Gymming with shitskins

>gymming with shitskins

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/stats15/figures/51.htm
hiphopwired.com/36809/cdc-clarifies-their-“12-of-all-black-women-have-herpes”-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>notice none of the weights have been touched the entire time you've been there
>grab a set of discarded dumbbells and sit on the bench they were left by
>some nigger runs up from out of nowhere
>"yo man I was using those"

gymming with niggers is the fucking worst

niggers ruin everything. schools, neighborhoods, cities, countries...

Why don't black people wear deodorant?

There's always 3-4 of them at the gym and you can smell them from across the weight room while they pump out 135lb benches as their gelatinous guts spill over their sides.

>Why don't black people wear deodorant?
I haven't noticed this issue. In my experience blacks, mexis, and other assorted shitskins wear deoderant and also wear too much cheap cologne so you can smell them 5m away. It's a stink but it's not a BO stink

Looks like we need to repair the border fence around /pol/ again. The faggots are starting to leak again

when this happened to me i asked him what else he was "on" sarcastically so i didnt accidentally use all his equipment later on i realized this was prob the most autistic thing i could do

"Weird, they were on the ground"

Walk away with them. Quit being a little bitch.

>defending shitskins
top cuck. back 2 reddit you go, faggot

This

found the nigger

reminder that niggers are literally not even human

Seems like the 15 year old /pol/ posters are leaking again.

>ad hominem
not an argument

no one would have a crush on a girl that would even consider dating a black guy

Why all these Reddit morons?

i work out on a 99% nigger free gym in Brazil because niggers cant afford to pay ~25 dollars a month

Noticing the filenames..

Do you have a zip somewhere?

Yeah haha xD, unlike us those reddit morons aren't redpilled kekisanis hahah topkeke bro!

dont cry too hard nigger

> posting sudo science flowcharts and other obnoxious shit

>samefagging this hard
>being a numale
wew

nope but here's another

go back 2 reddit

>sudo
nigger detected

also, you provide 0 arguments or evidence against my sources. looks like you're another dumbass nigger or white cuck who thinks feelings are facts

Mexican hear, we build an immunity to deodorant. Some sort of near the equator shit.

>sudo science

it's probably the same retard who always posts the water beef africa infographic that he's so proud of

Back to r/The_Donald with ye

>no u
please lurk moar

please provide counterarguments to my facts rather than logical fallicies (ad hominem and strawman in this case)

back to /lgbt/

>Argue with me please!
>Why is no one arguing with me waaahhh

A smelly indian guy (this isn't a stereotype, you all fucking STINK) was moving CLOSER to me while i was moving further away. We were both curling, lel

Seriously guys please shower before, during, and after.

>posts irrelevant shit
>gets told to fuck off
>hurr durr ad hominem

>You "was", or you are? Yeah? Okay bro don't leave em alone or else someone's like me is gonna snipe em. See ya

Helps em think twice before being a nig and to respect the place and people a bit more.

The airplane was invented by a brazilian therefore a black monkey
>wright brothers
You cant catapult planes

>0 counterarguments
looks like you cucks have 0 evidence to defend your beloved shitskins

>sudo science

>You cant catapult planes
US aircraft carriers beg to differ

Those planes can take off even without the catapult, dumb nigger.

>dumb nigger
well you got one thing right, at least

Is that your argument or you came to the realization that the airplane is brazilian?

I call them out! I don't pay to smell their fkn B.O. and IDGAF if they want to start something

can confirm as a los angeles fag.

I hate /pol/ fags but this picture makes no sense.

The top 20% of anything is going to be better than, not even the top 50% of the other group, but 50% of the entire whole.

This would be like saying the top 20% percent of football players are better at football than 50% of non football players.

I should fucking hope so.

>indians are white
we did my nigs

>if i redefine the meaning of airplane i can say that huemonkies invented it

>3rd grade percentages are hard
nigger detected

this is a troll image designed to get ignorant niggers to post it on kikebook and you fell for it. gj having a subhuman iq

>Why don't black people wear deodorant?

