What movie should I watch tonight Veeky Forums?

What movie should I watch tonight Veeky Forums?

What the Health is Good.

Feels vegan man. No more contributing to cruelty, fuck that shit. Poor fucking baby cows. I hate jews

American Psycho

Seen What the Health, cut dairy out of my diet and slashed my meat consumption in half
Will give it a go user

Drive
Pulp Fiction
Full Metal Jacket
9th company

Freier Fall

Legitimately inspirational, I lifted heavier than ever before after seeing this

Calvary

Thank you anons

>not going out to hang out with friends

Baby Driver

Do you guys fact check at all? What the Health contains a whole lot of bullshit
>Somehow sugar is no longer a contributor to getting type 2 diabetes or to gaining weight. I'm not sure when this happened, and I'm honestly not well versed in nutrition, this just seems like a ridiculous claim.
>Very subtly (and sometimes not so subtly) they grouped in all meats into one category: Diabetes causing, cancer causing, obesity causing, horrible in all instances. This was another red flag for me because they were lumping all meats in with heavily processed meats.
>They focused on a farmer that was a piece of shit.
>He treated his neighbors, the environment, and his animals like shit. Farms that are run like this are horrible. No question about that. I'm positive their claims aren't empty on this because I'm sure there are more farms that are run like this. But there are also many great, environmentally friendly, modest farmers out there.
>It tells stories of people who go vegan and see great improvements in their health. These were mostly (if not all) overweight individuals, but I can guarantee they weren't overweight from "eating meat". There are some other lifestyle choices that play into becoming overweight, unhealthy, and reliant on different meds. They went vegan and it did great things for their health. Because it greatly limited their consumption, obviously.

How can you guys not see the obvious propaganda piece for what it is?

Just watched get it for the first time it was mildly entertaining.

Grand Budapest Hotel

Get out*

Oceans 11

Start watching every Worlds Strongest Man competition.

Fuck off, stop shilling that garbage

possibly my fav movie
great movie
shit movie

>Grand Budapest Hotel
not op but 5 minutes in and i like, i like alot

Baby Driver is in theaters now, if you like Scott Pilgrim, Drive, and Simon and Garfunkle

Shutter (the original Thai version, not the American remake)

Kung Fu Hustle, or Shaolin Soccer

Anita

Gummo. One of my favourite films ever. The first time I watched it I was high as fuck and wondered what the shit I just watched, but each time I watch it I like it more and more.

>Anita
meant Akira

I said it was mildly entertaining I didn't say it was good.

Is that supermang?

you should watch fightclub for the 12th time

Truth

>It tells stories of people who go vegan and see great improvements in their health.
That is always a red flag. If you have a large enough sample size, you can always find a good number of people who followed some meme diet and saw great health improvements, either randomly, or as an indirect consequence of their diet (e.g. in this case a fat person who goes vegan, and stops eating McCrap and just eats less in general as a side-effect of their new diet, and sees health improvements).

The Void

Literally North Korean levels of propoganda

I hate Scott pilgrim, liked Simon and Garfinkle, and loved Drive

It's my fav too user. I'm going to become a famous director and cite it as an influence so it can get the exposure it deserves

No country for old men

I've watched Akira every night this week and I might watch it again tonight.

Rudy. It's about a manlet who peaked in college. Got a little famous then went full creep on ND girls once he got into middle age. He still hasn't learned. Also there was no Rudy chant in real life.

Still hasn't learned that no matter what his achievements are in life he's still a Manlet who nobody respects.

Kung fu panda

Hardcore Henry or Bad Lieutenant

Really liked this one.

Moana

Bridge on the River Kwai.

>He Never Died
>Deathgasm
>I Saw the Devil
>Troll Hunter
some I've liked on Netflix recentlyish, don't watch films as often as I used to

just watched hardcore henry last night, it was everything i ever wanted it to be

Predator

The best part of that movie was the doctor rinsing into that pious twat.

it sucks that i cant recommend it to people without them having to watch all of NGE first

>Trollhunter
Ah, a fellow user of exquisite taste. Shame I'm not a professional atheist so I could hunt trolls too *tips*

Getaway Driver