Do modern women have any goals, opinions or aspirations besides being a whore?

Do modern women have any goals, opinions or aspirations besides being a whore?

They "go to the gym" to stand in the same position exercising the same muscles over and over for an hour straight to make their ass comically oversized

They shop for clothes, which is either vaccuum-sealed spandex or linen ponchos that are one gentle breeze away from showing everyone their tits

They take photos of themselves in these clothes in contrived positions trying to make themselves look as fuckable as possible and upload themselves to various social media outlets

The closest thing to any kind of interest or "opinion" they seem to have is consuming entertainment other people created, meaning the new Kodak Black album. Which most of the time still seems to go back to sex, being songs you can shake your ass to

How many women do you even see doing jobs? As in actual jobs, not "social media managers" where they reply to criticisms of the company they work at with inane platitudes on Twitter, not "receptionists" where they type in someone's name into an Excel spreadsheet at a leisurely pace, not Instagram models where they show up to a location and stand still in clothing for 30 minutes while people take pictures of them. "Actual jobs" as in a skilled profession that people will pay you for both because it offers something valuable to the company.

I'd be a cunt too if this were my existence and I were so incredibly useless I couldn't change despite anyone and everyone despite it being so incredibly easy

You're still recovering from Ramadan, I see.
Mix in some Gatorade, or whatever it is they sell in London.

>t. Imam Ali.

>someone is so butthurt about women they took the time and thought process needed to type all this out

damn

imagine being such an incel that you write shit like op

damn op this is how I know you're deprived of female attention

>women have no real goals, opinions or aspirations

How are you only realising this now? This has been common knowledge worldwide for the last 150 000 years OP

dude stop being such a fucking beta. I'm no woman worshipper faggot, but typing up some big shit about how you hate all women because they have no interests, ambition, or do anything of value is obviously retarded. If you actually go outside and talk to some of them, you'll realize that yeah some are dumb and boring, and some are interesting and smart.

>incel

Do you run like naruto for laughs?

Getting fucked by Chad is a goal user. Everything you pointed out they do they do for Chad. You are Bret Chad's ugly cousin.

Is this the most virgin post get made? Back to /r9k/

We all know american women are generally irredeemable piles of shit. The TRICK, OP, is to not lose sight of the fact that YOUR GOALS are more important than their vaginas. So stop being so RESENTFUL and start putting in some effort. Fucking these whores isn't hard for anybody with their shit in order.

My girlfriend is an exceptionally skilled cosmetologist specializing in color corrections that cost hundreds of dollars, owns her own salon, has her NASM very and competes in bikini. Yes good women exist.

congratulations bro your girlfriend sounds like absolute shit

t. sour graping nogf virgin

Tbqh I've never met a woman that I would consider to be "smart" Even the women with postgrad degrees that I know are pretty dumb in a lot of ways and their knowledge of things unrelated to their degree tends to be atrocious, in contrast even uneducated blue-collar men often surprise me with their intelligence and cunning

Boys will be boys, girls will be girls.

You may feel women to be vapid whores, who have no grain of integrity, honesty, or intelligence. And maybe it's true. But ultimately, you cannot empower women to be men, and vice versa. Masculine virtues on women is just as perverse to society as female virtues on men.

It is unfair, and irrational for you to judge women on those very male qualities. After all, they don't know better. Worse, they are at the whim of an engineered society. I don't need to cite to you how feminized men are these days, nor about the lowered average testosterone levels. Any MGTOW forum will give you plenty of evidence and sound facts, regardless of the jaded and embittered tones they may shriek with.

I'm not sure where you want to go, OP. Your tone, your observations, your judgements tell me you are simply wallowing and making nothing of it. If you go around moralizing at a whole group of people, rather than judging individuals for their own self-worth, you will go nowhere in life. You essentially have become Elliot Rodgers; a normal kid who decided to kill people rather than take steps to grow up, even if the circumstances were legitimately harsh (to which there was no legitimacy).

How does that make her a "good woman?"

>uneducated blue-collar men often surprise me with their intelligence and cunning
Now we know you're full of shit

Yes women are immense whores did you just realize this? Just be glad most of them who their place, if we had more of them in government and executive positions the whole country would be way shittier.

Yes, all women are like that, no exception, even your mom and both your grandmas (and all your female ancestors).

Your only hope is to start sucking cock OP.

OP is talking about girls being shallow vapid cunts and you're telling us your girl is a good women because she monetizes it?

Kek?

most people don't have long term goals and tend to make horrible decisions. shouldn't focus too much on the others brah, it's a mental poison

>getting le trolled by obvious b8

Women are nothing but useless meat wrapped around a hole.

>cosmetologist
Even when women are successful, they produce nothing but useless shit for vanity's sake

at least the hole smells like shit

>Haha i replied to everyone what now!!!!

i guarantee you that cunt is fucking your dad

I fucked your girlfriend, and dude, it wasn't just skidmarks-- that bitch had laid out a full log into her panties, must have been like 12 hours previous. She wasn't even self-conscious about it, just flung the poo-filled underwear onto the wall with her toe and said "Oops, baby made a boom-boom in her diap-diap." I should have left, the stench was awful, but I'm a sucker for baby talk. And honestly I'm way into feces.

If pam from the office is any indicator, they just want to be pretty and happy.