What is your level?

What is your level?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZewGON5hJPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one leg squat is way to low on the list

I'm a fat fuck and i can do a decent amount of them.

Why is the duck walk so hard for some people? When I was thinking about joining the military the duck walk was one of the things people dreaded about getting tested on

Clapping push ups and muscle ups

>bodyweight exercises
>what is progressive overload
ishiggitydiggity

i can do single leg squats so the last one it seems but cant do flag.
realistically im 5 cuz can do all of the ones listed in it and above
can do free handstand and dragon flag too

Bump

>bodyweight exercises
I'd rather be 300lb lean muscle than be able to do any of those

>no one arm planche

Pivet really is in a league of his own, huh?

Not even the furthest imaginings of memester parodies could capture what a monster he is.

youtu.be/ZewGON5hJPk

You could do both.

Fug, can't read.

>you could do both
Daily reminder these are the people that give you advice

>that guy doing literal fedora tricks at a gym at 1:30

One legged squat, dragon flags (one of my favorites), handstand push ups

Want to start one armed handstand push ups after I figure out how to do a free standing hand stand

Between third and fourth level,

>one legged squat
>pistol squat

pretty fucking easy to attain

I have always been interested on doing them dragon flags, but, could anyone please tell me how the fuck do you do it? I´ve tried myself but I belive im doing somethign wrong.

>Doing advanced calisthenics/breakdancing moves
>At a breakdancing studio

Have you ever heard of the Olympics?

1 arm push-ups are ezpz. Pistols are worthless, sprints are a better bodyweight leg exercise. I could do pistols when I only squatted 2pl8. If you wanna get shredded with calisthenics it is all about volume, doing a fuck ton of different exercises.

None of those people are 300lbs lean body mass
Literally kill yourself

Well guys, I looked up a progression video for them dragon flags. Apparently I cant do a fucking L-sit but I can do a candle raise, and with much effort a negative dragon flag......Im sad

Incline pushups, incline rows, step ups, one leg supported L sit

My arms and core are laughably weak but I've been a casual runner and cyclist for years so my legs are stronger comparatively

he's talking about the guy in the background you fucking failed abortion

Yeah, compared to the others in the category their easy. I used to do one legged box jumps, those were pretty hard and at a certain height virtually impossible

Well you liked it up so I won't tell you what they are but I used hang out with a wrestler that did them and got me able to do them by doing the ab exercise where you're on your back and lift your legs off the ground 6 inches or so for extended time. We did 10x variable time; we started around 30 seconds using a medicine ball (lifting a medicine ball about a foot above your abs and dropping it 30 times to count out the time) and would go up 10 seconds every second rep. We did planks and decline weighed sit ups a lot too.

Of course negatives on dragon flags is also good. Once you can do them you can add them to a workout 3x10 for a great ab workout and for people at the gym telling you shit like "I'd break my back trying to do those"

Deep squat

Wtf is this order

my body looks like the second one
but i can do the shit the 3rd one does