Do you think it's likely that you are stronger than any ancestor in your bloodline?

Do you think it's likely that you are stronger than any ancestor in your bloodline?

Great grandparents were Pollack manlets who probably had mesothelioma and shit from working in industrial factories
Other side were plantation owners who probably sat on their asses all day so I could definitely square up with most of them

YES

pic related

>any
I'm sure. Don't know about every, though

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to compensation.

I have them all clealy beat unless they can OHP their way out of their coffins.

Good chance that if you're stronger than your dad has ever been, you're the strongest male ever in your bloodline, at least as far as lifts in the gym go.
Can your milk as many cows as your great grandpappy before your fingers start to bleed? No.
But his functional strength would do nothing to prevent him from getting pinned under your bench press weight.

My grandfather was a police officer who worked the Detroit riots, and my great-grand uncle (I think that's what he'd be) was in Patton's 7th, so no.

I don't really bitch about generations as a rule, but we don't have opportunities like they did, desu.

I'm the first in my bloodline to regularly eat meat and work out, so yeah

Probably not

Hi welcome to Veeky Forums! This is a board about fitness. If you're looking for more
>xD random
content, please go over to It's hard to understand what happens here when you're used to reddit, so you shouldn't post for a few weeks or months until you completely understand board culture. Thanks!

I am definitely the strongest powerlifter in my family, most of them would probably be able to straight up murder me in a fight though Tbh Tbh, soft ass pampered baby man that I am

Would get mogged by my great-grandfather too probably, he was over 2 meters tall and had murder in his eyes, nice mustache and called Adolf as well

mousy 8

More than likely, but that's not saying much. Everybody in my family is fat, weak, and stupid, so it's hard to believe there was anybody up the tree would raise someone so disadvantaged

yes absolutely, I know that I am stronger than all of my direct ancestory that lived around the same time. and before my great grandparents there werent any roids so it would be impossible for a natty without easy access to all the protein and meat they want to be stronger than me.

>stronger
Yes.
>better in fights
No.

Thats more bench/floor press than anything

Did God choose to nerf white people by indirectly removing our ability to cast [Tame Mastodon]? Fucking hell that would've been useful.

That is actually a pretty cool idea for a movie.

Think Scott Pilgrim, but instead of fighting, it's feats of strength. And instead of evil exs, it's evil ascendants.

Most of my ancestors were probably peasants/farmers so probably

You're nuts if you think most of Veeky Forums's ancestors looked like those guys or were even alphas. People browsed Veeky Forums for a reason. Because naturally their bloodlines were full of weak men and wanted to end the cycle.

Reading this shot nostalgia tingles down my back and I don't know why

definitely not. bloodline full of soldiers, pugilists, wrestlers

Depends how back I go. Probably not most of them because I'm a Med/Slav mutt.

> stronger
yes
> better at fighting
yes
> better at your (non violent) trade
no

Bloodline is working class Irish so i doubt it

No, that's why I take steroids.

My ancestors were the lowest caste in India, I'm definitely much stronger but only because I'm in the US and real lucky to be here

you sound like a huge faggot

Great grand uncle is not an ancestor.

One of my ancestors fought alongside davy crockett in defending the alamo against the beaner menace AND LIVED. I dont think I will ever be that alpha

im a castrated trap boi, so no im not stronger than them and i genuenly wonder what they would do if they met me. im icelandic so my ancestors were not plebs

I'm scrawny and new to Veeky Forums.
My father, as he currently is, yes; at the same age as I am, probably.
My father's-father was a stone mason, so probably tougher than me in his prime, but dumb.
My mother's-father shot a man because he felt insulted by the man's offer on a cow. He died in an arm-wrestle, defeating the reigning champ. Could I beat him, unlikely.
Father's-grandfather was a Hussar, no.
Father's ancestry are Huns, so no.
Mother's ancestry are Guarani tribesmen, so unlikely, but I have a chance.

show me that BUTT

who fucking knows. I'm probably stronger than any of them at my age because at 19 none of them would have gotten super strong from a life of manual labour or combat or whatever yet

no, this is a fitness board good sir

oh...
well, thanks anyway...have a good one...

>unironically believing you can get strong on a diet of fish and berries
>unironically getting history knowledge from Netflix shows

How about fitness dick in your ass?

yes please, but i aint posting my nudeys

Ah yes, this would be right before the expansion of the Finnic empire that brought them into contact with the Koreans, right?

This

90% of people from history were DYEL manlets with shit nutrition, extreme joint problems and poor aesthetics

It was weak fucked up people fighting other weak fucked up people, the only time period in which people have truly had access to optimal training and nutrition to attain true strength and physique is the last century or so.

you can get strong, but not huge
ancient warriors were probably ottermodes

I don't think you guys realize just how big your bloodlines are. You'll be related to almost everyone who lived in your area 1000 years ago.
If you have a European ancestor you are NOT the strongest in your bloodline. Some jacked hunter or woodcutter from 1000 years ago probably has you beat.

Seems pretty likely, I'm a literal giant and I have decent-sized muscles.

How old are you now? When did you have the surgery to stop your growth?

acording to the icelandic sagas eiríkur rauði(erik the red) could jump his own height in full battle gear, the heads of households were typically well fed and armed at most times, even during farming due to blood fudes

I never had surgery to stop my growth.
I am now 28.

