People who've gotten fit while in the same relationship...

People who've gotten fit while in the same relationship, how'd your gf/wives start behaving differently during sex/in front of other women etc?

>Veeky Forums
>gfs

I went from skinny 170lbs to athletic 195lbs to chubby 215, to shredded 190, now I'm sitting at a kinda chubby 225. I'm about as lean as I was the first time I was 215, I have a meet in August so I am going to cut to about 210 after and slowly bulk again.

Fiancé and I started dating a year before I started lifting. She started with me, she's gone from skinny fat zero muscle mass to actually being pretty fit and looking like she actually played sports throughout all of her youth. She's more confident now and she's loved the way I've looked since I started lifting.

Kek.

Hey many yeara for both

My gf likes that girls look at me. She is proud of my achievements and so am I. She also trusts me and I trust her so it's more of a "you can look but can't touch" kind of thing.

she stopped being a bitch and wanted to fuck me more

My gf is really nice to me unlike a lot I've read about on Veeky Forums. She's very encouraging and will work out with me occasionally. Sexually I'm sure she appreciates it as she gropes my delts and ass a lot but she never makes any comparisons to before I worked out as much.

>we both gained weight but i gained pure muscle and she gained pure fat.
>over a 1,5 year period (i gained about 45 while she gained around 30)
>she was already a little chubby and is now close to overweight.
>I was skelly and now look decent (still dyel tho but to normies that is quite something)
>she enjoys more the sex while i enjoy less.
>gets insecure as fuck whenever we go out to a place that there is potential single women.
>no matter how hard i try to convince her to work out, she keeps falling for meme workouts, fad diets, and follows whatever any instawhore shills.

Is it beyond salvation brehs?

Same during sex. Feels me up more in public, both obviously and subtly (grabbing my ass or rubbing my abs through my shirt vs feeling my bicep when holding onto my arm)

Control your woman if she cant do it herself. Make her a routine, make sure she follows it. Workout with her if necessary.

same here, user. although i love her a lot and we've been together for three years, she keeps getting fatter and lazier and moodier. hopefully she'll at least make some sort of effort but desu shes on the path to borderline obesity.

>Is it beyond salvation brehs?
Give her an ultimatum. Lose weight or its over.

my gf is tall, when we first met she maybe weighted 87kg, then she gained around 6kg to 93kg, a year ago she wanted to lose weight, I told her what to do and how to count calories, then she lost 10kg to 83kg, she is still overweight, her ass is shapeless, if she sits her tits are hanging over her belly. When we visit her parents and I see pictures of her 4-5 years ago when she was 17, I get stomage aches, she weighted maybe 69kg with the same height and looked like a 9,8/10. At that time she was fucking guys left and right, all because she had a "bad phase (fuck-wise and skinny-wise). Needless to say our sex is boring if it happens at all. We're living together and when she had to go to her parents for 1,5 weeks, I felt way more free. But she loves me and does 80% of what she can for me. She also understands me to 70%. Thermodynamically there is still hope (maybe except for her hanging tits) but I still get stomage aches thinking of her time beeing 17.

you sound like an ugly cuck

>Thermodynamically there is still hope
wut
i mean it's technically correct but still

>thermodynamically
calories in calories out

I went from 140 lbs skeleton to 185 lbs athletic build my gf definitely wanted sex more and got more excited but she also became bitter insane and jealous that I would leave her for a prettier woman and ruined our 6 year relationship shit got so bad I had to break up with her now it's 6 months later and still she occasionally sends me long winded texts from fake phone numbers either telling me how much of a mistake she made or what a piece of ahit i am depending on her mood she went from the wonderful woman I loved to vindictive psycho bitch

She adapted and trains 6 days a week. Very supportive

my gf started getting turnend on by other women checking me out and would point them out to me or tell me later.

feels good man

Been dating 3.5 years, been lifting 2.5.

She developed an eating disorder.
Her daily breakfast for the past week has been a high caffeine fatburner, powdered spirulina and a small amount of in-season fruit that she's allowed to chew and then spit out.
The squats have given her a picture perfect ass though

My gf of 7 years now, been lifting for 1.5 years now. When we met she was thick (fat), but after a few months since I started lifting she asked if she could come with me. I explained her calories in/out and gave her a starting strength like program. She lost around 10 kilos so far, and she wants to go for another 15. I was slightly chubby, now i have almost visible abs (emphasis on almost), and quite muscular. Before we used to just stay in and chill, now we go hiking, swimming and similar outdoor activities together. Before when I wanted to get her to do outdoor stuff with me she was "Oh i don't really feel like it", but now she gladly comes.

All these supportive women. Where'd you get them

I met mine ( ) in high school

Damn. I don't even know why I come here anymore. Makes me jealous. But I am happy for you desu

my gf just makes me do more work now. since im Veeky Forums

>tfw the most supportive person in my life is my friend's gf
Not sure how to feel.

Catch my gf checking me out when around other females to see if I'm looking. No increase in sex with gf, but increase in mires, even when together out in public. Servers at restaurants would say shit like "Oh no problem, I'll bring this and that for you for free sweetie"... or "honey" and shit like that while I'm sitting there with her.

Gf does say things like "That tee shirt really fits you well" or " you look really good in that".

How mucj sex per week.

I don't see the problem

Do you know what sentences are? Jesus fuck lmao

Stay in school, kids.

0-1.

