Why hate vegans?

What's with Veeky Forums and hating veganism you guys act like you'll die of malnutrition on a vegan diet

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2017/05/19/malnourished-baby-dies-after-parents-fed-him-vegan-diet/22099336/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veganism is for people with an identitycrisis. These people would latch onto anything, just happens to be veganism.

is this some vegan raid? this is like 80th thread about veganism in past few days

>What's with Veeky Forums and hating veganism
Been a vegan on here fora while, can say I haven't seen this vegan hate that you're talking about.

I know it's malnutrition when the sexy hippie chick selling me avocado oil at my local farmers market, tells me that every vegan she's dated can't fuckin get their dick up, and have no stamina to gorilla fuck her. Yet gorillas are fuckin vegan.

>met one (1) vegan irl and he was pretty cool about it, didn't even talk about it for more than twenty seconds
vegans are just people. I'd never go vegan and I think it's bullshit, but vegans being outspoken only happens on the internet and it's mostly trolls

noone hates vegans they hate arrogant douchebags who throw stupid shit in their face on every opportunity

Because you veganfags don't stop shitposting about veganism. No one cares.

vegans live like 20 years longer than the average person. the average steroid bro will die of heart attack/cancer in middle age. of course there will be jealousy

One thread about jared leto and his body and everybody pretty much hated on the fact he was vegan and was so confused about how he did it as if it wasnt possible

Jared Leto likes cocaine, get over it. He just says he's vegan.

I can get my dick up just fine. thank you

There is nothing wrong with Vegans and the vegan lifestyle. I tried it out but it wasn't my thing but I did learn that I overconsumed meat and dairy and eat it way less.

The problem with Vegans on Veeky Forums is that you're the same as those weird people who ring your bell on a sunday morning to talk about god and how they can save you in some way.
Thanks for the offer, but fuck off mate.

Vegans are smarter

People like you are what's wrong with vegans.

how so im asking a question to try and learn some information against veganism

All the shitposting. Same reason I hate that fat fuck that reviews video games on YouTube.

And yes it is shitposting. I must be the only one that remembers how much of a shit storm the health part of health and fitness original title brought about until it was changed to fitness only.

>being aware of the conseques of your actions on others and the environment is identity crisis
>NOT becoming vegan because you're afraid of being associated with some random emaciated nu-male stereotype that only exists within the confines of a rare frog trading echo chamber ISN'T an identity crisis
>implying implicit implications
Catalog filter

>being aware of the conseques of your actions on others and the environment is identity crisis

Yes because nobody gives a shit about the wellbeing of animals, nor to animals give a shit about the wellbeing of humans.

Anyone who actually cares about animals having rights is a dumbass. They taste good.

Would you eat your retarded cousin?

Most vegans I know irl don't really talk about it. The ones on this board seem worse because theyre a loud minority, the same way tumblr SJW girls seem worse online. Outside of the obnoxious vegan threads, I don't think anyone here really cares.

I was vegan for a bit and had the same experience as . Didn't stick with it after a year or so but it taught me to cook a wider variety of dishes with new ingredients.

this
>using filters at all
>muh safespace
>muh triggering
>>>/tumblr/

Everyone hates you because you shove your food hipster ideology down everyones throats while at the same time claiming victimhood.

20 years more of being a faggot. Just why?

Than vegetables, yes probably

You don't see the problem?

>animals
>others
They don't have the capacity for complex thought
They do feel pain
If that's your main problem then you might as well not drive your car cus it fuckin obliterates a hundred insects everytime you drive it
They can't feel pain, but they no something fucking bad is happening
Personally I don't care about either, I'm gonna continue to eat my meat and drive my car

You can't stop all murders, might as well go murder some people, it's not like people are gonna stop getting murdered anyway, why should we even try to stop murders? I'm gonna continue to murder people

No, what the fuck is that kind of argument.

>EPIC TRIGGERED xD U MAD BRO TROLOLOL
Nigger, shut the fuck up.

Just because you choose to not care about animals doesn't make your actions justified. If a pedophile doesn't care about the well being of kids, does that make it ok for him to rape kids?

