How likely is it he is on steroids?

aren't they all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeAg02OSc8s
hulu.com/watch/4090
youtube.com/watch?v=GROJiHz7UAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Likely. Recovery is tough.

I'd say 110% on every single professional.

He's definitely on roids.

they do rigorous testing in the UFC. It doesn't really look like he's got cannon ball delts or a super muscly stomach, I can call him natty in my book.

>roids decrease muscle efficiency
>you need efficiency for more agility,endurance and more strength for fighting
wow that really made me think.

If it were up to me I'd actually unban ALL performance enhancing drugs. All of them.

Why bother spending billions trying to combat doping in sports when you can just leave them to it? Let the fuckers take what they want.

>Olympic Games 2020
>100 meters: 4.5secs
>High Jump: 6 meters.
>10,000 meters: 1m 05secs
>Olympic Boxing: Hulk vs The Thing

Would be fun.
And "cheating" would be a thing of the past.

They only just now got on USADA testing, which is still BS because US olympians are some of the most doped up competitors in the olympic games.

Everyone is still on juice, they just now can't be as blatant about it.

Its because then money comes into play even more.

Exactly. Been saying this for years. It's meant to be about the peak of human achievement. We have these drugs, why not encourage their use?

As for the arguments "its not natural" or "its unfair on those who can't afford it" that's fucking retarded.

The amount of legal technology, supplements, and advanced training techniques these guys use that aren't "natural" is already insane. There's nothing "natural" about being at such peak levels of fitness. And as for the money pumped into their training...

He's not that big and extremely dry/lean, but he's clearly on something. Probably not steroids as such, but certainly some kind of PED.

I don't see how/why this would degrade his achievements either. His training and fitness is insane anyway, drugs just make it more so.

Not a fan of him or indeed any combat sports to be honest, but you've also got to admire his psych game. Fucking top tier.

Because ethics

>most popular ufc athlete ever
>sold more ppvs than anybody else in ufc
>now involved in the most hyped up
boxing match of all time
>thinking ufc would give a solitary shit if he tested positive for doping when he's making all this money

Don't be naive m8

>And "cheating" would be a thing of the past.
It's still cheating if everyone is doing it you immoral fuck.

>muscle efficiency
what the fuck are you talking about? You must be a naive 15 year old DYEL who just started lifting

Don't confuse you being personally against steroids as grounds for steroids being immoral.
>don't try comeback with a "I'm not against steroids"
If it is allowed by the rules it is not cheating.

Pretty fucked up to take records from older athletes when you're doping to do it.

Very likely. If they had ordinary people fighting in UFC then no one would watch it.

kek

If you roid, pound for pound your muscles are weaker than a natties, you just have more of them

Not everyone want to destroy their health just to compete in sports. That would only leave the least smart people winning.

The dude is like 5'7. He's fucking natty.

well this is as dry as he could get for the scale, so, call me a dreamer but he could be all natty or almost natty. Reminder that he is dehydrated and cutting weight. 48 h later he seems lean but not that much.

>implying USADA works for UFC

>It's meant to be about the peak of human achievement

Exactly why it needs to be kept natty. People aren't meant to be breaking boundaries with dick shrinking injections.

All of you mother fuckers are on steroids. You're on steroids

so no sparring for boxers and no cutting for bodybuilders then?

Being at Olympic level fitness naturally for years on end is just as "unhealthy" as using PEDs.

contrary to popular belief, you can't grow more muscle cells. You can only make them larger

youtube.com/watch?v=NeAg02OSc8s

>implying usada isn't bought out like everyone else

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I suppose babies have the same number of cells as an adult but they're just smaller

Fucking window-licker, don't ever post again

You really think you can grow specialized cells without STEM cells? Go ahead, try cutting out your bicep and growing a new bicep. You can't grow more muscle cells

>think you can grow more cells
Yes you fucking retard. How do you think teenagers get taller?

>thinks kids get taller from more growth of specialized cells

jesus. Even the wikipedia says muscles cells grow or shrink. You can't grow more specialized cells.

You can't grow back entire organs perhaps, but shit bitch haven't you ever healed from a cut before? Retard.

