Looks like you work out. You have a girlfriend?

>Looks like you work out. You have a girlfriend?
>No.
>You gay?

...gotten this more than once. What do?

Tell them you look too good to be tied down by one girl.

Or just let them assume you're a flying faggot

Your call

Just get a girlfriend

it's a compliment stupid

>look good
>avaliable
>1 and 2 does not compute - is he gay

Just be yourself bro

Delete this and fuck off

It's only as difficult as you make it yourself

Women are fucking awful. I wish being gay was a choice, life would be so much easier

Don't say this, it makes you sound pathetic.

Tell them to get you a cute gf

i also get this a lot. first if girlfriend, then if gay. worst thing is i am actually into dudes, but can barely even admit that to myself so it sucks when ppl ask. get a sinking feeling in my stomach and quietly panics. i wish they wouldn't ask but i usually just say im busy with work and stuff like that
lets trade, this fucking sucks man

so are you bi?

>do you have a gf user?
>no
>Wow really?

what did they mean by this?

>Yeah I'm gay haha

What's so hard about this you adorable faggot?

I've been on 4chins for a fucking decade now lurking and I've always wondered why anons have such a hard time getting a gf

Seriously you fucks, just fucking talk to people without sperging out, it's not hard

>I knew you were lame but I didn't realize anyone could be that much of a loser.

incredible num of fatsos around

stop working out or go bloatmaxx, being a fitness industry cookie cutter prettyboy is g4p like chuck basher and former kai grapefruit hue hue

stereotypes from people who don't workout.
all they see is the gains. they don't see the work put into it. they don't know why else you would workout other than to "look good". so by default it becomes about showing off and nothing else, to them. or you having the ability to flex to other guys and look intimidating.

also they assume having a gf will make life better for you. which means they assume you are or did crave having a gf at one point. i workout. i don't have a gf. i don't want a gf. i don't crave having a gf. so someone coming to me like how they came to you would only bother me. they don't understand what it's like being a fortunate guy with a lot of female opportunity who really does not want a gf. yet the average guy does want a gf. and it's expected by him because of society and family/friends. and the average guy doesn't really get laid that easily. also the easiest lifestyle for the average guy is to have a gf. he's basically set.

Get a waifu. Tell that you have a girlfriend. Whenever they ask questions about her, just describe your waifu.

EZ

>Be me
>Decent looking and ripped
>Married
>Dont wear a wedding ring because it's to big for me now and I'm to lazy to get it resized
>Girls hit on me all the time
>I pass on them
>They just tell people I am gay so their self esteem doesnt take a hit when I turn them down
>Go home and suck on my wifes big titties
>No fucks given

>>They just tell people I am gay so their self esteem doesnt take a hit when I turn them down
Yeah, because saying your married would hurt their self-esteem.
>Literal closet fag playing around with telling people he is gay.

Realistically, If I get married can I suck on my wife's titties when I want to?

ohh fuck you

>Haha, yeah
This actually happened

dont you mean your wedding ring is "too small" or are you just a manlet now?

A couple weeks ago my coworker asked me why I didn't have a girlfriend. She's cute, but she's a fucking awful harpy of a person, so I just told her I didn't have a girlfriend because "American girls make me sick", which isn't really far off-base from how I feel.

This remark must have really hit home, because now she's being noticeably less catty towards others in my presence and doesn't really tell me about how wasted she got over the weekend anymore. No idea why any girl would want validation from someone as spartan and boring as myself, but whatever.

I don't say I'm married though. You think I'm gonna cock block myself like that? I leave my options open.

I'd assume depends on the women I suppose.

When you were a little chubby and then cut your hands thin out to. Dumb ass.

>at concert
>In the pit huge crowd
>people getting pushy im trying to stay with my friend
>start telling people we are gay together
>people start apologizing
>no one gets near us

It was a rap concerned but hey man being gay seems kinda cool

This happened to me only once, but God fucking damn did it hurt.

>Looks like you work out. You have a girlfriend?
>>Currently, no
>You looking for one?

Wow so hard! With just one word you can imply that you're heterosexual.

>explain to parents that gay men actually don't like the effeminate sissy stereotype but prefer the masculine traits more
>"haha is this why you're always at the gym user?"
>mfw

>"Nope. Bye."

Don't be such a fucking pussy.

>"No I'm just ugly"

J U S T

>Nah i rather stay solo, live without bounds
and suddenly the family thinks youre a player(if you got some physique and looks). Feels better than telling them youre a lonely virgin

>no one ever asks if I have a girlfriend
>one time they did and I said no, they didn't at shocked at all

You could at least pretend you stupid fucking roasties...

i've had this happen like 6 times. a girl "kinda" hits on me after i fuckin walk past her already and i'm already past them so i ignore them. OR i don't check them out at all and i mind my business, and i hear them in the distance say "maybe he's gay" and i'm the only guy around so it def was about me.

i think a lot of girls (and people) hold a certain amount of arrogance. they want what they can't get. what they can get they don't want. then they end up going for what they can get and are unhappy.

lol what a loser that never happened to me haha

Just B.E. Yourself

guy doesn't come off as a typical ## year old seeking out pussy constantly. maybe the guy comes off more content or mature. so it comes to as more of a surprise he doesn't.

my thing is why do people find it a good thing that you have a gf/bf? like you weren't happy without one so you assume others are having those same problems as you once did? you in general.

Are you guys seriously this autistic?

If a girl asks you if you have a girlfriend, she's shopping.

What does the B and the E stand for?

Be Entirely

>tfw people have asked me if I'm gay
>tfw irish american ginger
>tfw I'm literally a nice catholic boy and boyscout and incredibly insecure around girls I like
>tfw there are no traditional Veeky Forums catholic qt3.14's out there for me

oh user, when you meet the right one you will just know

She's perfect

just say you have several girlfriends duh

Just say no again. Unless you're gay.

>I assume I suppose
Not sure if there's anything wrong with this but it sounds funny

I can't believe you fucking morons waste your life here. Listen, this is your LIFE. You need to be living with real human beings. You need to go find a girlfriend and spend time with her. You need to find happiness. Happiness is not in your online games or crappy manga books, it is in other people.

Do you really want to be 40 years old and look back to your 18-25 years and realize you pissed them away in fits of loneliness playing RPGs and crying yourself to sleep? I know most, if not all of you, had no real childhood or high school experiences because you were too busy being antisocial losers. Change that, now. How much greater would your life be now had you worked up the courage to talk to that one girl and go to the prom with her? Wouldn't high school have been amazing if you actually went out with friends on the weekend and saw movies? This is why you people love anime so much, because it portrays these perfect people going through high school living the lives YOU wish you could have lived back then.

Stop wasting your time on the Internet. Look outside and see the trees and the sun. Please. There is a world out there. There are interesting people all over. Why do you want to throw away what is left of your life playing fictional RPGs when real life is one big RPG with real consequences and relationships?

Are you just afraid? I mean, look at me, I own this boat.

Jokes on you fag I'm going to be a Archmage when I'm 40.

I've had a girlfriend and it was awful. Fuck off.

I prefer escaping reality rather than living it

I can't understand a single fucking word

>is g4p like chuck basher and former kai grapefruit hue hue
What language is this?

>family
wut?

h-heh

straight up homo i think

>tfw only married or girls that have kids have asked me this
>or male friends

>>Looks like you work out. You have a girlfriend?
>yes
>go home and continue to lift for waifu