Im dumb and i just watched what the health, how much of that shit is true?

Im dumb and i just watched what the health, how much of that shit is true?
im not going to stop eating meat.
Also im not american, does that change anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.
sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=FA_iaLEsiXI&t=1s
chriskresser.com/5-reasons-why-concerns-about-mercury-in-fish-are-misguided/
aboutseafood.com/press_release/media-still-perpetuating-mercury-myth/
aboutseafood.com/blog_type/mercury-blog/
examine.com/nutrition/are-eggs-healthy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's scare tactics to confuse people as to what it means to be healthy. It tries to sound informative while being literally shitty information. Disregard it and stick to actual studies and research. Documentaries are entertainment, not education.

That documentary is so full of cherry picking and bullshit, its insane.
The criticism it gets from the madical and fitness world, is staggering.

Vegan or vegetarion diets show no benefits over over people who eat meat, vegetables and a varied diet. Who also are concious about their health.

>mfw I eat 5 eggs and smoke a pack for breakfast every day
the eggs seem to be more dangerous so I should cut that right Veeky Forums

No.

Is it true that mercury doesnt do shit if i eat brazils nut?

is Brazil your bf?

>1 egg < 5 cigarettes
What the health is anti health propaganda. Disregard.

I'd rather die young than live an eggless life

it's completely retarded and infinetly inaccurate
I mean some of the things said in it is probably true but considering how much shit is blatant lies and misinformation I wouldn't trust a single word said in that shit

Video:
facebook.
com/ZDoggMD/videos/
10155347230432095/?hc_ref=
ARQdoqAJsLWeHlvhtgid5UqhxIQ4EcBkQDglld
dUsz5ZVUNz-lef03imvn0KfMycsRE

sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/

tldr fuck that movie, it's wrong

yes

Assuming that's not bullshit, would eating just the egg whites change that?

It is bullshit so ignore it.

>Im dumb and i just watched what the health, how much of that shit is true?
None of it
>Also im not american, does that change anything?
Nope it's still bullshit
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
No, you should cut the cigarettes though
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs

>tldr fuck that movie, it's wrong

Try again
youtube.com/watch?v=FA_iaLEsiXI&t=1s

He actually refutes the points made by this chuckle fuck with evidence, rather than just sitting there with his mouth gaping and giggling. Seriously, that dudes video is the equivalent of some buzzfeed SJW video where they sit there and say "seriously!?" and don't offer any counter arguments other than their shock.

I sure hope you dummies at least remember that you're not supposed to consume more than 300mg of cholesterol a day. That's 2 eggs not including the chicken and god knows what other meats you eat for dinner.

cuck

I know your kike Egg Board got them to change it from a specific limit to "as little as possible"
Which maybe makes it sound even smaller than before but most people don't comprehend how easy it is as a lifelong animal product cuck to go into the 1000s.

If your concerned about levels in fish much it's severly overblown too. Even in fish not regularly eaten, mercury effects should still be negligible and the fish should have adequate levels of selenium
>chriskresser.com/5-reasons-why-concerns-about-mercury-in-fish-are-misguided/
>aboutseafood.com/press_release/media-still-perpetuating-mercury-myth/
>aboutseafood.com/blog_type/mercury-blog/

I have the opportunity to eat fish and nothing else, thats why im scared.

>examine.com/nutrition/are-eggs-healthy/
>For all intents and purposes, eggs are considered healthy. This is not to say that they never have downsides depending on how many you consume and your state of health but, more often than not, their nutrition promotes more health than harm.
Vegans need to be rounded up and shot I'm not fucking joking.

Wished the guy in the video would go a little more in-depth about carbs and fats. He brings up how blue-zones have a majority of their diet composed of carbohydrates but fails to say anything about the big difference between complex (what they're consuming) and simple carbs that are bad for you like sugar. Also him shitting on fats which is retarded because polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats improve heart health. It's respectable that he's such an experienced doctor but he should know that this shit is a lot more complex than simple umbrella terms.

fair enough with the point about fat and insulin resistance

the correlation between meat-centered diet and vegan diet could be explained by that a meat-centered diet in general is defined by a lesser degree of awareness of what one puts in the body. If you're vegan you clearly are into looking up the food you're eating and hence less susceptible to diabetes. I'd have to read the study though.

Does anyone have a recommendation on an introduction to basic biochemistry? I want to learn more about de novo lipogenesis and how glucose is processed in the liver. Does anyone have a book, or a documentary that can teach me this? I feel embarrased being so clueless that I can't research it myself

I eat a dozen eggs and smoke half a pack of cigarettes a day, and I still run half a marathon every summer.

Fuck living past 70.