So you cut your fingernails. In a week they've grown back. Where did those extra cells come from?

ITT: Retards

Lurk more.

>Thinks the epidermis is specialized cell like myofibrils

So you think the whole body is made of specialized cells? The irony of you calling me retard.

>thinks the whole body is made of same specialized cells

You need to study developmental biology more.

>realizing some parts of the body cant grow back but still thinks you can grow back the entire body

wat?

>moving the goalposts
>trying to confuse people with your tey hard attempt at fancy words
You can grow more cells. That is a fact. Now fuck off

>specialized cells
>fancy word

at this point, im going to just assume bait.

>I'll take I'm a retard for 500 Alex

>its a fact you can grow every cell in the body
>but you can't grow new limbs

you do realize that user is right? You actually can't grow more muscle cells. But you can definitely make them grow.

i would love to street mcgaygor. i would beat his ass

Just watch Formula 1 if you're so interested in watching competitions where the athletes don't matter for shit and it's just a competition between companies about who makes the best drugs.

Also you'd still have to regulate it unless you want every winner taking deadly amounts of some horse steroids and dropping dead right after they win gold which would make it redundant. "B-but I want them to take deadly amounts of horse steroids and die" yeah not gonna happen.

I want to see this in baseball. Roided out players using aluminum bats.

Same with football, but with land mines on the field (non-fragmentation). The injured must remain on the field until the game is over.

>5'7 chestlet who's not even 160lb

He's not roiding, pretty obvious just looking at him.

>they do rigorous testing in the UFC

Just admit your retarded and save some pride and maybe learn something new today, Jesus dude.

IF you really believe this guy is on steroids then youre retarded. He doesnt have a lot of muscle mass, nor does he have an insane stamina.

Why would you think hes on steroids?

>HEY CONNOR! We're going test you for steroids 5 months from now on December 18th .
>Rigorous

It's about as rigorous as the annual NFL scheduled testing right before the beginning of the season.

Every single professional sport is riddled with roids and/or drug use. They just make a big deal out of it when it become public becuase "muh integrity"

wrong. at the minute only the richest can take steroids because they have to have a team of doctors designing new drugs that can't be detected and ways to take the drugs without getting caught

They dont give them notice, and the fighters have to let the UFC know where they are at all times incase they want to do a random test.

He's on ashwigandha. Trust me, I could only squat one pl8 when I first started lifting now I can squat 3 all thanks to ashwigandha

100%

99.99-100% of all professional athletes are doping, my dude.

those older athletes were using even more shit

one hundred percent sure he's natural

martial arts is a million miles away from painkillers/doping etc.

get his physique via anaerobic exercise steak and good women

Hes not a big guy.

But if he is on steroids its for recovery.

hulu.com/watch/4090

> when you lose 20+ pounds of water weight before a weight in

He was really dehydrated there. Just look at the post fight interview of that fight.

That's not at all how they do it.

Why do people with zero fucking knowledge on a subject feel the need to give their shitty opinion? Seriously, why?

Hes 150 pounds. Its so easy to get that conditioned when youre at that weight doing a fighters cardio. A fighter/boxers 90% routine is cardio. He could be on roids for fighting but if you guys think his body is only attainable on roids then no hes not

he probably is, but you can look like that without roids
That is flase. Test also affects the nerve potential, meaning that the same day you injected you can easily break a new PR.

a specialized cell can divide into the same kind of cell.
Please read on biology instead of using your logic.

>cannon ball delts, muscley stomach

mate there are way more things to test positive for. I'd be more concerned these guys blood dope right before a fight to increase their endurance.

so, some dude who gets punched in the head for a living claims that his competitors are on steroids, but not him! hmmm

>they do rigorous testing in the UFC

steroids 0%
peds 100%

It's never gonna happen. Unbanning roids would mean the big counrtries like the USA can't dominate every field anymore.

all athletes are on juice. maybe not juice juice, but they feed on the blood of the youths or vampiric shit like that

USA only perform well in the olympics because they have like 20 medals from swimming, which is ridiculously bloated with events.

