Is Vitalik communist?

I get that Vitalik's young and impressionable, but what is his cringeworthy obsession with American politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/926658046390145025
youtu.be/qGAnZMZr43w?t=2140
dailystormer
shortyawards.com/1st-socialgood/echoes
coincidencedetector.com/
twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/525609198764036098
twitter.com/AnonBabble

was this a real tweet? figured its photoshop
>tfw billionaire ceo is still a kid on twitter
>just like our president lawl

Probably
He's pro censorship and thinks you should run the risk of your losing your home

hes a lil faggot, and etherium is buggy shit

Faker than the BBC meme.

It's real
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/926658046390145025

It's real faggot I saw this the other day

STOP GETTING US TO CLICK ON SHIT YOU SCAMMER

The Canadian mind control is too strong. Even his slavic genes succumbed to the (((madness))).

He needs to be redpilled on the Jewish Question before he causes too much damage. He's very vulnerable to Jewish manipulation, and that's dangerous to all of us due to his leadership position in the Ethereum community.

How do we redpill this guy on the JQ?

Fuck him

That is a bad sign.

You want to hire competent people. Hiring people that fly off the handle and violate company policy is a bad idea.

he literally wants to be a benevolent dictator. imagine if someone at the ethereum project did the same thing with somebody's funds?

oops we accidentally burned all of donald trumps ether, but it's okay because lol xD drumpf

of course he's a commie (and honorary kike). look at him. look at how he reacted to brainbot wanting to raise their own funds for Raiden

How did he react?

If he's not an actual kike, I'm going to still hold out hope for him. He's still young and impressionable, and I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ideally, I'd like to redpill him on the JQ. Once he knows about (((them))), I trust him to make better decisions going forward.

Oh cool another /pol/ thread
Another sage and report

What, you're mad it's not a shill thread like every other thread on here?

You don't like discussion? Fuck off

>Is Vitalik communist
>LGPL

Does this really need to be asked

I used to be in to the whole Free Software thing before I was redpilled on the JQ.

Jews are really good at redefining what "good" is. I fucking fell for that shit. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt until we KNOW for sure if he's beyond saving.

It's more about being counter culture the way cryptos are towards fiat systems bro.

Can you elaborate on what you mean, also what's JQ

>twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/926658046390145025

im selling eth right now. two scoops, impeach dwumpfs are fucking retarted

>Jews are really good at redefining what "good" is. I fucking fell for that shit. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt until we KNOW for sure if he's beyond saving.
I would not be surprised if Tor has backdoors now because of "muh Nazis". Child molesters and slave traders are A-OK. People like Weeve are an enemy to humanity. Seriously. I don't trust the Tor Project at all anymore.

he is in his 20s, most people are liberals in that age, I can pretty much guarantee he will grow out of it. the commie thing is just a phase people go through

how the fuck is this still sitting at 300 with comments like that.

a billionaire would never invest in eth after seeing those comments.

personally i dont want to make someone like that money

He's a self described "Cuckservative".

Being anti-trump is not "counter culture". It's literally the mainstream culture.

Vitalik praised Stalin on twitter but quickly deleted it

MY FUCKING LINKS! NOOOO!!!

>a billionaire would never invest in eth after seeing those comments.
>personally i dont want to make someone like that money

How the fuck do you know what billionaires want? If money skeleton is gonna double warren buffets net worth, I doubt he will give a flying fuck about this Twitter comment and I'm pretty sure that making money has very little to do with *****liking***** the people you do business with

youtu.be/qGAnZMZr43w?t=2140
>The problem with ethereum is, all the project of ethereum are founded by developers
>developers they don't know real life business problems
despite what people say ETH was never meant for commercial adoption, it was always just a project for devs to bring about free decentralized software

>Can you elaborate on what you mean, also what's JQ

JQ == Jewish Question

It's a difficult question that the rest of non-Jewish humanity has yet to find an answer for.

Whites (and I'd even extend it to most non-Whites) want to be good.

To be human is to be HUMANE.

Our purpose and our function is to be good.

However, jews understand that human beliefs are malleable, and if they surround us with the right set of lies 24/7, we can be tricked into believing something harmful is actually good.

That's why today many people feel bad about discriminating against homosexual people. 100 years ago, nobody felt bad about that.

That's also why many white people today say things like "refugees welcome", because they've been brainwashed into believing:
- white people are intrinsically evil
- generalizing behavioral patterns based on race is bad.

White people don't want to be evil so they say "refugees welcome" even though that's suicidal.

Jews are who are behind these and many other harmful ideas, and jews are terrified that we'll notice. The goyim knowing is their death sentence so they've been on a censoring rampage, but it might be too late for them.

It's a mystery to me why jews act the way they do. It's psychopathic, and they are like a team of psychopaths that coordinate across international boundaries.

If we want our future children to live better lives than we do, the jews have to be stopped somehow.

