How?

I always watch YouTube eating shows and the creators are usually really skinny. They constantly eat big crappy meals and stay the same size. I can understand some that exercise but there are others who don't look like they exercise at all.. why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulimia_nervosa
youtu.be/y3CqneMTUaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulimia_nervosa

they probably intermittent fast in preperation

youtu.be/y3CqneMTUaM

Either turbo skellys who cant get fat and used this to their advantage financially, or puking

Asian genetics. Also they have a less dysfunctional relationship with food than your average fatlard.

Making YouTube videos takes a lot of time, they probably only have time to eat on their shows.

T. YouTuber with 54mil subs

Bullshit on both statements. What's your channel?

Most of them either do a shitload of cardio as part of their normal lifestyles or they prepare for the videos well in advance by eating very little (e.g. just vegetables and water) for a week or two beforehand.

that's literally all they eat

water fasting master race

there's a whole Asian fad of live streamers doing it. no preparation needed. just gorge on high calorie meals all day

If Asians had white genetics they'd look like complete shit. Boba and junk food 24/7

The thread should've ended here

they do cardio for 7 hrs

Asian diet is very vegetable based.

What is one meal a day

try eating just one meal a day, its very hard to eat 2k+ cakories in one sitting.

genetics and throwing up after the show

Some quick Google fuckery shows that the most subscribed channel is PewDiePie, at 56 million. Nobody else is even close to that.

>I always watch YouTube eating shows

Why?

Show me a sign Felix, I know it's you. You've been working out lately haven't you?

Watching people eat while I'm starving actually makes me happy somehow..

Shit nigga, you need a sandwich

Lunch for me is 1500-2000kcal

this. also partially their dna. and also practicing eating a ton at once. and also she's young, and wearing makeup. and clothes. so you can't see waht she really looks like.

I fucked up so badly. I loved season 1 and season 2, but when I watched season 3 I forgot to change it to episode 1 ( Putlocker automatically plays the last ( most recent ) episode automatically. I was really looking forward to watching this whole season but I cast since I saw the ending.

Loved his speech about fat women.

Watching people eat is gross. Makes me feel like a feeder or something

not for a former fatty like me

What? I'm a recovering fatty and o used to easily eat 3-4K a meal at my highest weight.

Genetics. Their body literally disposes of excess calories so they aren't stored as fat. These people can literally eat however much they want, as often as they want, and whatever type of food. Candy, soda, burgers, fast food, you name it.

when the fuck did muh genetics become real??

Genetics is not right, I'm curious about these mukbangs too. I figure it might be some kind of Crohn's disease where it's difficult to absorb calories. Or bulimia. But even with bulimia you would absorb a portion of the calories.

I'm an Asian female and I put on weight just looking at a cake like everyone else. I eat junk food like burgers and pizza for a week, but in moderation. My BMR is still very low, like 1360. It's still CICO. Fat shaming is the real "Asian genetics"

If you think genetcs does that then you got no clue. People who eat like shit tend to eat sporadically. They often dont snack as much as overweight people, and there can be long period of time betwen meals. so in the long run theyre eating as much as anyone else at their bodyweight.

Blaming genetics is retarded. Just because some studies, done shorterm, have shown some weird stuff does not mean it applies to the long term