***CBT***

CBT

Stats, and current goal

6'1, 178 lbs

Tryna finish this fucking cut, i'd be farther along if i stop social eating.

Shameless self bump

5'11 155

7 months of serious lifting after 3 months of fucking around. my arms and shoulders are fucking tiny reeee

You're looking good cus, keep up the good work

I've been eating 1500 calories for like 4 5 months... I want to eat more without feeling guilty... I hate this shit but I feel i need to cut more might drop down 200 calories..

Dude you look lean as fuck, get lean bulking already!

These arms wont grow and i want to cut now.
5'9 155

20, 5'10, 160

been lifting for a few years but only seriously lately, still hard to bulk cause poverty

is my gyno why i dont have a gf?

6'1, 165lbs.

Posted in the last thread asking for some help, but people made fun of me.

I need your help. I haven't been working out for long (about 1.5 months), but my core is completely shit, even for someone who doesn't work out. My brother who is even skinnier with even less muscle development (and an extremely shitty frame) has a nice core despite never setting foot in a gym.

Left is relaxed and right is me trying to flex my non-existent abs (no ab development and no obliques to be seen). Even in good lighting, there is nothing to be seen.

Do some people just have shitty core genetics or is there anything I can do about it?

Could anyone give me a good routine for the core to do after my main workouts? I want for my core to be normally developed in a year's time at least.

6'1 185
Just started lifting again after taking like 3 months off.

Holy Shit

That's goals right there

6ft 165lbs
Went to a three day visit at my college, and holy shit. Grills never gave a shit about me in HS, but at college all I had to do was dress Veeky Forums and talk to them for a bit, even if I said autistic stuff, they still were interested. Why didn't you guys tell me it was so easy? Now I get what "just b confident" means. Any other Veeky Forumsizens going to uni for the first time this fall?

theres already a cbt you fucking retard

no there isn't

cope

>cope
cope

Eat more
Shoulder raises 10lb dumbells 4×20 + more food
Decline bench, mirin tho
A E S T H E T I C S
>not coping in every response

6'4 224
Still bulking and still taking shitty pics

nice

Apologies for shitty photo, I'm on my phone.

Bottom is current, 5'10", 150 lbs

Top is from October 5, same height but 130 lbs.

I don't know how to gauge vidual progress but I've gotten stronger, at least? My chest is absolute garbage though.

>6'1 185
>6' 165

So is THIS the power of good lighting?

What's your diet fellow gay bro?

Thats sad
Why are you trying to cut? Is your goal ottermode?
Nice delts and chest insertions
Nice
Not nice
If youre really 6'4, then good work on the arms
I hope your body starts looking normal eventually. I started october 20th and gained 34lbs in that amount of time. Stick with it.

oh yes, and I'm 6'3, 205lbs. Goal is 215lbs, gonna try and fit those 10lbs in my arms, chest and quads.

i told you last thread but you got spicy, you need to do core exercises if you want to see abs no matter how thin you get try to add them to the end of every workout i personally do 3x12 weighted crunches abs came out after like 2-3 weeks for me

can I get one of y'all to measure your waist and the lowest point on your rib cage? I'm trying to figure out what the measurement difference is on average.

I'm probably around 22% bodyfat, my ribcage is 41 inches, my waist is now 40 inches unflexed (38 flexed). I'm scared that I will be a spoopy skeleton as I lose more weight.

Not gay diet why did you assume I was? Diet is clean, carbs: asparagus sweet potato, oatmeal,beans any fruit and vegetables I can get my hands on. Protein canned tuna salmon sardines in olive oil skinless chicken 93 7 ground turkey, sometimes steaks and ground beef.

Yeah, just weird proportions I need to fill out. Better than when I was 5'8 240 lbs during high school though, so I can't complain.

Do some boxing with dat reach

Need more mass but it's hard to eat more in summer

Is this a joke?