>33:45

btc and eth are already volatile as fuck which is fine.

you dont want some SJW emotional cuck manning the ship

>35:45*

>Everyone that hates Trump is a commie
yeah sure

>you dont want some SJW emotional cuck manning the ship

Exactly.

We shouldn't be surprised actually. Physically feeble or ill men have been shown to have left wing views. Healthy and physically strong ment have right wing views.

Given his physcal condition, Vitalik's political views should be somewhere to the left of Fidel.

>To be human is to be HUMANE.
>Our purpose and our function is to be good.

This is not fact and good is subjective, which you bring up in your own post

>However, jews understand that human beliefs are malleable, and if they surround us with the right set of lies 24/7, we can be tricked into believing something harmful is actually good.

Isn't this literally the same thing you're doing here with your post, saying that something arguably harmful (racial profiling) is actually a beneficial thing. You also make statements about "humanity" and then seem to take it back for black people, hispanics, Jews, basically anyone not white. Protip: as a white person, white people are fucking trash and flawed beings like the rest of them. Parents are incapable of raising their children well, period. You being so brainwashed is proof that white people are just as flawed as any other race, but for different reasons.

Can we get him to start caring about his health?

>as a white person

(((fellow white people)))?

dailystormer dot ws/my-fellow-white-people-blowing-up-on-twitter-again/

> What you don’t ever see is:

> a) Jews saying “dear fellow Jews”

> b) Actual white people saying “dear (((((((fellow white people)))))))”

> It is always Jews pretending to be white to foist this guilt on us.

> You see, my white brothers: we are prone toward guilt.

It is a biological function of our race.

Wasn't he jewish though?

You sound just like these jews who are trying to instill guilt into white people.

(I didn't realize we couldn't link to the dailystormer on Veeky Forums. wtf?)

If he is, I'd like to see proof.

I hope he's not.

Going all in on Trump Coin!

He doesn't strike me as someone who's concerned about his health or outward appearance in general. Do you see what he wears during interviews and other public appearances?

>what's JQ
Jews have been kicked out of a lot of countries for some common reasons. Visit /pol/ for more details.

not surprised, look at the guy, he's like 70lbs, he can't stand up for himself. weak people are almost always liberal

I'm heartbroken guys. How can you trust the company when they are hiring people people who blatantly breach rules because of personal feelings?

I invested quite a huge chunk too. Where should I put my money instead?

Jews have done a lot of bad things, and they don't want you to notice.

shortyawards.com/1st-socialgood/echoes

See that? Jews used all their media power to stop this browser extension.

coincidencedetector.com/

kek the /pol/ neckbeards in the replies

"DONT YOU SEE HOW DAMAGING IT IS TO TALK BAD ABOUT TRUMP IT IS DAMAGING TO ETHEREUM YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT BAG AAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH"

seriously they are all like this, read the replies

Discussion is only worth it when it's done by worth people.
I'll let you guess where is the problem.

too bad /pol/ doesn't know business, let alone tech, and doesn't understand that Trump and Big V are both savage in nature... friends.

I've seen it mentioned on here multiple times, as in legit a jew.

What an idiot, who gets to decide who the "good guys" are?

Oops. Looks like they are after all.
>Eat shit commie.

>he thinks Trump has the power of censorship when the legacy and social media are all firmly in liberal leftist hands

What the fuck, this guy is an actual retard.

And that's without mentioning the little "censorship is great" disaster.

>Implying there are actually leftists in America

kek

You probably think the democrats are leftists too, right?

The fuck are you talking about, rampant Marxism is sweeping the US.

>You probably think the democrats are leftists too, right?
Absolutely not. Neoliberalism is virtually the exact same as neoconservatism, and it's a war-like elitist globalism.

>it's a war-like elitist globalism.
Just call them jews.

when you find out someone is like this, how do you make the sudden intense urge to kill them go away?

I haven't found proof, but this is interesting. He can read hebrew.

twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/525609198764036098

Democrats are people whose solutions to the problems they create is always more leftism.

Fuck up capitalism with regulations and cronyism enough and then offer leftist solution to the problems you created.

You think a state goes from 5% of GDP in the hands of the government to 47% without leftists in charge?

The only somewhat right-wing politician the US has is at the hospital with 5 broken ribs cause of being assaulted by a leftist.

>only somewhat right-wing politician the US
Worldview discarded.

Just buy ETC you morons

Rand was taking it in the ass so hard he broke five ribs. They had to classify his neighbor's peen as a deadly weapon.

>twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/926658046390145025
Because fiat is backed by govts and banks and US dollar is the competitor to Crypto.

That's funny. You're a funny guy. Definitely don't commit suicide any time soon

He hates Dotard like most people. Get over it snowflake.

>cuckthereum
lmao
more reason to be all in btc

You can ask the same question to European trumptards. But will you?

Xe’s a gay leftist cuck