Thinking that top puppet in Danas White would get done for roids while he is the top money maker.
>Hahahahahaha

he had a very sketchy drug test

he is on something. as is almost any athlete. its fine.

Hahahahahahahaha you think they were natty

209 Stockton motherfucker

By roids we mean PEDs which are primarily used to aid recovery, so the fighters can train harder for longer without injury. Muscle growth isn't the main reason they're used, hell fighters like to stay as light as possible to stay in the lowest weight class they can.

I got a funny story about doping.

My father works in biotechnologies and one day he visited a lab in britanny (France) where some scientists had found a new way to increase the amount of oxygen getting into the blood. My father was pretty happy to be among the first people to visit the lab but when he arrived, a guy told him that the secret was somehow already out, they had recieved calls by a couple biking teams to buy the product

>what is satellite cell proliferation
Occurs in large part with GH use in a process known as "hyperplasia".

Objectively wrong. You're thinking about bodybuilders who train their muscles not to be efficient or strong but to be big, which just requires huge amounts of volume and not a lot of practice in moving heavy weight, which is a skill that needs to be learned. Weightlifting is the most juiced sport at the Oympics and it's also the only strength sport. About half of all found uses of anabolic steroids are lifters and they are always at the top or at the very least on the podium and it's not just the 105 or 105+ categories, you get lifters busted in every weight category, no matter how low and "naturally achievable". Steroids increase your neural efficiency too so you get stronger with the amount of muscle you already have on top of being able to build more muscle which is going to make you end up being even stronger.

The muscle efficiency of humans is between 18% and 26%,the rest of the energy is left over as heat.when using roids the volume of the muscles increases faster than natty ones,with little change of metabolic speed.if X has 15 inch roid arms,and Y has 15 inch natty arms,Y would be able to curl more than X

>PEDs get legalised
>records only change by 1% because everyone was using them already
This is what I want to watch, the fallout.

Yeah, right, which is why these chinese lifters are all 100% full natty brah. Right is Lu Xiajun 77kg, middle is Tian Tao 85kg and left is Liao Hui, 69kg. All top lifters who have broken records in the past. But their dumb coaches just don't recognize that they'd be way stronger if they just didn't use steroids.

Nobody gives a shit if you test positive for steroids

Nah, there were times when they pretty much didn't test in olympic weightlifting. Look up the records before weight categories were shifted by a couple of KGs after they changed their doping testing. There are still records in almost every weight category that have not been broken decades later.

Right is Liao Hui, left is Lu Xiaojun.

> ordering from right to left based on the people in the photos perspective, rather than the photo perspective

kill me

it takes several years to increase efficiency but several months to make huge gains with roids.Also fighting requires agility and endurance,and packing the same punch with lower weight is preferable in that kind of situation where as lifting only requires strength.

>it takes several years to increase efficiency
No, it's pretty much instant. Look at steroids stories from powerlifters. They're always talking about how they numbers shoot up instantly in the first couple of months. Yeah, they're gaining weight too, but the numbers you're lifting are proportionally higher when you roid.
>but several months to make huge gains with roids
It's about dosages and your food intake. Steroids don't make you huge unless you eat a lot. Don't make me post the kid who injected 500mg of tren and took DNP and didn't grow at all.
>packing the same punch with lower weight is preferable in that kind of situation
Which is exactly what steroids do
>where as lifting only requires strength
Yeah, it's not like weight categories exist, which would require people to have more strength while being the same weight as others.

100%

:cage:

collateral damage (to young people who arent grown enough yet and even regular people who are not suited for drug use) would be too much i suppose

Say there are two people,Dave and Duane.
They both weigh the same,have the same diet and have the same muscle mass but Dave can lift 25% more than Duane.This is because Dave has superior genetics and so has a muscle efficiency of 25% where as Duane stands at 20%.This is muscle efficiency.Using the same ammount of energy with more strength.
If the kid you mentioned had significant improvements in lifts then i would stand corrected.

Uninformed about MMA here, but I was watching this and I'm wondering why he wins after only one knockout? youtube.com/watch?v=GROJiHz7UAQ

Wouldn't it be more exciting and last longer if they allowed people to get up like in boxing?

No roids, just super male vitality