Does Veeky Forums bikes?

>gay fixie bikes and e bikes don't count. You are fat if you ride one of these

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/Gregorybgoodman/videos/10212159811003882
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Great cardio while my knees unfuck themselves.

Stationaries are also nice pre and/or post liftan (or if the weather is shit).

Yes
>tfw city is literally build on a valley
It's either effortless or pure pain, there is no in between

jump rope master race

This.

If you don't jump rope for cardio you are a faggot.

Bikes are fine, you're a cunt if you ride in down the middle of the fucking highway though, I'd almost rather plow through you than go into the oncoming lane so I don't splatter your ass.

>not bmxing

I did BMX for 10 years. I road bike now. Love it, really comfy cardio and you get to see a shit ton of the outdoors.

Bought this last week, it's pretty fun to ride around on.

Shall we do an /n/ post your bike thread?

I want to but I'm too broke to buy a good bike, I have an old shitty city bike right now

someone translate to english please?

bmxing is for teenagers

I was considering jump rope for cardio a little while ago, but unsure how long I should do it for.

Care to enlighten me?

man drop bars are A E S T H E T I C

fb.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/Gregorybgoodman/videos/10212159811003882

My mom read an article that said 2 minutes a day 3 days a week improves blood flow. When I did mma the warm up was 3 minutes, then 30 seconds of pushups or plank, then 3 minutes and it killed

>gay fixie
Literally the best way to improve your cadence. Neck yourself

Is this your own bike? Looks good.

Yeah a Planet X I got off a friend that races. It was his winter training bike.

Yours is sweet bro.

Thanks. I've been riding a bit recently but I manage to drink so much water. I couldn't go without two bottle cages. (Don't mind the battery bank taped to the top-tube though, long ride meant I had to have my phone on for GPS/Strava)

suck eachother's dicks

Looking to get into biking again for getting around distances less than 6 miles round trip. Should be pretty doable and maintain gains right?

I have an old Giant Swift for road cycling (I keep it in mint condition, best bike ever) and a Cube Attention for trail riding.

Problem is that ever since I got a motorcycle I find it hard to choose what to do in a nice day. Truth be told, I pick the motorcycle most of the times these days.

But still, cycling is a good workout and I always preferred it to running.

My favorite cardio activity however is swimming.

Price?

and post vids

>all these roadies
when will you guys learn that mtb is the only way?

MTB and running in the winter, road in the summer.

Swimming all year round.