Milk is literally steroids

>milk is literally steroids

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4245te/milk_estrogen_and_fat_storage_myth_or_legit/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list
youtube.com/channel/UCbXYn_PQSQPqFbGoH_lxZ8g
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No faggot creatine is

Creatine is a meme. It doesnt work. Even if it does, it is insignificant

>it doesn't work
>even if it does
>actually I don't know anything about it

Milk is steroids for becoming a woman

yes eric said that if you do bulgarian method + gomad you'll get fookin joocy + strength gains.

Who's following his advice tho?

What I mean is its scientifically proven to work. But its significance is negligible. Milk actually is a better supplement because of the bigger long term strength gains.

I'm seriously considering it

Maybe in the past milk was a go to, but with all the hormones they pump into cows now to make them big and fat, thier milk is just concentrated estrogen (don't take me literally when I concentrated, i just mean it has a fuck ton that negates the benefits for men)

You should. He has a degree in kinesiology and is a USA Weightlifting level 1 certified sports performance coach. He coaches elite athletes and is strong AF.

Idk why would people listen to a random fitness youtuber like omarisuf or random powerlifters like candito, both of whom dont have the same alma meter and certification, over this guy.

>You should. He has a degree in kinesiology and is a USA Weightlifting level 1 certified sports performance coach. He coaches elite athletes and is strong AF.

I'm aware. Most of Veeky Forums isn't though. I saw the video the second it came out, and I thought it was a fucking goldmine. I just don't know how to specialize in three lifts without sacrificing strength in my other movements. I have no experience in bulgarian light, having done only full body workouts.

>The average 8oz glass of milk has something like 3 to 30 ng (nanograms) of estrogen. The average birth control pill has 30,000ng of estrogen and it must be taken at the same time every day to have a lasting effect on the body. I know there's a lot of debate over dairy as a whole but estrogen content just isn't really a concern. Nor is it a concern in pretty much any other foods - I think an egg has about 900ng (or somewhere around there, sorry I've been out of school a few years now) but I don't see people worried over breakfast eggs every morning.

Who are you quoting?

A random guy on reddit. reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4245te/milk_estrogen_and_fat_storage_myth_or_legit/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

He also said he's been lifting for 19 years. He also said that in 19 years, he's done everything. He also said that the more advanced you get, the less exercises you can do, with advanced lifters like himself only needing one lift per day.

The only thing really applicable from that video for anyone lifting less than 3 years is to workout every day.

Check out this guy youtube.com/channel/UCbXYn_PQSQPqFbGoH_lxZ8g

He used to train together with Eric until Eric moved.

who is this?

No one because Eric is a fucking troll

LMAO at this fat, no muscle toad giving anyone advice

dollar store eric nice

I believe hes a rowing athlete. Not everyone who lifts trains to become a bodybuilder, user.

>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
We get it from meat, and does do things. What your saying is rendered moot if you're eating meat and drinking milk
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/

If you are a shitskin

gonna start GOMAD in august with grass fed organic cow milk
i'm 5'6 116 lbs
wish me luck

he said he only drinks raw milk from grass fed cows on the comment section

Why not start now?

Wtf bro are you girl? Are you anorexic? You should start right now