"muh deeanay"

Latest ancient Egyptian DNA results debunked.

en.lisapoyakama.org/the-egyptian-dna-case-truth-and-lies/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.lisapoyakama.org/the-egyptian-dna-case-truth-and-lies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up

Get some facts, then come back and see me.

>Of these 3 mummies, how many date from the great ruling by the native Egyptians? Simple answer: 0. The mummy JK2134 dates from between 776 BC and 669 BC, the mummy JK2911 dates from 769-560 BC. The mummy JK2888 dates from 97-2 BC. All these mummies date from the time when Egypt in the north was dominated by white foreigners or had a large white immigrant population.

ayo he's not exactly wrong

>white inferiority complex absolutely confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt.

No one cares here about what you obnoxious retards keep posting, just go away

This should be pinned to kill the kangz meme once and for all.

Three mummies from different periods. And yet the population didn't change.

DNA Tribes is a joke. No one serious published their findings.

About Ramesses III. It's true that his haplogroup was E1b1a, but I have my doubts. It was never published in any leading scientific journals. Maybe he was actually E1b1b, which would make more sense.

>euro-centric academia
>the hq of white insecurity

Of course it has been attempted to be buried.

People who don't form their opinion through rational means can't be convinced they are wrong through evidence.
These people will always believe that the ancient Egyptians were Bantu expats.

Except it doesn't make sense. It's also a rather old study and in my opinion should be repeated.

>denying facts

The "evidence" turned out to be a farce. The only question is what would cause so many to trott out bullshit masquerading as "science", and why did the msm run with it?

>doesn't make sense

How so?

It coincides with what the Egyptians said about themselves and their origins. The "turk" fakery is obviously what didn't make sense, hence the debunking.

Nah the evidence is solid as hell for late Egypt.
We do need DNA from 4000 BC and 2500 BC if this is possible but no reason to think the results will be much different.

Ancient Egyptians themselves said they came from the base of the nile. Why do whites deny them the right to tell thier story. Also read the article.

>"Turk" fakery
What Turk fakery? They were never Turks.

>It coincides with what the Egyptians said about themselves and their origins.
And why are their women portrayed as white? Did the blacks genocides the locals and took their women? Because I don't see any other explanation. Before the Egyptians non-black Natufians lived there.

They probably just liked that idea because the Nile was very important to them. Genetically they were pretty much PPNA and Neolithic Levantine in origin.

>People who don't form their opinion through rational means can't be convinced they are wrong through evidence.

Cannot be stressed enough. A bit smug, maybe, but still....

>Near Easterners, Anatolians, Neolithic Iranians created all of the earliest civilizations
>except Egypt. Egypt was created by blacks who never formed a similar civilization anywhere else
Yup, makes sense.

But we were kings...

>Ethiopics
>Niolites

Still maintain similarities till this day

Read the article.

Ethiopians are literally more semite than african in their DNA, the ruling tribes that created the empire anyway, they were deposed by communists during the cold war. Ever wonder why ethiopians were starving so much? Answer is as usual, communism.

>White inferiority complex defeats objectivity
>circular logic engaged

Read the article

WE

WE WUZ KANGZ

I know it hurts. Why is the white ego so fragile.

Read the article

>Just plain sperging in the face of truth.

Read the article

Why do I get banned for shitposting race-bait but this is allowed to remain up?

>go to website homepage
>read first headline
>NATIVE AMERICANS WERE BLACK
Yeah nah I'm not wasting my time.

This is history

>read second headline
>HANNIBAL WAS BLACK
It's not history bro.

This is blatant shitposting. Sage

Bump

8/10

Oh boy, yet another race thread

It's a historical correction and clarification thread. Is not biased towards any race. I am arab.

WE WERE

>en.lisapoyakama.org/the-egyptian-dna-case-truth-and-lies/
This guy seems to believe that the mesopetamians were black. I would take what he says with a pinch of salt.

SAGE

Bump.

The only question now is how badly this blatant attempt at revisionism through the appearance of hard science should damage the euro-centric academic mainstreams credibility.

>I am insecure about my race so I will appropriate the history of other people

Bump

Are you the based KARA BOĞA turkish spammer?

No

>White inferiority complex
>White
>inferiority complex

Bump

Troof

amerimutts arguing over who WUZ egypt is sad

It's hilarious