Current: 5'7 (172cm), 55kg, 3.5 beep test

Goal: 5'7, 65kg, 8.5 beep test

That type of nigga with legs so hairy it looks like he's wearing stockings

Ha, boxing is actually what started me losing weight.

I'm so sick of cutting

5'8"
145 lb
2 weeks into PHAT

Currently cutting. The fat at my lower back is infuriating me.

Still having troubles with putting food in my mouth.

I don't think I've ever seen a less confident pose

1/2

2/2

It isn't really the lighting. I do calisthenics and distance running so I am lean w/ no legs. Look at most people that do calisthenics here and they will be light af for how they look.

Your front looks good but holy shit stop skipping back

do you do any ab isolation work? that's really the only lacking point in your physique, otherwise you're looking great dude

Continue cutting until I can see abs or lean bulk? Chest still has fat unfortunately

Not him, but it looks like it might just be a bad pic.
Taking pics of your back can be hard.

Don't fall for the bulk/cut meme. You can keep cutting all you want but to see decent abs you are gonna need to work them more. Also do cardio.

>Don't fall for the bulk/cut meme
Then how the fuck am I supposed to get bigger

What do you think of my gay ass pose?

18 years, 179cm, 70kg

My right side is much bigger because of a nerve thing on my left side. What do?

Stop caring about the nerve thing and get swole my man. If it is super serious then just start taking roids and become a circus freak with only one strong side of your body.

Yeah bro goal is ottermode

5'8 Midget

Do Low Weight High Volume Lateral Raises for Shoulders
Mirin' the aesthetics
Looking strong
Just continue, you already look way better
Looking juicy

Keep rolloing

Impressive taper

5'8 195

Cut or bulk more, what do?

Don't look like you have much/any gyno, but maybe a bit hard to tell by the angle. Body looks fine, just work on those social skills brah.

Would recommend shaving your body hair, someone else told me the same thing a few CBT's back and I'm glad I did. Yours (like mine) just looks kinda ratty/dirty.

Mirin abs

Goal body here.

Mine:
>5'6 manlet
>140lb
>probably 11% or so bf right now

Aiming for 150 @ 8% for Vegeta prince manlet status. Also still going for 2 plate bench press, getting close I think as I'm doing 185 x 4 right now, haven't gone for a 1RM in a while.

1/2

Personally I'd go on a cut while still keeping a high protein intake. Should give really great definition if you lost some body fat.

23 years old by the way.

2/2

Sick shoulders, very nice ratio. Try to put on more mass, tho.

You should get a natural tan going. Not anything too dark.

Man, it must be an absolute shock to people when you take your shirt off.

Tfw no gf mode
6'0 211

Noted. I was spending a lot more time outside up until recently, it's been over 100 degrees the last few weeks which is just killer.

Thanks brah.

Paint yourself with blue and you'll be a perfect Dr. Manhattan cosplay.

6'3" 190
bodyweight training

I guess you can sweat out some water weight outside, not like you really need too. The light tan will aesthetically push you over the 'lighting issue' people talk about on this board.

>fake white contacts
>speedo
>full blue bodypaint

kek

Nice, especially if that's all from bodyweight training. Serratus looks really defined.

See if you can find something to hit your traps a bit more and the rest of your chest.

ty sir, yea I do just bodyweight stuff because it gives me more flexibility in programming. I do a little i
of this a little of that, working towards 1 arm chinup and stuff like that

6'1'', 160lbs. Do BJJ, Muai Thai, heavy bag, bodyweight, circuit, Interval dyel workouts. Also,

> dat feel when you ask out a qt from yoga and she says yes

Am I going to make it brahs? I'm so giddy it's great.

Sikk brah. Looking good.

Hoping to get into BJJ here soon as well; have wanted to for awhile and in about a week I'll be moving to a larger city where I can start actually taking classes.

