Lifting for 3 years natty

>lifting for 3 years natty
>Finally big and lean
>Age 21, still never had a GF

Daily reminder that lifting is a hoax and you should stop while you can, I only lift now to stop me from killing myself.

You're only 21, relax faggot. Get back to me when you're 25.

Well that just proves you're simply terrible with women.

More like 28, but yeah relax op.

Don't be another faggot that thinks there is one specific cure all for their problems.

you're only 25, relax faggot. Get back to me when you're 29

You have to talk to girls to get a gf OP, like a lot of girls before you find one you like who is also into you.

I just lift because I enjoy it, which is backed up because I have a terrible diet and have plateaued for a while now. Also having a gf just brings up a lot of moral dilemmas in life.

you're only 29. Stand with your back to me and relax your ass muscles faggot.

>natty
Well there's your issue

Rather get my wizard powers in a few months

>lifting for 3 years
>1200 tinder matches
>6'4
>Never had a gf
>26

Why would you want a gf lmao?

imagine being so stupid that you have never tried to socialize with women and ask them out, and you were surprised that you didn't have a girlfriend.

I'd probably kill myself if my IQ was actually that low.

>Lifting to impress women and not for the sake of improving your own body for yourself
Wew

Literally no one does this, stop lying

I'm 24. I've never had a grilfriend, although I couldve if I wasnt an idiot.

In highschool this fat ugly chick was clearly into me, but I was like nah.

In when I was 21, after following a shitty weightlifting routine I found on bb.com for a year, pretty girls and gay guys had crushes on me.

I was the centre of an orgy at a party, where I lost my virginity, and I found myself.

I'm scared of intimacy. Every time someone wants to be close to me, I get scared and push them away. But I'm demisexual, as much as I hate tumblr shit but it makes the most sense to me. I don't like having sex with people I don't already know, and even then, I won't fully enjoy it unless I feel an emotional connection.

It's catch-22, I'm scared of intimacy but I like sex, but I don't like sex unless I'm friends and feel a personal connection with whoever it's with.

KILL YOURSELF. ONLY SOLUTION. I AM NOT SORRY.

I fucked ten girls in a single night and haven't had sex since because it made me realize what I want.

Also Im schizophrenic, hence
>scared of intimacy

Do you have tattoos? Girls love tattoos.

I lift for the sole purpose of getting stronger. I'm already a 5/10 so that's good enough for me

Fuck off with your tumblr memes. You're either straight or gay. That's it.

>natty
>big and lean

lol

>26
>wagecuck
>never had a relationship that lasted more than a couple of months
>girls my age don't care about looks so much anymore, more interested in money

It's obvious you shouldn't ever lift for girls, since the most important things for them are the face, height, overall frame (just don't be a fatass) and if you can make her laugh. That's all, the rest is just a bonus that won't have any effect if you can't carry yourself in a conversation with women.

I lost my v-card at 21, as absolute Auschwitz mode (180 cm and 52kg) and she wasn't even fat - normal weight girl. The same year I got my first girlfriend. So there, lifting won't bring girls to you if you're an unlikable autist. Concentrate on social gains, weightlifting meantime.

That's so disrespectful to our brothers, sisters, and differently gendered comerades on the LGBTP spectrum. Reevaluate your life, you bigot.

>It's catch-22, I'm scared of intimacy but I like sex, but I don't like sex unless I'm friends and feel a personal connection with whoever it's with.

Sounds like normal behaviour to me pretty much. Sex without emotional connection is pointless even though Veeky Forums idolizes it in reality it's pretty shitty. better to have a real connection to someone.

Lol

>I'm scared of intimacy.
>I don't like having sex with people I don't already know, and even then, I won't fully enjoy it unless I feel an emotional connection.

Pretty standard. Sex without intimacy or connection feels hallow. Casual sex, even casual relationships are a fucking meme.
Being afraid is pretty normal for men imo. I have that fear. I'd say it's because we're the ones that get burned in the end. Women have a much easier time with heartbreak.. if what they experience is even heartbreak on the same level as men (generally speaking). I've maintained the belief since my first few gfs that Women are opportunistic, and Men are actually romantic. It's how we're raised, it's the biproduct of gender roles and how skewed the dating market it. It can't really be helped. Maybe someday I'll find an outlier, and make her my wife... Who knows.

Just talk to bitches and don't act thirsty, it's the fastest way to get laid

Woops, forgot to link my response...

>Also Im schizophrenic

Shit man, sorry to hear it. You're on medication, right? Keep up working on yourself and take the medicine as prescribed.

I ended up once in psychiatric ward for 2 months, after suspected suicide attempt. It wasn't, since I got zolpidem prescribed for sleep problems - took 2 pills so I could finally get some rest, but right after that I got amnesia and started doing weird shit, like, apparently giving the pills away to random people and somebody called ambulance on me and I got hauled to a hospital. From there, my 2 month vacations in psycho ward began and to be honest, it was fun. I met many young people like you that had controlled schizophrenia and I learned from them how hard it was to live with that shit. Myself, I'm not diagnosed with any problems and was released as such.
Good luck, man.

you're only 29, relax faggot. Get back to me when you're 35.