Because they already have a strong BO to overcome genetically and culturally they are taught to like it despite the fact they live in a country where they are the minority. Blacks in the humid heat of summer stink of the most.

look mom i posted it again!

It makes sense but it's also grasping at straws.

always remember when someone disagrees with you, putting aside the fact that I wasn't disagreeing, just call them a nigger

You know that the US is the only country that believes the airplane is american, right?
The FAI doesnt calls the wright brothers one plane.

>elementary school level maths is hard

i wouldn't want to fuck sheboons, either

I was considering explaining the math to you, but on second thought I'll just leave this thread

>I was considering explaining the math to you
please do. don't try to dumb it down as i am an employed chemical engineer and work with PDEs regularly

i'm waiting. it should not take this long to teach 3rd grade percentages--well, maybe it does if you're trying to make up a way of explaining Superior Nigger Intelligence

top 20% of x performing z = top 20% of x performing z
1 out of every 2 of y = 50% of y

top 20% of x is better at performing z than 50% of y performing z

this is so obvious that it's meaningless. Here's your (You) faggot

If this is at all true, you are pathetic spending your spare time on a fitness board to post this stuff.

the fact that you don't even realize I'm on your side is hilarious

yeah, the image is saying that 1 in 2 whites is smarter than 4 of 5 niggers. i don't know why you decided to throw in x, y, z... do you think that this makes it seem more "mathy?"

just remember: you're here forever

so i guess the irony of the image is what you missed.

Gym closest to my house is claimed by Arabs (I live in Antwerp). The more expensive gyms are white.

I was a bit intimidated at first but it really doesn't matter, never been bothered.

that's actually not necessarily what the image is saying but it is the inverse of it

He is just merely pretending.

>hat's actually not necessarily what the image is saying
you are dumb as fuck

jesus fucking christ

I don't mind mexicans. Everyone else can fuck themselves.

>gymming with ancient space monoliths

this is a bit like playing chess with a small retarded child.

No matter how many good moves I make, my opponent just waves his arms and screams non-sense

>Walk away with them.
>get sucker punched

>sudo science

For people like you, having proper grammar is already considered science. Go away low IQ scum.

the imagemeans that 80% of blacks are dumber than 50% of whites lmao

Maybe just try putting your weights away and there wouldn't be a problem you fucking nigger

great image

also, sage and reported. take your edgy racism to

>Tch. This can't be real.

cdc.gov/std/stats15/figures/51.htm

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

>Can be spread during vaginal birth

hiphopwired.com/36809/cdc-clarifies-their-“12-of-all-black-women-have-herpes”-report/

>Can be carried without showing symptoms

Makes more sense now.

How to avoid the herpes goblin Veeky Forums?

>the imagemeans that 80% of blacks are dumber than 50% of whites lmao

First of all, it would be the BOTTOM 80% of blacks are dumber than 50% of whites, which is very different.

Secondly, that would be the contrapositive of what the image is saying.

Why the fuck am I discussing stats and logic with morons on Veeky Forums?

>First of all, it would be the BOTTOM 80% of blacks are dumber than 50% of whites, which is very different.
How stupid do you have to be to say something like this?

And you kindly reply to him.
>'Was'
Then begin your set.

You mean how black.

this is meaningless
niggers are forced to live in the poorest parts because they are poor because of racial injustice

ever tried getting a job as a nigger? ofcourse they live in poor area, and of course the crime is higher in poor areas, this doesnt mean shit

>get sucker punched
>most gyms have cameras
>it's evidence, nog goes to jail

>and you become a potato
Sounds like a real win.

Just stay here, nobody on Veeky Forums has ever had std.

every arab i've encountered seems to put on half a bottle of spray deoderant. it becomes nauseating

But i want to fuck black chicks, makes niggers butthurt too, even more so.

>becoming a potato after being sucker punched

maybe if you are bitchmade

>Sudo

>sudo science

I'd like to interject for a minute to remind /pol/ that we will enslave all white men and convert their women and children to islam, so niggers shouldn't be their main concern.

I tried that once. Bad experience.

>that subtle skin tone difference
keke

>He still has an imaginary friend