Is it wrong for me to look down on women who aren't fit? Even what people call "athletic" body type is nonsense

Is it wrong for me to look down on women who aren't fit? Even what people call "athletic" body type is nonsense.

I just can't take it anymore.

I look down upon most women.

Fuck who you want.

But look up towards cock.

I want to fuck her.

When you get older you'll want a woman who can bear you healthy children. Not a roider with 8% body fat.

>115 lbs deadlift
impresshive

What the fuck is wrong with her face? Did Michael Jackson fake his own death and get a sex-change operation?

I look up to my own dick, you got that right

Yes, but you should also be looking down at vain whores with massive amounts of plastic surgery with a job as an "inspirational instagram life coach/fitness model"

I wish I was still this ignorant lol holy shit

We get it, you're gay.

Fucking dyels.

How is it I shred down to 8% and I lose strength and energy while this bitch cuts to 6% and still has tits?

Becuase they are fake.....

Female bodyfat % is way different than male.

Keep your shit off this board, dyel.

Yes it's wrong you misogynistic pig! If a girl loves her rolls then
DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE A THING THE WORLD CAN CHANGE IT'S HEART
SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL
WE'RE STARS AND WE'RE BEAUTIFUL

I find self absorbed Instagram whore looking women to be pretty unattractive. They're hot as fuck, but I don't think I could stand being around one for 10 minutes

>females are different
that and implants

ACTIVATE MY ALMONDS BITCH

It's wrong to be a douchebag. If someone is happy with being a fatass, and admits that their life choices will truncate their life, who are you to be a douche to them?

No she does have implants. Seriously why do men want to so desperately believe that fake tits are real when it's obvious it's plastic? If you get to such a low bodyfat percentage as a woman, you will lose your tits.

>what is a romanian deadlift

Nice filename

Bych ji pekne vylizal

those are fake tits you fucking moron hahahahaha

man i don't know what it is, but muscular qnd actually fit girls is a lot more impressive than muscular guys. it's probably because legit fit and muscular girls is more of a novelty than muscular guys. also because they have lower test than guys so it's a lot more difficult for them to gain muscle. so, salute to muscule girls

Yeah it's pretty pathetic to put physical fitness on a pedestal as if it should even be in the top five of priorities for a modern person. Especially when you seemingly don't understand what fitness looks like in women. Protip: cardio bunnies are doing it right, the girl in your pic isn't

t. dyel