>tfw ur ottermode but ur family name means "strong as a bear"

I agree with the other guy. You sound like a massive fag.

If you're pretty ripped and you're not descended from Roman gladiators or Greek wrestlers it's unlikely because you're probably the best fed out of any of your ancestors who exercised their muscles.

Only those people, who were fed specifically for their purpose as a luxury good for their sponsors, would have been able to maintain a physique like yours. Warriors, soldiers, peasants? Who gave a fuck about them, they ate porridge, pickles, occasionally some fish. Landed nobles, kings? They didn't get their war on often enough to make up for their lives of luxury so more likely than not they were either fat fucks or DYEL. And the clergy got plenty to eat but never any exercise.

Don't expect to live much longer, then. That's what happens when you let gigantism go unchecked.

I doubt it.

My ancestors were peasants all the way back to the beginning. I don't think any made a living besides hauling shit until the 20th century.

Everything I've read about them since 1700 makes them seem like total bros, though.

My doctors, from when I was a kid and even today, never diagnosed me with gigantism.

Then you're not a giant, you're just tall.

But, my height is 7'4", last time I checked.

Yep, you're just very tall. Giants develop differently. Compare Andre the Giant to Big John Studd.

i c e l a n d
c
e
l
a
n
d

>austrian/scottish
lolno

>dad is adopted but had natural athletic ability
>mom's side are nothing but fat white germans who hobbled their way here sometime at the turn of the century in the 1900's
>oldest known recorded person in my family was a mail man

Yeah, I am pretty sure I could kick their asses.

Yes, both my parents are from Vietnam, and there's no way that country of spooky skelles can be stronger than me, raised on American meat and potatoes

Nope. I have Charlemagne, French Royal House of Capet, and Irish Kings in my bloodline.

I'm a 5'9 skinny think but at least I have a 7.5 inch cock, r-right guys? That's big enough right?

because vikings never would have exaggerate the truth, would they? not saying anything about being relatively well fed, just saying I have my doubts that erik the red could do that

Twink*

>mfw father's side full of tall aryan chads (legit look like SS propaganda posters)
>mfw mother's side are ultra-robust neanderthal-like power manlets (grandfather like ~165 height with 25cm+ wrists)
>mfw neither ultra-robust nor Chad facial aesthetics
fucking genetics how does it work

I'm going to buttfuck the son of every person in this thread.

feels good. my ancestor were humble finn farmers. tending to their crops and skinning rabbits until the fire nation attacked

No :(
i will never be like The Great God of War Hannibal

No. They were war heroes. I'm just a whore queero. ;_;

the point is that the short history of my country is filled with people that are described as bad asrses, they were not plebs

most person in those times and even before were bad ass

just look at semitics people

My great grandfather went from town to town working, playing the guitar and fucking. We don't know the amount of children he had. Meanwhile I am 22 and have only kissed and fucked one girl.

>it takes 400 years to find an ultra chad in my blood line

you are just a germanic pig

My granddad (may peace be upon him) had the biggest fucking arms and wrists i've ever seen. It's been 4 years after his death and i still haven't seen a man with a thicker wrists or forearms except professional bodybuilders on the internet.
But then again he was working in a steel mill in gommie Poland. My granny told me that during power outages he used to fucking tug a goddam trolley with a fucking melted steel to the molds.
Man communism was fucking crazy here.

Man he must have given amazing tug jobs. Especially on your little pecker.

Success in having big forearms breeds jealousy i see

Really? I have brown hair and brown eyes though

germanics tribes have brown hair and brown eyes
promiscuous and very degenerate, even after civ you are still like that

My great grandfather was a local legend in Ukraine. He cut off his own right arm, and less than a month later killed a wolf with nothing but his only left hand. Barely survived. So no, highly unlikely

literally all Europeans have Charlemagne in their bloodlines, calm down with that one.

Don't ever smell my or my son's pussy ever again.

I come from a very posh family so a lot of my ancestors probably looked like pic related, on the other hand if you go back far enough I have Crusader ancestors who could probably kill me and everyone else in this thread with one finger

>all Europeans
:(
fucking germanics rapists

effects of racemixing

wtf I hate kikes now

and I'm sure that people who placed a massive amount of value on others perceptions of themselves after their death would never exaggerate, if not outright lie about their accomplishments, would they?

also

>short history
>has existed for more than 1000 years

yeah sure.

fuck off faggot

Shit negro are you me? I'm descendant from Normans, Celtic kings and a few vikings, even our height and dick length are the same

>5' 11", 193 lbs
>455 squat
>585 deadlift
>115 lb weighted pull-up
>275 lb bench (lmao)

My dad was a skinny twink that ran marathons and used drugs all day. I seriously any of my ancestors were strong than I am. I'm probably the first to ever train or lift recreationally.

My ancestors were all mostly short, dirt poor farmers so probably.

Unless your ancestors were men of war like pic then I'm guessing the same goes for most people.

I'm not even stronger than my dad, and he's 70.

he had 18 kids who all had kids. it's just a numbers game on his part.

Shit I'm in Michigan right now, where you at?

Sick squat and dead

compaired to most other places, thats short as fuck bro

Dick size in 2017 desu

I'm Australian but my grandfather is from Lansing, shit man we actually might be cousins

You and every subhuman are always talking about your genitals instead of your achievements. Your ancestors would spit on you lmao

8x6 or death buddy boyo
dickcel cope