Ask me anything

will u pr0ve it

This

nice larp faggot

if true which coins made you rich, and whats your strategy

>if true which coins made you rich, and whats your strategy

>Believing I got all of my networth from memecoins

This is why you're poor

I'd post a picture of my bank account, but you'd say I "inspect elemented" it or some shit like that.

why do you feel that your relative material success imbues you with some special wisdom in which others may be interested?

congrats on the success, btw not a hater

Why do unhabe to larp this hard

so u wont pr0ve it

:(

you sound kind of unhappy for someone with so much money

Gimme some BTC and Ill believe you

1F2M8uS3J69txeDPGhdBBPA5PYoMUcEcym

Nice bro. I think we talked before. $9MM at 30 for me.

90% of people just call LARP whenever I post. You get bored of that?

you're still a faggot

i'm 28 15m net worth

buy chain link

I don't think it gives me special wisdom. But I see other bitcoin millionaires doing AMAs so I'd figure I'd do an AMA of being a millionaire through other means besides crypto

What was your net worth at 18 & 21? (this is a not so sneaky way of asking if it's your parent's money)

If you really are self made how'd you do it?

How many women have you slept with? How many men? Are you monogamous now or do you play the field?

Ever plan to start a family? Will you buy a ticket to space once it's affordable? Do you believe in conspiracy theories? What's your general political alignment?

I'm not unhappy, but I just think it's ridiculous that people expect to "make it" by investing a measly $5k in some altcoin they saw being shilled on Veeky Forums.

Literally less than 5% of my networth is from crypto.

nice quiz lmfao

you didn't say it was through other means in the OP. how did you make your money?

You are 38, not giving us any cash or crypto, who gives a fuck then?

I have some family members with millions they won't even share with me so why would you?

Waste of time.

You're the exact definition of "gibsmedat"

Now call him a nigger and show him how to properly beat a woman.

12year old trillionaire here

Ask me anything, giving 10btc to any dubs.

Not asking for anything.

also answer these questions

What was your net worth at 18 & 21? (this is a not so sneaky way of asking if it's your parent's money)

If you really are self made how'd you do it?

How many women have you slept with? How many men? Are you monogamous now or do you play the field?

Ever plan to start a family? Will you buy a ticket to space once it's affordable? Do you believe in conspiracy theories? What's your general political alignment?

Do you view mere mortals as ants or something more akin to lemmings?

How long do you think the confirmations will take?
Needless to say. Check em.

14mJxSmn2gm7kg7jvVn9BETHnHMSKfW3tx

I believe you because i'm the same boat

but you're still a faggot that can only get
buttfucked by hookers

robin williams urself

neckbeard

>What was your net worth at 18 & 21? (this is a not so sneaky way of asking if it's your parent's money)

I don't know exactly because it's been a while but I'd estimate

18: $4000 (Started doing jobs over the summers starting at 15, this is all the money I saved up)

21: -$10k (had gone into debt to go to university, family wouldn't pay for me, also had to pay for some medical bills)

>If you really are self made how'd you do it?

Combination of investing stock options, doing consultant work on the side, sales, and starting a SaaS business.

I'll roll for that

135zJZpVf7bAh6Fo9WKz8XrFQBNqgPaZqQ

check em'

1FAtNJcDE31v3urFJjL5gHf8xZUMiYUNBn

>How many women have you slept with? How many men? Are you monogamous now or do you play the field?

I'd say probably 50 women? I don't really keep count. I've only slept with two men, one time when I was experimenting in college, and the other time when I did a MMF threesome.

I'm in a relationship with a girlfriend now.

>Ever plan to start a family? Will you buy a ticket to space once it's affordable? Do you believe in conspiracy theories? What's your general political alignment?

Yes to the first three questions. I consider myself moderate right-wing

Solid

hahah i called it

you're literally a faggot

fucking neckbeard loser saas faggot

>I'm in a relationship with a girlfriend now.

How old is she? Is she smart or dumb?

Hey man, hey. Veeky Forums is a judgement free zone.
Unless you're a digicuck.

roll

Jeff Bezos here, AMA

you make the assumption "space" exists as you know it

Do you oil up your head and rub it all over Thai lady-boys?

Livestream this AMA, only way to prove it...

>How old is she? Is she smart or dumb?

She's 27. She's probably the smartest out of all the girls I've dated. She's a nurse

No, but have you tried Amazon Prime?

So you grew you're money for 20+ years congrats senpai so ok?

I mean what's the point or what's so special about it? Is this some kind of larp to trigger crypto people or?

I'm sure many became millionaires from a $5k investment in BTC even just 5 years ago

Stupid Larper, either post some proof or get over the fact nobody here is going to believe you.

How could you be rich while being this retarded?

OP probably made $15k and imagines that he has $15 million.

How much passive income you make a month and what brings you the most?

Cool.

How hard was the SaaS business? How did it compare to a normal 9-5?

Yes. I'm trying to quit though. I started ordering some stuff from overstock.com. Fuck Bezos and fuck the Washington Post. Also, using methane as rocket fuel?? Really??

roll

How old are you

Do you have a degree in CS? Give us a timeline of sorts pls

Cash my coins out and buy 2333 MAGA hats

Can you buy me one bitcoin?

gib monehs plz

So, how did you do it?

Why you knocking the guy? Assuming he isn't LARPing, only like 1% of American of any age will ever have $15M+ so to act dismissive about it implying it's no great feat, even more so that he did it himself without inheritance, is retarded as shit.

Also why would it trigger crypto people? Most crypto holders will never have $15M+ either. Unless you were an early buyer at least 1-2 years ago (or prior) you probably have no chance of ever making it to that level of wealth.

>not taking photo of browser... and car... and watch... showing picture of fridge and overpriced food in there poorfags can't afford
>not using clustering of proof

Okay maybe you're not a LARP, or at least a very real sounding one
>doing consultant work on the side, sales, and starting a SaaS business.
What industry? How did you get into it? Was it related to your degree? Did you use connections or did you bravado your way into clients? How did you get your first clients?

I think it's a natural defensive reaction. Meet someone like that and:

1. They aren't real
2. They're a bad person
3. They don't actually deserve it

All of those allow someone to dismiss coping with the reality that someone may have actually earned substantially greater wealth and success than they did.

It's time to go back to discord

hey, what do i study or what kind of business do you recommend for raising that fortune from a couple thousand$

1DjzxQT2sEjcMz1gQ2NooTy9HFHxPEghV9

Do you prefer OSRS or runescape 3 i find that its kind of soothing to play OSRS.

>right wing
>slept with a dude
Kys

How quickly can you send Bitcoin?

14ANjYiWWaRJ3ZTkPVSnNpdXgxjgXUsZ37

Letting $15 million rot in a bank account while inflation erodes the value is something only trust fund babies, lottery winners, or some kind of retard would do. If you were really worth that much, you got there through luck and your opinion is worthless anyway.

Ill roll for you user

I'm 18 yo and worth 100 Billion, AMA

politics have nothing to do with sexual orientation, kekistani poster

>the left disagrees with this

JUST

what do you eat for breakfast each morning