Is it worth lifting if you are a manlet?

Is it worth lifting if you are a manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfFUVnwCNVY&t=7770s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You get ripped easier if you are a manlet

I'm 5'11 and deeply insecure about my height. Before you say ''man up bitch faggot'' remember that it's all relative.

This is causing me a lot of pain. This isn't pasta or meme.

What do?

you're 5' fucking 11" dude, I guarantee the word "short" isn't what anybody thinks of when they look at you. Literally the only time someone would think you were short is if you were playing professional basketball or something

it should counteract the fuckhueg muscle loss during transitioning a bit, so yeah

american height is so fucking retarded, just use cm like the rest of the civilized world

5'11 prince of manlets is a fit meme. You're just insecure.

I just feel awful when I see a girl taller than me...

why am i so fucked up

But I was like this way before Veeky Forums.

the prince of manlets is 5'6
we'll follow our prince to the end of the world

American height is the best Muhammad because it has a clear manlet cutoff and that is anything under 6 feet.

>muhammad
calm down tyrone, it's not my fault if we europeans have a superior system

>tfw I'm also 5'6
>tfw pursuing glorious Vegeta mode, 150lb @ 8% bf or so

I'm gonna get there brahs. Fucking prince manlet. 140ish @ 11% right now.

Frank Ocean is 5'11"
Brad Pitt is 5'11"

5'11" is the goat height for building muscle and being tall

>5'11" is 180~ cm
>6'0 is 183~ cm

5'11" is tall.

>mfw being 5'9 makes me unworthy of my prince

>5'11" is tall
No 5'11 is average. You don't get the negatives of being a manlet but you don't get the positives of being tall.

is this the guy that got cucked by that CEOfag?
how tall is he anyways?

5'8 is the average

Don't be. How old are you user?

Two years ago I was 21 and my height was 5'11, now I'm 23 close to 24 and my height is 6ft. If you're lucky you can grow until about 25ish.

I also started lifting a year ago and now I'm on gear, so that may also have helped my growth.

feelsgood.jpg

Obviously.

Jacked manlet > Skinny fat manlet

C'mon man try harder

tryin to build confidence for him fuckerhead

visit a short country for your ethnicity.

Squatting makes you shorter

Actually true.

Mike tyson is 5'11 and the best boxer to ever live.

obviously

this

>literally ALL of them are manlets except arnold

the more muscle they put on, the shorter they look. small people problems.

Feet and inches are much better for measuring height than centimeters.

Anything with "centimeters" in it autimatically sounds small

5'8 manlet here
Yes. Yes it is.
Tiny wimminz give me attention.

>average american man
>not fat as fatass

1,80 m is normal/tall in most places, just leave your house once in a while.

You must not be 5'11 then. I'm 5'11 and I see a girl taller than me like once a year.

> guys under 6 foot?

dead?

Did he stuff his briefs?

Is there actually any truth to this bullshit?

what chance do u have if u don't lift as a manlet?

5'11 sucks because you're sort of tall, but just on the border of being tall. Above average, but really nothing to write home about.

>You're tall, but you don't look tall
Words said to me by my co-worker

He is like 5'9 or even lower

I fucking hate tanspray

This you're probably not 5 11

If you know how to fight, no one will give a fuck about your height. Literally. No one will fuck with you. People will be less prone to fuck with you because they'll be concerned about starting something with someone significantly shorter and getting knocked out.

Girls, especially while in their twenties, are shallow, vapid cunts, motivated only by their unconscious need to mate and breed progeny (even if they're on birth control) with the most appealing male. Depending on your culture, that 'male' could assume a variety of characteristics. I'm guessing you're in the US, so it has to be an over-aggressive, tolerably misogynistic, They're driven by instinct like everyone else, daringly thuggish but 'safe' kind of man. Regardless of what they put on or say otherwise, it's what our culture breeds in them. It's an animal's game. You have to get over it and take what you can get or move on to bigger things and dance in the pool every now and then for your own social skills/entertainment.

