Give me a reason to lift when I'm a 21 year old neet and virgin

Give me a reason to lift when I'm a 21 year old neet and virgin...

it feels good

There is none. It serves no utility to you.

That finger looks like a dick.

“The Flower doesn’t dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bees come.”

It's a thumb

Confidence, a fucking sick physique, bitches. Lifting is one of the best things ive done its changed ever aspect of my life, my only regret is I didnt start sooner. Dont be a fag op go get swole

You will be physically healthier, stronger, improve life quality, etc.

Basically everything is better.

I think that being a 21 year old NEET virgin is a good reason to start lifting (or most likely to kys)

Well, yeah. He atleast have a lot of time to get fucking swole.

Imagine being able to get in 2 sessions a day 4-5 days a week.

Went in to slap bros butt after he hit a PR. He turned around at just the right ficking time where I ended up slapping his inner thigh and his balls slightly.

This. This is the reason you should start lifting, OP.

W-wrong thread.

I wish I started lifting when I was 21

t. 25 yo neet virgin

I'll give you three reasons bitch. When you're 22 and have been lifting for a year, you can look back on this moment and laugh, knowing your life has begun. When you finally smash your first pussy you can look back and laugh again remembering how pathetic you used to be. When you finally become the chad you've always idolised you can laugh at the rest of this board and not give two shits about what other anons think. Reason enough for you dickhead? Now let's go fucking lift.

You're 21,neet and a virgin. That should be all the reason you need.

You should have nothing but free time anyway, save up some neet bux and buy a bar.

Tell me your story, future wizard.

You do nothing all day
might as well use all that time lifting than jacking off to 2D women

Because you don't want to be a 22, 23, 24, or older virgin neet...

This. No homo

Start now and get swole. Had a friend who lost his virginity at 30. Took him to the whore house. After that his life changed, has a wife and kids now. Also got promoted and works from home.

woooooooaaaaah dude that speaks volumes