Is losing 50 pounds in 4 months realistic for a girl who has a obese BMI?

Is losing 50 pounds in 4 months realistic for a girl who has a obese BMI?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NelIXCuuSZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
youtube.com/watch?v=IB56I3-xan8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you deep deficit cut, sure. You'll feel like shit most of the time, but it's completely possible.

It's possible, but it's better to lose 1-2 lbs per week or 1% of your bodyweight per week.

I'd say 50 lbs in 6-7 months is better.

I lost 60 in 2 months, all you have to do is eat a 33 calorie per day average

Tell me everything you ate in the last week, and I will tell you RIGHT NOW the easiest and simplest change you can make to lose weight over time

Post pics so we know what we're dealing with

Underwear though, this is a SFW board

This. You'll develop more sustainable healthy eating patterns if you go a little slower.

Theres very little calories in things like tuna, eggs, whey, and lean meas. See for yourself on my fitness pal

what this user said

How obese are we talking? If you're like 400 pounds, yeah.

We're gonna need to know:
- Height
- Weight

Before we can even give you a good estimate

Assuming you're 5'5
22 years old
180 pounds (just barely cracking obese for that height)

Your BMR is roughly 1600 calories (with the assumptions, probably different for you)

50 pounds in 4 months is 0.42 pounds a day

There are 3500 calories in a pound, so to lose 0.42 pounds a day you would need a deficit of 1460 calories

So if you ate 140 calories a day, every day for 4 months, you could possibly lose 50 pounds in 4 months.

Again, this is based on assumptions.

>140kcal per day for 4 months

good luck

Yes you idiot. Eat at a deficit and do cardio. Or intermittent fast on caffeine.

Post pics or details OP

What's a kcal

>what's a kcal

This might be controversial around here.
But I'd slow down the cut, if you cut too much your skin will get fucked up with stretch marks and shit.

It's the energy value of food

Your post is controversial because you're fucking wrong.
>stretch marks
>FROM losing weight

you're looking for a quick fix which means even if you do lose the weight, you'll gain it all back because you won't fix your fucked up lifestyle. stick to a strict diet and get some kind of exercise routine going.

Thanks user, looks about right

What sort of diet could I eat so that I could healthily have about 140 kcal a day?

Just do a water fast. I lost 15 pounds in 10 days when I did it

it is not possible and you will fail.

unless you're extremelyl fat like 300lbs+ and have a nutritional died planned by a doctor/dietician and have some born again life epiphany to motivate yourself.

or just smoke meth.

I'd suggest you to change your dietary habits first to slowly lose weight. 4 months of intense cutting are very mentally taxing. Use them to go from fat to skinny, not from obese to fat.

god you're a moron, that's how I know you're a woman

chicken, shrimp, salad with fat free salad dressing, halo top, oatmeal, popcorn

I'm OP and that's not me

I'm 5'4", 178 pounds and 20 years old

Pic please?

Also don't fucking eat 140 calories a day
That's a psychological disaster waiting to happen

>THIS
amphetimines bruh

You'd still have to eat about 140kcals a day

If you don't think you can get stretch marks from rapid weight change (loss or gain, doesn't matter) you don't know shit about skin elasticity.

Fuck off mr. know-it-all broscientist.

I've been eating 600 and that's pretty hard though I can stick to it... 140 is not realistic lol

They really should add IDs to this board

try 6 months and it would be possible at a 1000kcal deficit and rigorous exercise.
it will take a lot of willpower.

eating at 140 for 4 months will probably kill you and/or give you irrevocable personality changes.

do it!

Bad idea, you need to take it a lot slower or else it could have harmful effects. Crackhead diets are never the answer.

Regardless, your BMR sits around 1,600. Try cutting 5kcal a day, thereby burning 3.5kcals a week which is equivalent to 1lb a week. I know that's an answer that no one likes, but it's a safe effective treatment.

Honestly this diet can usually be achieved simply by not binging and avoiding breads and oils.

>More than 3 pounds per week

Unless you're over 300 lbs that isn't reasonable at all. The most should be 1 - 2 pounds per week.

EC+water fast glhf

It would be extremely painful.

my sides are no longer

they are gone with that sick 140kcal cut

I lost 30lbs over two months with moderate effort.
It's feasible to do 50lbs if you're dedicated, willing to push through pain, willing to exercise daily and willing to take a few drugs.

Don't use DNP, as a fat cunt you'll probably die, but Albuterol and Anavar are good options for increasing fat loss (plus, Anavar will help you gain muscle).

Do
Not
Take
Weight
Loss
Pills

Ignore
This
user

I'm not advising "weight loss pills", I'm advising taking prescription medication, either a Beta-Agonist or an anabolic steroid (that has very mild androgenic effects).

I'm not telling her to do green tea herbal cleanses or some other hocus pocus like that.

If she wants to drop 5lbs a week she'll need a daily deficit of 2,500kcal.
Unless she runs a half marathon a day, she won't make it without literally starving herself.

Only other option is fraud, it's a hell of a lot safer than literally fasting for 10 weeks.

Oh wait, just reread the OP.
1,250kcal deficit is possible to maintain, but you won't feel great unless you exercise every day.

Still suggest a cycle of Anavar to increase muscle mass, which would increase your TDEE, allowing you to make your deficit easier.