Have fun on your date

Currently 6ft 165lbs down from 176lbs, while I know im still small I decided to cut because I was starting to gain too much fat around my face.
Im going on holiday in 2 months from now and was wondering if I should continue cutting or bulk for a little bit before I go? Also currently doing a ppl split, would i better off jumping on a higher frequency routine like a full body split? Thanks any help is appreciated

Before pic

>the perfect male form

5'7
156lbs
Goals are to get leaner and more athletic, like 5 minute plank, rock climbing skill, handstand push-ups, general muscle tone. When I go back to college I'll hit the gym more seriously.

Right now my training consists of an hour of bouldering, and about half an hour of bodyweight stuff directly after. I lift weights regularly when at college

holy fuck dude, miring bod, it just looks like you dont try anywhere else.

try showering, cutting and styling hair and getting contacts, ez qt status

Thanks dude. BJJ is great. Once you get into it it's super addicting to. Just keep in mind that you will get rekt over and over especially at the very beginning, but don't worry about it. Each class you'll get a little better, but there is quite the learning curve to put it nicely.

More recent pic
I trimmed my chest hair and lost some fat, and I was humbled by the realization that I have less muscle mass than I thought, as well as the fact that even a 30 second plank was hard, which I wouldn't have thought possible after regular decline situps with 25 lbs.

how long have you been lifting? ~140lbs 5'9 here been lifting for about a month and want results similar ;_;

no gyno

>cutting before you have any muscle

Just turned 18, 5'9, 165 pounds, 1/2/3/3. This is my first post on Veeky Forums. Please insult me to give me drive to get better :)

5 years on and off. Don't pay attention to that though; I'm sort of a casual lifter at this point, I was much more"SS and Bulk" a few years ago, but every time I bulk I gain more fat than muscle, and I've tried keto, HIIT, high protein etc. Naturally I gain fat very easily, so at this point in my life I'm more focused on preserving my current LBM without gaining fat.

IMO you could achieve what I have in about a year of hard lifting, starting from Skelly, with good diet.

I am also 18 and could literally throw you around lilboi

>well memed my friedno

Have you not yet reached the point where your own progress is all the motivation you'll ever need?

>I am also 18 and could literally throw you around lilboi

you "fotgot"
>teehee I wouldnt mind sucking some dick boiiii~

>these are the faggot highschoolers that will tell you deadlifts is bad for your back

Maintaining right now, might have to start eating more since I started playing basketball again.

Looking good, probs my ideal body. What's your meals and favourite lift?

My coach banned me from deadlifting so I'm really far behind :^)

>yeah boii playing with some balls amirite?
>implying you are lean
fucking summerfags thinking they look good

post self

hit that motherfucker in the face and tell him he should wear a skirt with that bitching attitude

nah the dick censor implies a tiny fella
almost though

>Breakfast: 6 eggs and oatmeal
>Lunch: Chicken and rice
>Dinner: Chicken and spaghetti
I eat that pretty much every day just cause it's cheap, comes out to around my maintenance at 3600kcals. But I'm not super strict about my diet cause I'm tall and could use the weigh anyways.

Favorite lift? Bench is hit or miss lately, so it's probably single arm lat pulldown? My lats are trash but I get a really nice stretch and pump out of it.

leaner than u

You gotta eat more, but thats a nice torso.
I'm mirin'.

I'm jelly of those hips bro

But please bulk

6'3" 213 pounds. Trying to lose the rest of this weight. My goal is to get to 190 then to go on keto at maintenance. Been lifting for 2 months now, 6 days a week.

What bf do you guys think I'm at?

>leaner than u

sure you are bro

Fat enough that a putting a number on it is useless.
Good job on starting but you should aim lower than 190 on your cut.

Lifting 9 months
5'9
155 lbs
22 yo

Do you think maybe around 25%? It's not useless as I want to see how I've progressed. I started a while ago btw, at 265 pounds obese. I am aiming for 190 because that is my ultimate goal weight and I don't believe in cutting/bulking cycles.

Nice tights but I'm still leaner than you

am i fat?