I could really use some advice. Currently in bulk/cut purgatory

I could really use some advice. Currently in bulk/cut purgatory.

6'4 205, started at 127.

I was planning on packing on an other 20 or so pounds by December before doing any cutting, but some user in a 404d thread suggested cutting now because high BF%. Didn't think I had enough muscle yet to cut.

Don't want to be small, but don't want to be a fat fuck either. Ideally I wanted to stay above 200 from here on out, but I'd be okay with cutting to around 190ish. 170 is absolutely way to small for my height.

I'm still tiny af, and now I guess I'm pretty skinny fat.

I appreciate any advice.

Ideally I'd end up around 230 somewhat lean in the next few years. I have so far to go, honestly it's made me seriously consider roidin a bit.

Lifts-
BP: 220
SQT: 290
OHP: 140
DL: 315
ROW: 190

lift heavier, do not cut.

That's what I was planning on doing. You don't think I'm too high of a BF% to continue bulking?

you're 6'4 and 205, you are not fat, you bf% is not high. you need a lot more mass before you even consider cutting, although cutting at 6'4 as a natty is pointless unless you like twink mode.

you just need to get stronger and build muscle.

For the most part, that's what I was thinking. I will need to cut eventually after bulking so much. Next summer I'd like to be lean and have abs, but I don't want to be a small little twink.

What do you think? Bulk to 220? 230? 500?

You think roids are a good option? I've still got a lot of natty potential and I'm 20 so I have a lot of natural test.

Recomp now and then clean bulk again once you plateau.

>You think roids are a good option?
Well they're an option, doesn't mean it's ideal. Your numbers are pretty low in relation to you actually considering to roid. You could easily get a 500 DL, 405 squat, and 315 bench naturally, but it would take you many many years. If you want to cut to the chase and get those numbers way sooner, yeah go ahead and roid. You've still got so much room to grow, I'd say roiding would be a dumb fucking move right now, but it's up to you mate.

Long term, wouldn't it be faster to just stick to bulk/cut cycles?

To be honest, I don't even know where I'd find roids or know how much they'd be. I don't have a place to get them, and that's kinda the only thing stopping me from cheating right now.

But I agree, it would be dumb to start using them right now. I'm just impatient and want to look good soon.

You won't make any progress with that retarded bulking&cutting meme

Bulking and cutting works though.

Bumping this thread because it's relevant to me

Similar build, or are you nearing the end of your bulk?

>Didn't think I had enough muscle yet to cut.
>Don't want to be small

You will look better small, even with little muscle. Being "big" is a meme.
Old pic when I started lifting, started with a cut pretty fast, 6'4" no idea about my weight.

Mirin. That looks like 200 pounds lean at 6'4. I'd need to cut from probably 235 to look like that. I still wouldn't be that lean.

Being small sounds fucking awful. Once you escape Auschwitz mode at 127 pounds, you don't want to ever be small again.

I'd enjoy looking like that, but that's not what would happen if I cut right now.

>That looks like 200 pounds lean at 6'4
This is me at 190.
In general weight is greatly overestimated as a factor in looking good.
Being "small" is all in you mind. The world will see you as fat and treat you as such.
The heaviest I have been is 235, but looking back bulking that extreme was senseless when you have to loose 50lbs for summer.

Literally skeletor lmao. I don't think you could even curl 25lb DBs

Fair enough. Only thing is that I need to build up my chest first to look anything close to that. I think I definitely have to fill out more before I can reward myself with a cut. I look great in clothes, so that's one reason I'm happy with waiting until around December before the cut.

You look good though. What's your stats and routine? That's probably my goal body at the moment.

He looks bigger than me though, and I curl 40-45s.

I think I couldnt even lift my arms bro.
I have done a few years where I bulked a lot and cut down for summer. My max weight being 235 and cutting down to 185. Looking back at it I think it was not worth it.
My routine is a full body HST three times a week. At the moment I cycle twice a week on a race bike.
My stats are pretty mediocre at the moment at the moment, finally injury free though!

How much more do you lift than me though?

How much more bulking until I could reach that build with a cut?

DL 3x420
SQ 10x310
bp 6x220
Could do a one handed pull-up or bw + 3plates
OHP 1x200
row 6x275

The only thing that matters is training years and diet, if you are strict(er) you will reach it sooner.

Somewhat similar build and also 6'4, have been cutting but I'm in the 180s now and wanna start getting my pathetic lifts up

nowhere close... guy in my picture was 6'4" 190 at that point. The guy you "mire" is 175 at most @ 6'4" in that picture

you don't realize how much water bloat and fat us tall people can gain without appearing fat. Yes OP, your bodyfat is high already, and the 80 lbs you gained are nowhere close to being actual lean mass as you probably still think

I don't know where you got that I think I'm lean. I stated I have a high BF%, that's why I'm conflicted about bulking or cutting.

What are YOU suggesting I do? Cut? Bulk? Roid? Be patient?

You could afford to bulk more, or lift at maintenance.

Bulking and cutting is only effective for people that are on gear. Recomping and clean bulking is pretty much the way to go as a natural that's looking to retain muscle mass and strength.

if that might be reason #3752 I kinda want to hop on gear

I feel like eating at maintenance always gets shit on as an option, is it a good path to follow?

this makes me wet. is this real?

>literal twig arms

lmao

OP here.

This is my end goal. Chris Hemsworth is about the same height as me. I think he's 220 right here.

What do I need to do to reach this? Continue bulking for now?

I realize I would reach this for probably another 3-4 years.

Might as well use this thread before it dies.
Cut from 260 lbs, been lifting for about 6 months, but still feel like a fatass with no muscle.
Cut or bulk brahs?

6'0 ~190

Also I still can't upload pictures in their correct orientation :(

Congrats on the weight loss. I'd keep cutting if I were you, just make sure it's slower.

Retain what muscle you do have. If you go too fast, you'll get quite a bit of loose skin that you'd need surgery to fix.