I fuck other girls.

That's not normal for an average female though. Did you guys look into increasing her libido

My bf treats me the same

My gf and I are long distant so we probably see each other once a month. Each month I lose a little bit of weight and add a little bit of muscle. Because of this I'm almost a new person every time we meet. We have sex more and more each time I come and she compliments me every time. Life is generally just better once you commit to making a change like this. Before when I was a fat dyel having sex was once in a while thing when I'd go up. Now it's for sure and a lot.

fag

I've always been in decent shape, had some muscle. My GF liked it. Since getting sober almost two years ago I've gotten leaner and bigger. She says she likes it when we have sex, but all other times I can tell she's insecure and sometimes she implies I'm obsessed with myself. She gets jealous and defensive pretty quickly if we're around other pretty women. She's super hot, big add, giant tits, small waist, but since coming to /fit I really only want to fuck other straight dudes. So she really has a host of other problems she isnt aware of.

I got out of breath reading this, you ever heard of punctuation?

I'm straight tho

Masturbate to her pictures when she wasnt fat and make sure she catches you "by accident", that will fuck her up mentally

Not for long

Thanks /fit

Read in your head like normal person and you wouldn't have to breath with punctuation

Sounds like you are her settle down cuck. If she was giving it up left and right to other guys when she had a nice body and she thinks that she can just let herself go because she's with you, then she values you less than all those badboys that she was staying fit for.

then why stay with that bitch who doesn't want sum fuk?

Fit doesn't turn people lesbian, stupid

that's fucking devilish lad, I love it. I agree user this is the only way to save your relationship

No shit assholes, but when she gets all jacked and eventually goes full blown F2M tranny, she'll be a faggot

>gets all jacked
Lmao no, not appealing to me at all

It will be when your BF starts fucking dudes

Being this fucking retarded that you can't read a sentence without almost killing yourself.

well of course, you're raising her social status

You know some women have personalities user, maybe you should pay attention to them instead of staring at their asses

The majority of women yknow. You're living in a pool of confirmation bias and getting warped perspectives

Outside

>what is hyperbole?

post results

CHASTE motherfucker, because poaching is for niggers and degenerates. Find your own girl.

your girlfriend is a cuck mate, arrange for her to walk in on you pounding some other chick, she will get super turned on

>then why stay with that bitch who doesn't want sum fuk?

Wait are girls only good for sex? With how much Veeky Forums is so completely obsessed with girls more than anything else on the planet, you'd think they provide something else that just a wet fuckhole, right?

very nice user

I went from 180 lbs skinny fat to 215 bulky back down to 195 athletic/close to ottermode over a year. My gf and I have been dating three years, sex is more enjoyable for both of us and more frequent. However, she gets insecure about herself because she hasn't lifted and follows meme diets from people in her sorority.
>last night at a friend's party
>all pretty drunk
>gf decides to use the entire party time talking to other guys, doesn't even say hi to me other than for me to tell her where the bathroom is
>she starts to get very flirty with guys, touching them and laughing at everything they say
>confront her about it l
>she doesn't understand flirting with guys openly in front of her long term boyfriend is wrong
Women in 2017: not even once

Asker

I think it's made her more self-conscious to the point where she prefers her vibrator.

Sucks bro. She's clearly too retarded to know what she's risking

>dates a girl in a fucking SORORITY
>gets angry when she gets drunk
>gets angry when she flirts with other guys at parties

>literally dating the type of slut who joins a sorority then gets angry when she acts like a slut

my fuckin sides

I was fit before I got my girl and lost some weight. Now I look better. Nothing really has changed though. She likes to work out with me even more now that I started teaching her BJJ. She's into that whole rape play thing where she gets totally dominated. She knows she can't escape me even if she tries her hardest to do so.

Honestly all I can think about during the little BJJ matches we have is how do I pass guard, can I hit an arm bar from here, guard that triangle ect ect.

Kek

I met my girl after I started lifting. She likes to touch me in public and is always very forward when I comes to sex. She started to work out a little bit more recently, and definitely doesn't think she can change my lifting ways (by that I mean frequency, etc). She knows I could get pussy easily, but she doesn't act jealous. For that, I fucking love her.

What usually happens is that she will be like "I can lose weight and be without you" then she breaks up and doesnt lose any weight because she is weak

Went from 6'3 150lb skelly to 185lb within 4-5months, gf is mirin hard but gets super insecure about me leaving her. So she started working out.

Went home for vacation some time ago and literally every one of my friends busted my balls about me "turning into a meathead" especially my dad.

when will you prupose?

>went from 6'2 - 165lbs to 190lbs
thought this would increase how often we have sex, maybe increase the quality at the very least.
>I was wrong

the sex is kinda disappointing now. I'm bored and she's insecure about how she looks.

and as a kicker now whenever I actually manage to go somewhere with her she makes a point of telling every woman at whatever party we make it to that I'm her man(exact words)

kinda getting sick of this shit desu

>
i really want to back yo here but seriously pick your fuckin fights you betacuck

kek

Kek

faggots will still argue that these bjj seesions teach you skills. its laughable isN't its

Tell her she's fat, you aren't attracted to her anymore, and that she needs to lose weight.

If she overreacts and leaves you, then you were dodging a bullet and it never would have lasted. If she accepts and loses weight, all's good

She's my fiancé lad. I already did.

Are you seriosu?

This user is now my go to for relationship advice