What's Christian Bale's routine?

What's Christian Bale's routine?

kill pussy x failure

the ultimate goal honestly

It's not hard to achieve this simply follow a pplxppl but replace the l with A/A (arms and abs)

bales

how do i get those triceps

Lol no legs, why the fuck do I even do squats? This is what women want

this looks great in clothes too - if you're just going for straight up metrosexual sleek aesthetics this is the end goal. There are other apexes of aesthetics though but if you want to look good in a suit and clothes in general go for this

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I can do a thousand now.

so baby legs are he ultimate goal?

Patrick Bateman is so fucking hot I cream my knickers whenever I see this bod

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM

see

he's on juice

>nolegs
into the trash

cant wear fitted let alone skinnies when you have trunks for legs

good legs and glutes looks top notch in tight pants

why do people say this stupid shit?!?!?

you can just wear some bigger that would fit you as if it was slim trunks on baby legs.
use you garbage brain.
srs, people are retarded.

> (OP)
this. my ass and hammies have gotten so big i could barely fit into my pants when i went out with some friends 2 weeks ago or so. the night goes on and a girl that was with us comes onto me hard and says i have such a nice ass. she gave me a rimjob that night pham it felt fucking great and she put a finger up my ass when i said i was gonna cum.

she never texted me since then, though. i want her tongue on my hole again

1000 crunches per day

Don't know about Christian Bale's routine, but here is Patrick's from the novel:

Stairmaster 20 minutes

Leg machines 5×10

Back machine 5×10

Weighted crunch 6×15

Bicep curl 7×10

20 minutes exercise bike

Leg extension 3×15

Leg curl 3×15

Leg press 3×15

Barbell curls 3×20

Rear delt flyes 3×20

Lat pulldowns 3×20

Cable rows 3×20

Deadlifts 3×20

Bent over barbell rows 3×20

Incline bench 3×20

Lateral raise 3×20

Dumbbell press 3×20

Close grip bench 3×20

Cable pushdowns 3×20

Stretching exercises to cool down

Nerd.

All in one session, mind you.

somebody is going to marry that disgusting girl

Freshly squeezed juice every morning to start.