>Yes because nobody gives a shit about the wellbeing of animals
They should, that's what we're arguing
>nor to animals give a shit about the wellbeing of humans.
...and? Your point?
>Anyone who actually cares about animals having rights is a dumbass. They taste good.
"Hurr flesh taste gooood me need flesh for smart nghgkh"
As humans, we are smart enough to know that we can get all out nutrients from plants and we are also smart enough to be able to cook. Aren't you?
>the irony
Right back at you. If vegan threads trigger you and you need a safe space made of ground beef walls, literally just filter out the word vegan
Animals DO qualify as others. Is there a reason why they wouldn't? Would you say "What a cute dog, he's adorable" or "...it's adorable"?
>They don't have the capacity for complex thought
True, so? Humans in a coma/retards/plants aren't intelligent either, not what we're arguing
>They do feel pain
Yes, that's why we shouldn't cause them pain. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you.
>If that's your main problem then you might as well not drive your car cus it fuckin obliterates a hundred insects everytime you drive it
Terrible argument Rebuttals:
1) If a human gets in the way when I'm driving, I'll kill them too. Accidents are a calculated risk. I might die or kill someone else going to work tomorrow, but I still drive a car because of the unanimously agreed upon society benefits which far outweigh the downsides
2) The cow didn't get in anyone's way, we literally breed them to eat their corpses
3) If we accept your appeal to futility and I go back to eating corpses, how does that save the mosquitos?
>I don't care
then why post senpai just ignore thread
As above, filter
They can't feel pain, but they no something fucking bad is happening

Read You said "it's dumbass to care about X's rights if X tastes good"
You put animals in X, user put your cousin. Analogy stands correct

You're retarded cousin isnt capable of cognitive thought to the level of that of a functional human being. So therefore it should be socially accepted to eat the vegetables of society as long as they taste good. Incorrect or correct?

I feel sorry for you.
>If vegan threads trigger you
I don't need a safe space you idiot that's why I don't filter stuff, I like discussing things with people that I disagree with, and if it counts for something I think there are a few very valid points to veganism but I never heard an argument that made me change my mind about eating meat but I'm still open to it.
Why do you want meat eaters to filter vegan threads? If you want to circle jerk about veganism just go to the reddit vegan board.
And stop calling people who disagree with you "haters" Veeky Forums doesn't hate vegans, just because people are tired of seeing twenty threads about veganism with the same arguments and the same copy pasted links in the catalog every day.

>you guys act like you'll die of malnutrition on a vegan diet

Malnourished baby dies after parents fed him insanely strict vegan diet
aol.com/article/news/2017/05/19/malnourished-baby-dies-after-parents-fed-him-vegan-diet/22099336/

Are you retarded this is the biggest strawman I've ever seen. Like did you even read it the parents self diagnosed their child and not only that the article didnt even go in depth on the diet of the child

>I don't need a safe space you idiot that's why I don't filter stuff, I like discussing things with people that I disagree with, and if it counts for something I think there are a few very valid points to veganism but I never heard an argument that made me change my mind about eating meat but I'm still open to it.
Glad you're openminded. Answer this if you want: What is the thing that makes humans ok to eat but not animals?
It can't be intelligence, because there are some humans dumber than animals (retards, coma patients, stillborn kids, aborted fetuses etc)
It can't be taste because according to many cannibal testimonies humnan meat tastes like veal
It can't be the need to eat animals because anything we need can be had in a vegan diet
It can't be that we're stronger than them so we're free to do as we please because that would justify literally every illegal action ever, from bullying to straight up mass homicide
It can't be that "they're too different" because that's too arbitrary. Someone might say "all non Aryans are ok to kill and eat", someone might say "blondes are ok to eat" etc
>I don't care though
Just because you don't care doesn't mean it's not wrong
>Why do you want meat eaters to filter vegan threads?
See below
>If you want to circle jerk about veganism just go to the reddit vegan board.
Or we can stay here in 1 thread at a time and mind our business as long as it's fitness related, which it is
>And stop calling people who disagree with you "haters"
I didn't though?
>Veeky Forums doesn't hate vegans
Yes it does and is extremely closeminded about it which is why I (personally) keep the vegan discussion here and don't take it in /plg/ for example
>just because people are tired of seeing twenty threads about veganism with the same arguments and the same copy pasted links in the catalog every day.
I'm pretty sure if Veeky Forums took care to FILTER the word VEGAN in the CATALOG they wouldn't see any of the shit that annoy them.

