girls will at LEAST give you a second glance in public

And the Muslim world seems so nice. They all got their virgin bride after all. How could the Muslim world possibly be a bad place where every man gets his speshey weshy virgin bride?

This is true.

The genetically blessed don't complain about virginity and can fuck anything they want.

Meanwhile neetcel incel virgins sperg about about stupid shit like muh age of consent.

I agree with the other statement saying that having a freaky gf who already knows what to do is much better than having a virgin gf

There's nothing wrong with just fucking sluts, but it's not worth to marry them.

Not that guy but you sound like an underage overcompensating fag who just lost his virginity to a paid whore. Theres nothing wrong with virgin girls. T. Guys whos been with virgins and whores

I agree so long as the definition of slut means at least more than 4 previous, sexual partners.
If you demand less, you're going to come to find that 99% of the breeding female populace are "sluts".

I'm not shitting on virgin girls. I'm shitting on the beta males who demand them.
I've been with 2 virgins and a whole mess of sluts.
No prostitutes though, sadly.

ITT: waa waaa girls want to fuck a bunch of guys just like I want to fuck a bunch of girls

Dumbfucks.

imagine the gains you could have with instant healing...

>Abs
So your 150 pounds soaking wet and you wonder why woman don't consider you attractive?
Should of done SS

I remember it like yesterday 15 years old me and my buddy:
>"we are now in the blessed time where we can take girls virginitys"
>"h-h-hell yeah bro"
Actually only took 1 girls virginity and am still with her feelsgood. He got about 14 though

>People who justify girls being roasties by saying they themselves just wanna fuck a bunch of girls

Part of the problem

Well you can do something about the last part, cant you?

I was half sarcastic. I'll admit, I've always assumed prostitutes were a waste of money if you already got laid regularly.
Are they ever worth it?

Vamp Araragi is just slightly past ottermode. Not enough for me. How do I into Dramaturgy mode?

I want so badly to see a real picture of you to confirm what I'm assuming about you.
I guess you got a monopoly on morality, fella?
Kek, KYS, incell.

>tfw no cutie vampire waifu

>an attractive 20 something woman can't still feasibility be a virgin
>44.2% of women -- almost half of Japan's millennial singles aged between 18 to 34 -- are virgins.

One-night stands are practically non-existant in Japan, except for the red-light district. Girls there don't have a new boyfriend every 3 months like in America. Most importantly though, "partying" culture doesn't exist there, were women are encouraged to get black-out drunk and have sex with random frat boys every weekend.

>Having sex with virgins sucks guys don't do it!!!!
Do you really think a girl has to fuck 10 different guys before she knows how to give a blowjob? That all virgin women are dead fish in bed? You need to find better women.

>Self reported study in a country that puts a premium on virginity
Kek.
Only a beta could believe this shit.
Let me tell you a secret alphas have known since the dawn of time (and betas will use any cherry picked factoid to deny to be able to stave of suicidal depression).
Normal people have low key sex at 14 and beyond and have the lack of autism to remain low key about it.
They lie to their patents, their friends and their beta boyfriends who will never know any better.

*parents
Not patients

Dude, I don't think promiscuity is good but there is just no fucking way that's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=NG-iZ1VQpAk

>watch bakemonogatari expecting cool fights and shit
>last episode ends and it was shit
>all the cool stuff happens in the prequel novel which is not anime yet
>instead 3 series of ecchi harem shit
WHYYYYYYYYY

It's obvious you're trying to justify your whore of a girlfriend having fucked 15 different guys before she met you, I bet you think you're "alpha" just because you've fucked a couple of drunk 7/10s at frat parties too.

>self reported
And intro the trash it goes. Thanks for playing.

T. Blown out roastie

two nukes wasn't enough

Not true though.

Not saying people don't fool around, but sounds to me like your just hanging around with busted women, or you're black

In both cases, my condolences

You mean the girlfriend I haven't mentioned who also doesn't exist?
Are you SURE you're not an incell in denial?

>not true for beta incells
FTFY

Show me all the hot guys sperging about virginity.
I'll wait.

Yeah who wants a virgin chick. Seriously. It took me three sessions with this once chick because she never broke her own hymen. I literally shoved my fuckin index and broke that shit. Also you can't just ghost these chicks, they fall in love and threaten to kill themselves when you bring up any little hint of breaking up. Just get yourself a one night stand.

>sounds to me like your just hanging around with busted women, or you're black

You posted this as I was typing it. He needs to find higher quality women, ffs it's not the norm for a girl to fuck multiple guys before the age of 18.

What a cushy dreamy little beta myth.
Whatever keeps the noose of your neck.
I'm sure all that teenage sex isn't very fun anyway bro. Who needs it when anime figures look this good these days anyway?

>"surely everybody was as much as a failure in high school as I was."

This, soooo much this.

Virginity: the projection

The media is starting to make me hate intelligent women.

I said multiple guys. NORMAL girls haven't fucked more than 2 guys before the age of 18, that's a FACT

>this objectivity unconfirmable thing that has a huge amount of arbitrary social stigma surly is self reported accurately
Oh sweet, sweet child......

*objectively

araragi is so fucking hot

Best scene in the movie, so good I took notes

>tfw no crab gf
>tfw no bat mistress
>tfw no cat waifu
>tfw no monkey fwb

You ain't supposed to break a hymen dipshit

Hahahahha fucking fujo fell for the monogatari is and action and is good meme

I don't get why people are so salty about virginity. I pretty much only fuck virgins and dump them after two or three fucks. They're fun because you get to control them and direct them. I feel bad for whoever gets them after me though lol I fuck them up good

>tfw girlfriend is into fitness
>tfw she's rich

>walk outside shirtless
>girls stare at me
>awkwardly avoid their gaze until I pass them by
I'm glad I wasted 4 years of my life to get aesthetic.

>finally decide to get back out there
>have a great date
>get to her place
>she invites me in
> in the middle of sex have a PTSD episode and just freeze and blank out
>she walks me through it almost like how my ex did
>(ex died last year)
>have to explain my rape story to her because she's entitled to hear it at this point
>didn't finish, she's now completely uninterested in me

Every fucking time lads. There's never gonna be another like her, is there?

Shit this gave me feels....
More background info bro

would you walk her home gently Veeky Forums?

arararargi-kun is fucking shredded

why are you telling a woman you raped somebody while you are having sex with her

Stop using buzzwords because I touched a nerve. Just because you fucked a pair of 4/10s during some shitty dorm party you got invited to doesn't make you a playboy or a Chad.

Pic related is you
>Rate me fit, people say I'm an 8 why can't I get laid

this is my fetish please give me the source for the love of god the entire reason i lift is to please big titted 2D women i havent jacked off in so long what is this from OP

>hehe yeah man get with the times, just let women fuck around all they want and have no standards, theres nothing you can do so settle for used women. Still better to have somebody thats had multiple dicks inside of her than to have nobody at all, right?

have some self respect, fag

sauce?

i just got fit and now i'm fucking trans.
TRANS
I AM TRANS