Jesus is my brother

Jesus is my brother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LqmmPmuoCD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prove him wrong. Every bit as sound a claim as "god is my father", imho.

The eternal (((hakka))).

>Kills between 20 million - 100 million people
Cheh, nuttin persagonal, Qing.

>Doing Opium and fucking your wife is bad
>Fucks their wives and smokes opium all day
Absolute madman

>Christianity with Chinese characteristics.

lel

>Catholicism with Chinese Characteristics

kek

>China with Christian characteristics.

>some chink reads a missionary tract about Christianity after failing the imperial examination
>decide's he's Jesus 2: heavenly boogaloo
>he's not even an influential or important person
>starving peasants and opium addicts decide he's alright
>Sees China: "This is mine now"
>starts the most deadly war in human history up to that point
>the only war that killed more people in ALL OF HISTORY was WW2, and maybe not even then
>completely destabilized China, leading to the warlord era and the collapse of the Qing, paving the way for Maoist China

Is this the power of concentrated autism?

youtu.be/LqmmPmuoCD8
You are welcome.

>YFW he was telling the truth and you're going to hell for not heeding his message

been looking for this meme for so long

Why didn't I know about this man until now?

I always feel like Taiping rebellion was retconned as oriental bullshit. Did this nut actually cause rebellions or did they just coincide with his rise so he gets all the credit?

you're a newfag who hasn't lurked tthis board longe nough

>Did this nut actually cause rebellions
no. there were a shit tons of rebellions in early 19th century china as the political and economic situation deteriorated from the late 18th century. Hong got as much support as he did in spite, not because of, his ideology.

More like it snowballed.

>1850s China: Qing Dynasty went through famine, foreign intrusion, corruption in government.
>Traditionally these are taken as signs that Qingz have failed the Mandate of Heaven, so Chinks get restless.
>Hong Xiuquan and his Christfag Cult starts a rebellion.
>Other people take this opportunity and start their own rebellions, with some throwing their lot with the Taiping.

Basically: it wasn't a single rebellion, but multiple ones that took the opportunity that the Taiping Started. Just take into account that even within the Taiping nobody really obeyed the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom (which was a failed state of its own as its members also fought each other) and frankly did their own thing.

A good example of this is Liu Yongfu's Black Flag army, which was more or less a Patriotic Rebel Group than one of the Taiping's lackeys. After the Rebellion was quelled, they actually fought for the Qing (or more specifically, the reformist members of the Qing court) in Vietnam and Formosa, with Liu Yongfu starting his career as one of Qing' China's wanted men and dying as a national hero.

More like it tells you how unpopular and incompetent the Qing were.