There's more to life than pussy or impressing idiots. Build your intellect and self-esteem with items more important than inherent qualities that are unalterable. Plebians crutch on that type of shit, but the superior class knows how to pick and choose their battles to win the war.

Besides, lifting weights feels good and it's cheap. It's better than drugs. But it also makes drugs feel better. Your problem is not your height, but your outlook and confidence.

>5'10
>Most friends are taller
>Doesn't matter

Start here: youtube.com/watch?v=mfFUVnwCNVY&t=7770s

sounds good to me desu

>5'8"
>In Scandinavia

I'm 22 and dont think I will grow anymore.

Seriously considering getting limb lengthening surgery to become 5'10" / 5'11".

Average male height for 20 year old boys here is 181 cm ( 5'11.5" )

I feel fucking handicapped

Shit thread, please leave

Sage in every field

I was cursed to walk this planet as a manlet and it really hits my confidence. My mom is 5'10" and my dad is 6'1" how do I deal with being 6'3" and towered over by the average guy who is at least 6'5"?

Judging from my time spent in the military, specifically in infantry and SOF units, manlets are the tip of the spear. Most of the dudes they make video games about are under 6 feet tall and about 175-185 lbs.

There's nothing more annoying than some 6'4 gargantuan bitching about how much his joints hurt on a 30 mile ruck.

5'5" gonna kms when my mother dies. Until then im gonna keep trying

I feel you bro, it's awkward as fuck. Best thing you can do is to learn to just not care.

Would you rather be a weak manlet or a strong manlet?

If you cannot grow vertically, grow horizontally.

As a female, I think short and overly muscular men look even weirder than tall overly muscular men. IDK why. If you're short I personally think you should just go for averagely muscular because then you can at least look cute instead of freakish.

These are my personal preferences though and I should note that I also have a preference for big noses so you can ignore my opinion if you want.

Just become a boxer, wrestler or gymnast.

dude i've met people who're 6'5" and act like total bitch boys. and then theres fuckers like mcgregor who walk around with a level of confidence like his dicks dragging on the ground

it helps to look the part sure but it all comes from within for the most part

> Be eastern european taller than 5'11/6"
> Visit you home country
> Feel like a God among men

inb4 traveling to Netherlands, or the Alps

Listen my dude.
All my manlet friends are the guys with the most gfs/highest slaycount.
Meanwhile all my tall friends, except two which are uber chads, are virgins ( including myself).

Sure height matters, but you cant do shit about it, might aswell be the best version of yourself.

>best boxer to ever live

nice meme but yeah hes a legend

THIS. I'm so fucking depressed. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MIDGETS GET GIRLS THEY FUCKING HATE YOU

He's 5'10" you tremendous fuckwit

Casuals get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5 11 is not tall. Maybe on the Philippines but not in the western world. It's so unnoticeable above average that you're short again.

This.
5'8...5'9...5'11...what the fuck. After 5'9 you should go to 6'0.....this system is so fucking retarded.

>Anything with "centimeters" in it autimatically sounds small
Jesus, you're so insecure your ass must hurt a lot.

Dumb fucking burger is this what they taught you in bible school?

>
>
>>Anything with "centimeters" in it autimatically sounds small
>Jesus, you're so insecure your ass must hurt a lot.

You could make it like ft/in style 1m 80 = 1'80 etc. might be worse though

>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MIDGETS GET GIRLS THEY FUCKING HATE YOU

Height is a meme.

>5'8...5'9...5'11...what the fuck. After 5'9 you should go to 6'0.....this system is so fucking retarded.

It means 5 feet, 10 inches, 5 feet, 11 inches. Why are Europoors so autistic that they can only wrap their heads around multiples of 10

Fuck you I'm starting another manlet hate thread until everyone is memed and I am not a Virgin.