She will loose her hair

>Anavar
>Lose hair
Only if she's already going bald, in which case she should kill herself.

Yeah eat tuna every day if you wanna get mercury poisoning

>fat free salad dressing

stop with this shit. "fat free" salad dressing is still salad dressing. same goes for mayo , ranch and all this other "fat free" or "low cal" shit

just cut this stuff out completely. you can eat a salad without adding anything to it.

if you absolutely must add something, just squeeze a lemon over it

this guy doesn't know what he's talking about

correct me then you fat DYEL faggot

Penn Jillette lost 100 pounds in 6 months by eating what is essentially a vegan diet

youtube.com/watch?v=NelIXCuuSZ0

yeah but now he looks like he suffers from lupus

But he's not gonna die soon anymore

i ate fat free sauces on a cut and easily lost weight. hell i even ate greasy pizza here and there.

you don't have to eat like an ascetic monk with a regimen diet of oat and plain tuna. just eat less calories than you expend

>eating pizza and "Fat free" garbage
>hurr durr i still lost weight

that's great user. i too have done things in unorthodox ways

is this the best advice to give to someone? no
does advice like this work out in the long run? no

don't (You) me anymore, faggot. go have another pizza and diet coke

If you cut both her legs off

Why do you need to lose 50 pounds in 4 months?

yes i will enjoy eating my food and lose weight while you eat some rabbit food. you seem happy.

>rabbit food

lmao kys fat fuck

not him, but that advice would work out because you're making more simple adjustments to your diet instead of some drastic life changing ones that would require a lot of will power and will probably make you quit after your 2nd month

>not eating ranch/dressing is a "drastic change"

i must've wandered into the /fat-fuck/ general

Doable but not good for your bone or muscle mass. Aim for 30lb in 4 months.

I just need something to make salad palatable. I don't like plain salads.

>Literally killing yourself
Enjoy Auschewits mode

Because I don't like slow progress. I already lost 15 in one month and ate at maintenance for a few days.

I lost 40 pounds in 3 months. Diet is everything. This is basically what I ate for lunch and dinner. Never at breakfast but started to just eat something like oatmeal with fruit.

I would save junk food/fast foot for a meal on the weekend. Half way through fast food made me sick eating it. I would also eat till I was about 80% full. Just enough where I wasn't going to feel like crap after eating.

>popcorn

Yeah don't do that.

food with flavor are disgusting and gross and only fat people eat ranch. people should only eat strict diets, how dare they eat what they enjoy and still lose weight in the end

Popcorn is fine. Skinny pop and 100 cal bags
It's a high volume food

I lost 50 pounds in about 6 months as a dude who was 90 pounds over the highest "normal" weight (so obese, but not severely obese). However, I wasn't all that strict with my diet and only started counting calories toward the end. It really depends how obese you are (and other factors like height and genetics) but if you're in that range you could probably lose, ballpark, 20 or 30 pounds in 4 months if you really pushed yourself

If you don't have a specific reason for needing to lose 50 pounds in 4 months, then extend it to 8 months. You're getting caught up in the "fast progress" meme, which will probably end up with you rebounding on your weight 2 months into the diet when you can't take it anymore. Listen to the other anons in this thread when they say 1-2 pounds a week is about as fast as you can safely/effectively lose weight. 6 months is pushing it but doable. 8-10 months is a better bet if you don't want to be exhausted and bitchy all day every day.

>i NEED to add "flavor" to things that are naturally tasty

not going to make it

>making it
>telling other people they're not going to make it

hmmmm

2 possible options:

>simply not eating for a few weeks
youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
only do this under supervision of a doctor

>Lyle McDonald Rapid Fat Loss
youtube.com/watch?v=IB56I3-xan8
more reasonable, probably the fastest/hardest diet to do if you still want to keep some muscle mass

>only do this under supervision of a doctor

who has the time and money to be visiting a fucking doctor this often? and for something as stupid and dangerous as "water fasting". my doc would laugh me out of his office

believe it or not in europe this doesnt cost you money at all, atleast I have never been charged for going to the doctor here but it might be different if you go every other day. also if your main goal is to lose weight as fast as possible then you should be able to invest an hour or so at the doctors office every 2-3 days or so. I would definitely go twice a week though just to be sure everything is alright.

>skinny 62-year-old men cannot die

You could lose that in a month if you're obese.

good thing I didn't say that you blisteringly retarded mongoloid

what makes you want to lose weight?

American here

I want to be better looking

Ok not sure if anyone in this thread has actually lost a significant amount of weight but 50 pounds in 4 months is plausible. For those who are saying she's looking for a quick fix, you're wrong. 4 months is enough to change a lifestyle, trust me.

I am a 6'3" 19 year old male that started out at 260 late december. I cut down to 230 by mid March but I didn't even really start to lose any weight until late January.

OP, don't worry about the timeline. Also, if you use a tdee calculator, only use that to calibrate your diet. Imo you should try a diet for a week and if you notice you are not hungry in the evenings, reduce the intake. The only way I have found to lose weight is to induce your brain into thinking you are hungry when you are not. Finally, you will need to give your body a month to adjust to the diet as any weight fluctuations you see will be because of water weight.

If you have any questions, shoot away.

obligatory inspo

Use a little miss dash lemon pepper