How is this girls body not attractive even though she's "fat"?

How is this girls body not attractive even though she's "fat"?
She even has a belly.

Tattoos
Shitskin
Fat

wide hips, fat ass, firm tits

do you literally have autism?

I'd pump and dump her but because of these reasons I wouldn't date her for long.

Is she the fat sis of Abella Danger, my bro?

Tattoos
Fupa
APT
whore face

Her only attractive feature is how slim her waist is relative to her hips, ass, and legs.
I don't see how this is fitness related though.

she's not, you can see the cellulite dimples on her thighs

>How is this girls body not attractive even though she's "fat"?
>even though she's "fat"
First of, she isn't "fat", she is simply fat period.
Secondly she is unattractive because she is fat.
Are you fucking retarded? Stop trying to rationalize your fetish for fatties

Damn she is thick

She doesn't have a bumpy belly, she is fine

Attractive or not, if you decide to settle for someone like her, she is only going to balloon later on, it's just a matter of time.

Most of the people here would fuck a hole in the ground, so I dont see what you're getting at, desu

I would be powerless if drunk but would be disgusted by myself afterward. I dunno, I think it has something to do with me associating thinness in women with high class.

>she is only going to balloon later on,
Explain?

who says her body is not attractive. i would imagine she would not get hit on a lot buy guys. obviously not by the Veeky Forums basement types on here.

>she
>is
>only
>going
>to
>balloon
>later
>on

You're welcome. Any other questions?

She's going to gain a lot of weight later bc she probably doesn't take care of herself

she would get hit on*

To be sure. This is the ideal body type according to your average nog.

Nasty mud + whore + tats + fat = Not even good enough for hired help.

Are you even trying?

She carries her weight better than 90% of women though. Alot of girls her weight would be shaped very, very differently. Regardless of her weight this women will always have big ass n tittles meanwhile if you marry a flat bodied women if she gets fat she might end up having a potato shaped body(think fat Chinese girls)

>2017-07-13_14.58.17.png
Mirin autistic commitment to the cause

Would sink all nine inches and creampie her while she desperately held on for dear life and sang my praises/babbled like a retarded banshee from hell

hip to waist ratio

you have 9inch penis?

Yes.
What of it?

im jealous, that's what of it

I'm jealous of your abiltiy to get deepthroated and not need to do a half hour of foreplay, dirty word play, and still not be able to go balls deep.

be real now senpai, is having a big deal really more of an issue than a good thing?

You don't hold that extra weight with firm tits, either fake or a support bra.

>I don't see how this is fitness related though.
Welcome to Veeky Forums

>I don't see how this is fitness related though.
Hello newbie

No
But to claim it's all sunshine, rainbows, horny teenage girls, tactless yet charming horny women who throw themselves at me, and closet bisexual goldstar lesbians then you're wrong.

She's healthier and more fertile then every girl in a Veeky Forums girl/female bodybuilder thread.

But once she gets older, and her metabolism starts slowing down, and the fast food start catching up with her, she'll turn into a whale

Scare her into going vegetarian or something lol. If she could just maintain that size she would be fine. Also are you from the south? Because up north thick women tend to stay thick rather than turning into giant sacks of potatos like in the south

>trying this hard to rationalize being a chubby chaser

It's almost like men and women have evolved to be attracted to different body traits because we served different purposes. Whoa

because of the ratio.
and the fact she is in her 20s.
also the way she is standing.
no girl stands like that by default. it's a conscious thing.

top braphog, just failoed by being a 3/10 virgin gains looking deathnikk Tbh

run paper bag game boyo

Bad hairline
Stronk jaw

yeah but post this bullshit on a THICC thread and every guy is drooling. here we speak the truth.