You can be short and have disgusting body or you can be short and have body of Greek gods.
Entirely your choice

Here's the trick:
JUST
BEEEEEE
URSELF
5'8" pajeet manlet reporting in. If I can get multiple qt 3.14 gfs, get a good job, make enough to retire early into NEETdom, you sure as shit can too.
It's not about being yourself, but being content. T-rex wasn't the fucking badass dinosaur because it whined about his short small arms on a guatemalan panty stealing forum.
Stop whining because you can't change it. No amount of "inspiration" can ever cure your issues because you are a manlet. Not physically, but mentally. Stop being a mental manlet, or willpowerlet to be precise.Once you realise this, and become successful in life with a job you love , on your terms, you will probably also be rich enough to get limb lengthening surgery, but by then you'll be mature enough to realise it doesn't fucking matter

haha you 18 y/o virgin cunts are really cute

Vegeta is truly my hero

180cm here, height has never been an issue. Wish I was 150cm for ez gains since I'm too much of a loser for social life anyway

what the hell is wrong with her nose

Contouring makeup and female autism

>not going Dwarven Berserker mode

you're all fucking srupid whining about your height when you've been blessed with just the right genes to become a real life badass fucking dwarf

>bulk the fuck up
>stay at 16-20% bf
>grow a beard
>keep your bodyhair
>drink a lot of beer and mead

And quit fucking complaining.

He's a cutie. The fact that he would be incredibly easy to rape just makes him cuter.

>preference for big noses
so you like jews?

AS > FZ > REST aesthetically speaking

Absolutely this

Fuck off roastie

im 5'3" and it feels bad

i did well for myself in highschool because the height gap wasnt too bad for girls at the time and i got a decent face. maybe like 10 different girls fucked from 17-20

now im 28 and ofc still 5'3" and havent been laid since

>lifting

You mean living?

>asian

fuck off gains goblin
muscle > warm holes

Kek. Self defeating loser. You dont get pussy because women can smell your own vagina musk for miles. We are still creatures that notice social ques without displaying them and absorbing them without knowing

Another manlet slave trapped by the lanklet meme whose chains are easily broken by self-actualization and determination

the metric system is superior.

>tfw you spend so much time on height threads that you actually learn stupid american measurement system

Not proud.

I want to achieve vegeta mode. I'm also a spic and I'm usually not the shortest one in the fleamarket

To all of the faggots in this thread who claim anything under 6'2"/188cm is tall. 5'11" to 6'1"/180-187cm is just above average that's it.

Is the "consider suicide" arrow mean't for all heights in red or heights not even on the chart?

where do you live ? manlet world ? i won't even bang a chick less than 5'10"

No.

It's a system....

the shorter you are, you substitute lifting for cardio and keep a leaner appearance to not appear stocky.

super tall guys can lift all day long, they won't get stocky.

Manlets can't lift much if at all because they already look stocky.

Guys in the middle like 5'10 can lift a bit.

It's not rocket science.

T. Lanklet

Anything below 5'6 should aim for trap mode.

WOW HE IS SO SMALL. HJOW CAN HE EVEN WAKE UP IN THE MORNING. JUST END IT MY DUDEEEEEEEEEE. ITS OVER LMAOOOOO

> t. dude who is 5'7

t. manlet

I'm 5'11.75"

Suffer large, midget

Something makes me want to fuck her face until she doesent like it anymore

Thats one of the reason you still virgin

5'11" here.
>when his height starts with 5...
>live in the fucking midwest where everybody appears to be from Nordic descent
>I'm everybodies little monkey friend
>schools here are big on physical fitness
>good'ol'Iowa boys are only in the surrounding counties
>ripped and jacked as fuck highschoolers are jogging up and down the street at all hours of the day
>bulk of these children put Veeky Forums to shame
>have to sell these kids condoms at my pharmacy

Never gonna make it here. I need to go back to Arizona where people are afraid to be outdoors.