Tfw moved to Japan for work

>tfw moved to Japan for work
>live in apartment complex across the road from a gym, a bbq, and a small family owned sushi joint
>work is about 20km away but i bike that distance
>weighed 64kg when i moved here two years ago
>skinnyfat
>weight 82kg now
>built af
>most of my meals consisted of fresh fish and whatever meat was on special at the bbq

JUST MOVE TO JAPAN GUYS
BULKING IS EASY AF HERE

I don't believe you've actually moved to Japan because your dreams haven't been crushed yet

Gaijin go home

Gaijin is to Nihongojin as Mexican is to American

You only believe that because it feels good to crush other people's dreams and hopes when you're a hopeless loser. A happy and healthy person would go "really, Japan? you live there? youre enjoying life there? how's the working conditions, I've heard they're bad? Is it crowded? Is it expensive? do they treat foreigners ok? Oh those things aren't that bad/tolerable and overall you have a nice life there? Wow, good for you man, I'm happy for you, I'm enjoying life too"

not all of us are faggot english teachers

Well someone sounds defensive

nice denial = guilt fallacy my dude. Literal "I know you are but what am I" grade school tier argumentation.

You went on some autistic fake conversation instead of just saying what's good about it like a normal person

samefagginggggg

Just don't touch their women. Those are for the Japanese, not for foreigners

Jfc just look at thread stats

>Work 20h/d 6 days a week

Shoo shoo gains Jew

WHITE PIG GO HOME

Not even half the Japs touch their own women , wtf are you talking about?

What is your job?

What prefecture?

>Claims all this bs.
>Won't post pic with timestamp
Shiggydiggydoo

Was looking into being a Japanese translator. I definitely want to get it done in the next couple of years. Congrats OP hopefully I'll be in the same situation as you.

Japan sounds cool to visit but I can't imagine living in a non-Western country.

>nihongojin
It's nihonjin you fucking weeb; the -go suffix refers to language while the -jin suffix is the 'ese' in japanese.

>20 Replies
>19 posters
>samefag

spent few weeks in tokyo at different times.
groceries are fucking expensive it would need a mortgage to bulk

Obviously he was referring to the Japanese Languagese.

Nice blog. This has nothing to do with fitness.

delete you'reself