Hey guys

hey guys

i need whole milk to make gains. I live with my mother working a part-time job while going through college. I've budgeted myself, and milk is my second highest expense (after car insurance). I drink a litre a day, and the containers coming in 2 L cartons, costing $5.69 every two days, or $85.88/month.

I drink milk because it's an easy way to get ~600 more calories a day; bulking at 3060 calories makes that very useful and cheaper compared to other food sources, but it's still expensive.

Are there any other cheaper food sources containing a high amount of calories? I'm up for powders, military chocolate bars, etc. etc.

Thanks for help

giv milky

put olive oil on everything you eat

black beans faggot

1cup=624calories/39g of protons for a few cents

yo holy shit man i could use these for lunches and snacks and shit thanks user

>drinking more than 2 glasses of whole milk a day

What the fuck are you doing?

DAMN NIGGA WHATS THE SAUCE

since you're up for a powder, try a weight gainer. i did that and gain a shitload of weight, though it probably wasn't too healthy

>calories
>protons
fagot

Tineye.com

Amanda Lee, she's on instagram

yeah but how much and how many servings and what brand brother

Peanut butter. Easy to consume, kinda cheap.

Tonns of calories. Eat it with bread, and it's easy 4k calories. (ofc not just this, but to get the cal)

got u senpai

Drink Almond milk instead, my skin and all other gross stuff like phlegm cleared up

>Its a LOMAD thread

Did you apply for Fasfa? If your mom is really that poor then you'll be able to get thousands in grants, could buy yourself a meal plan. You just need to send her tax report in

Peanuts

OATS, EGGS, PEANUT BUTTER YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>milk ~$11/gal
Dang

Milk is fucking disgusting.

THAT PICC

Where the fuck do you even live dude? Whole milk is like $2 a gallon where I live max. Or $0.53 USD/L

Granted it is Wisconsin but still, $5.69 for a half gallon mate?

Fuck the Packers

It is not too late to repent, my friend

Gomad genuinely works unless you have a scrub digestive system

what is it like to have a football team with a star franchise player on it, one the franchise can rally behind?
t. ravens

Breddy gud, but I'll be the first to admit getting Favre and then Rodgers was partially luck. Great work by the head office and coaches too though.

sup fellow wisc bro I am from Eau Claire where you at?

I go back and forth between Wausau and Madison my man

Oh shit, I genuinely thought that was Lana del Rey

Ah cool my hometown is Marshfield so not too far away

What fucking backwards country do you live in where milk comes in liters and costs 5.69 for a half gallon of fucking milk?

Here in America I can get a gallon, or 4 "liters", for 4 bucks. So move to America and start drinking a gallon of milk a day and you will see gains.

i get it for 3 dollars

all the people that claim gomad is bad because of the money are retards btw. youre spending 3 dollars a day for 2600 calories. thats nearly your tdee for 3 bucks a day. thats fucking cheap.

your tdee already has a cost everyday so to say buying milk costs "extra" is stupid

Who is this semen demon?

The fuck do you live at? Here in Michigan, Milk is $0.89/gallon at Aldi.

Doesn't Flacco actually get paid more than Rodgers

Its a big time commitment, its a big money commitment. You gotta spend about 2000 dollars a year on milk.

>never gonna get Whole Foods pussy

SAUCE

doesn't Flacco have the same number of rings as Rodgers?

I'd let that girl give me AIDS

whole milk is like less than $2 a gallon at walmart here in AZ

Doesn't Aaron Rodgers have the highest QB rating of any quarterback? 7 Higher than the next guy (Peyton), and 20 higher than Flacco? Also highest passer rating ever in a season?

Does Flacco even have any records that don't involve "Rookie"? He's not a bad quarterback, but he's not a great quarterback. He just happens to be the best that Baltimore can currently get so they pay him to stay

IG - amandaeliselee

idk man they both have 1 ring I wouldn't say one is better than the other, Flacco is definitely more dangerous in the playoffs

Eat soy protein and after a month you'll be able to drink milk from your own tits.

It's a 2 for 1 way of bulking.

No one talks about this.