>Go out of your ways to avoid harming animals
>Get lumped in with all the magnet healers, consciousnessfags, and vibrating crystal kiddos

You know the only difference between vegetarian and vegan diet is dairy and eggs? You don't even need a big philosophy to be a vegan.

>"I dislike factory farms."
>"Ok"

Actually go in a meal thread and be take a pic of a vegan meal or in a protein powder thread ask "Any vegan option bros".
You will get some shitposting but for the most part Veeky Forums doesn't care if people are vegetarian or vegan.
They care about assholes and you are one of them.

I think one of the biggest things vegans have to stop doing so normies stop hating them is comparing animal lifes to humans, it's disrespectful.
Fish can't feel pain and barely process anything, if you have an aquarium and decide to move around the scenery they think they were thrown into a different world.
Comparing that life to say a person's mother or child is fucked up.

On a philosophical level its interesting to discuss but it's mentally ill to say that the life of an animal is the same as a human.
Personally I really only eat fish and sometimes chicken if I know it came from a more respecting place, birds can feel pain but are still not extraordinarily aware.

Or just be hateful like every other group in the world.
If you want change then stop being hateful, instead of comparing eating meat to pedophilia (remember you are talking to parents) just say "why would I kill when I don't have to?"

Incorrect. I don't care about being morally consistent desu. I just don't care about justifying what I eat.

Honestly now that I think of it mentally retarded people are pretty useless to society, so I don't really care if they're killed to be eaten.

Why would I deprive myself of an entire possible portion of available food?

Cocaine is vegan though

gee i wonder, it maybe because you condecending faggots wont shut up

the petroleum they use to extract the cocaine from leaves if made from fossilised SEA LIFE loser

REPORT VEGAN POSTING. NOT FITNESS RELATED AND DOESNT NEED 15-20 THREADS A DAY. MAKE A GENERAL OR FUCK OFF.

Because the misplaced hypersensitivity from which the driving energy of this movement comes from is absolute faggot shit for bitches.

fuck yeah i would i hate that fucking cunt always stealing the spot light at family dinners, piece of shit this he's top shit cause of his huge neck.

>Answer this if you want:
You're changing the focus of the discussion,we weren't talking about the merit of the vegan argument, we were talking about vegan threads on Veeky Forums.
>I didn't though?
you said it yourself in the op:
>Why hate vegans?
>What's with Veeky Forums and hating veganism

>Or we can stay here in 1 thread at a time and mind our business as long as it's fitness related, which it is
I agree with this one, there should be a vegan general.

>all the filtering talk
I don't want to filter because I don't want to rule out the possibility of becoming vegan. I can't see any arguments that will change my mind if I filter vegan threads.

nigga we all agree murder is wrong thats why we have laws, leave your shitty strawman arguments at the door or take them when you leave.

Vegan woman here. Last guy I fucked was vegan and he kept his dick up for like an hour and fucked hard. Biggest dick I've ever fucked too. It hurt desu.

Plants extract nutrients from soil which is partially made of decomposed animals.

Bump

>You're changing the focus of the discussion,we weren't talking about the merit of the vegan argument,
You literally said
>I never heard an argument that made me change my mind about eating meat but I'm still open to it
So I was on topic
>you said it yourself in the op:
I'm not OP
>Filtering
I wasn't referring to you, you said "people" and that's what I was referring to
>people are tired of seeing twenty threads about veganism
So now that we solved the technicalities, I believe the question about
>What is the thing that makes humans ok to eat but not animals?
Still stands

>assholes and you are one of them.
Really? What part of my post makes me one?
>Comparing
It's not a comparison, it's an analogy.
A comparison is "if you eat meat you are as bad as a murderer and a rapist". Nobody says that and the few OPs that do are meat eaters shitposting to make us look bad. We have a discord where we talk non anonymously and nobody has such a position.
An analogy is:
Non-vegan: "meat tastes good so it's ok to kill animals for food"
Vegan: "you said X feels good so it's morally justified. Is rape ok because it feels good to the rapist?"
Non vegan: "omg did you just compare me to a rapist that's it you guys are crazy and I am never going vegan because I don't want to be associated with you"
I hope you can tell the difference.