What physique do I need to unlock a gf who looks like this (with below average facial aesthetics)? Possible natty?

What physique do I need to unlock a gf who looks like this (with below average facial aesthetics)? Possible natty?

>summerfag

6 figure bank account 1xF

the fuck you think this is some fucking algorithm like if you get 1.8 points on the shredded scale, you will get a 6.667/10 gf?

The physique that has a pair of balls

If you can't do it without lifting your physique won't help sperglord

Decent face(whatever that is) and a ottermode+curlbro body.
Being well hung and having or at least learn how to fake having that thing that just makes her panties drenched is a garauntee.

This actually goes for all women.

Say what you want but there is going to be a level of shredded that she would date and a level that she wouldn't. I'm asking what is the minimum I need to achieve her as a gf

It's on a case by case basis depending on what else you bring to the table retard. Step away from the screen

its level 21, faggot

A good body will help if you can get into her circle, and to get there your body will not benefit you

'I live in poland mode'

Seriously thats a complete basic bitch. Pretty much any ugly deformed idiot can get a girl like that.

Girl looks trashy as fuck, so maybe try crack.

Amen.

you don't unlock people, you meet them. Work on yourself and try meeting people while doing so, after feeling like you've achieved something you'll have more confidence and socializing will come easier. Cultivate your interests that make you better (like start reading or hiking if that's something that has appeal to you, or it could be learning a new language or playing an instrument. Just don't get a WHOLE LOT BETTER at farming dungeons in diablo 3)

while doing this, get on a lifting program that you like, slowly shift your eating habits towards healthier food and if you feel like it, do some cardio (it's great for your brain)

tldr - dont worry about it, work on yourself while socializing and partners will come

That's cool and all. But I want to achieve a gf that looks like her based on my physique only, not my hobbies. Hobbies are for cucks, true alphas don't need the hobby crutch.

Using the words: 'cucks' an 'true alphas' unironically. I don't know why but I just get the feeling that you are either 1. Underage or 2. Have a sub 85 IQ.

>lmao 2porsche

here's what's wrong about your mindset

1. You believe that getting a gf will come from your physique, which you don't have yet (judging by you asking about what physique you need), which means that you believe that you have no value apart from your looks. I normally wouldn't expand on this area, but since you said "hobbies are for cucks" I think that you might need it. People wanting to be close to you comes from you radiating confidence and happiness, think of people as moths. If you glow bright enough, you'll be pulling people towards you. This is especially true if you want to get with chicks, they're attracted to people who live attractive lifestyles. Such lifestyles are focusing on self improvement for one's own sake, not others. Doing stuff that you like, for your own sake. Being the best version of yourself, for your own sake.

2. Any relationship based solely on looks will fail.

3. Hobbies that you cultivate for other people are for "cucks". Doing what you enjoy doing is for successful, happy people. Find such things. I mean, why the fuck would you live if you're not doing shit that you like

4. "True alphas" do what they enjoy and do it with confidence. If you're honest, what you enjoy doing is not hounding after girls that you feel inferior to, it's doing something cool that makes you better, that makes you grow intellectually, physically, emotionally.

5. You'l never be happy if you don't value yourself

6. Chicks will never dig you if you don't value yourself

7. You'll never value yourself if your main focus is pleasing others

but what do I know, I've only had 2 long relationships with charismatic, attractive women, both better looking than OP pic

and by value in the first point, I mean value to the chicks you're after. You have nothing to offer them if you don't do shit that you like doing

You a wise man my nigga
OP, if you have at least 2 working neurons, you'll find this advice helpful, because with the mentality that you're showing with your responses, you will NEVER achieve """"true alpha"""" mode

i didnt come to Veeky Forums for actual good advice

My gf looks basically exactly like that with slightly worse face. I'm 25% bodyfat with decent muscle manlet who was working at Walmart when we started dating.

All about personality gains

10/10 would advice

the most important and for most people hardest aspect, is just encountering women that look like this in an environment where you can break the ice without having to act like some ethnic pickup artist youtuber. how to acheive this i don't have an answer for you :(

where i live in canada its all okayish looking nonwhites and very undesirable whites. HAMITLON!

Do you guys actually talk to and flirt with random gorgeous women ?

I honestly stopped doing this, because I kept getting rejected all the time/way too frequently.

I mean those girls just looked so incredibly pretty, if they weren't beautiful then I honestly wouldn't give a damn about them.

I swear I'd be the happiest man ever if I were asexual or at least have a low sex drive.

Then I wouldn't have the urge to talk to babes.

You live in an awful part of Canada, the part that is full of non-whites and basically isn't Canada. Girls like that are basically 5/10 here in the east, blondes are a dime a dozen. Every high school has 100 of these at least. I would leave the GTA if I were you.

Sauce on girls?

it was white when i grew up :(