Who do you lift for?

Who do you lift for?

Pic related. I lift for America. Whenever I feel down and I look up at the flag, I get sudden motivation to fuck shit up and lift.

Any /nationalists/ know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zYWUnISGMT0
youtu.be/wgbxgfJBpUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexican, I feel the same way about my country

Fellow Nationalist checking in.

I know that feel bro

That is precisely why I lift

I live in Canuckistan and though I lift for the idea of my country I know that most of the people in it have completely abandoned that idea, and more and more of the people here are third worlders with no intentions of becoming "Canadian". So I lift for my Canadian family and all of the young couples I see starting Canadian families.

God bless America

Listening to Horst Wessel Lied cut my mile time by about 30 seconds.

i work out 5 hrs a day sometimes more , i have no job no gf or education, i'm literally just trying to kill myself from over exhaustion. i know there are quicker ways but i feel like that be too obvious and i dont want to disappoint my mother more then i already have

Jason?

I want to join the Army, so I've been on my grind to try to become the strongest mofo in school's rotc company. I just want to make a fine officer one day, on top of my shit athletically. So I guess for 'Merica checking in.

All you poor nationalist fucks are too stupid to realise how tiny your brains are.

>been on my grind

kys

no, glad to know there are more faggots like me tho, strangely comforting

Does your last name rhythm with Claha?

IS sub 100
>automatically a nationalist
IQ 100-115
>smart enough to realize tribalism is backward and embrace cosmopolitanism
>IQ 130+
>smart enough to realize cosmopolitanism is even more backward than nationalism is

You should start smoking

What's it like being so S P O O K E D?

[email protected]

>leftist "banter"

nope

I lift because the training cadre forces into the gym 8-12 times a week and makes do crossfit shit.

At least it beats the 8 mile beach runs. Though sometimes they make us bring KBs down to the beach with our rucksacks to experience the worst of both worlds. That sucks.

can't afford it

Unironically this

I was that loser loner kid that wore sweat pants during the summer and also pissed his pants, I'm also a kissless virgin. Lifting weights has become my passion I love it so much it's the only thing that I live for, the problem is that it makes me appear like i'm one of the normies but I'm not and I am unable to cope. Before when people were giving me pittyful looks they now wonder why I don't talk to them, they probably think I'm too good for them. There's no winning.

you made a potty in your trousers and if you think i'm not going to comment on that then you got another thing coming, bub.

That's cringe as fuck, but whatever floats your boat

Lift for health and lift for girls should unironically be reversed

is that Trumplestiltskin?

>nationalism
I'm glad you take pride in accomplishments you never made and have an autistic group mentality

her

I lift for pic related

God, when I was in highschool y'all fuckers were the cringiest faggots even, on par with the band fags

This bitch. She'll be mine

I lift for my waifu, but I have a love for big tiddies as a collective.
Chestlets are exempt.

what's wrong with her lips?

I lift for zyzz

Straw man

You lift for the losing team. Says a lot about you.

>lifting for a nation controlled and subverted by Jews

Good goy. You are truly Israel's greatest ally

she makes silly faces

>implying tribalism isn't natural and healthy

i lift for she

Glad to see another sickcunt ITT

I lift for him.

youtu.be/zYWUnISGMT0

Come back Mein fuhrer. We need you.

A girl I haven't seen in 3 years

I lift for myself since I'm not a cuck

I lift for him

Lift to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>Not Sarah

I used to be a fat fuck that wore a 2X shirt and 40 inch pants.

Now I'm a medium with a 32 inch waist. I kept some old shirts and wear them from time to time so I'm basically swimming in them. When I see how big they fit, I vow to never let myself get so bad ever again and to keep going in life.

You lift for your daughters to inevitably be blacked and have low iq mulatto children that look nothing like you and will never tell the stories of your ancestors

how many gold metals does she have ;^)

Besides a vagina, there is almost nothing separating them from a man, chemically or physically. Honestly it might be less gay to fuck a trap.

come back when you're over your faux edgy phase

please dont bully my friend

There's a difference between being edgy and actually realizing that the white race is fucked if we don't get out shit together.

Yeah what was that anons meaning? Wow bro you will root to the end for someone whos losing? Wow no character no honor to root for the underdog.

He must be a pajeet or nigger to think that after the 100th time Europeans have been challenged that suddenly these apes will get the upper hand.

you can larp and talk about ethno-nationalism all you want, fine, but this whole "dude i love hitler[greatest enemy of the german people] lmao because CNN said he was bad" shit is getting old.

No bully to your friend, probably a great "female" swimmer, I just assumed she was your waifu.

>implying I'm being edgy

You're just a sheep that's asleep. You are bluepilled and know not outside of your bubble.

youtu.be/wgbxgfJBpUA

>implying we're Civic Nationalists

>nazis were nazi becuz CNN

p sure CNN didn't exist back then but w/e

22, along with 4 individual WRs

>whole "dude i love hitler lmao because CNN said he was bad"

2/10 bait

come back when you can type a better comeback than trannies on tumblr

Never claimed to love Hitler. Projecting?

Me too, bud.

hey do you like germans? do you like white people? do you like western culture? then you should hate hitler, who did more to kill germans, kill white people, and kill western civilization than perhaps any other individual who has ever lived. adolf hitler: greatest enemy of the german people.

bunch of triggered little bitches

>bunch of triggered little bitches
Said the guy getting triggered by memes

>You can larp

What about adhering to a political ideology is larping? If he dressed like SS and yelled Sieg Heil he'd be larping. Calling any way of thinking you don't like larping is, well, not an argument.

If you still think "right wing" people follow what CNN FOX or MSNBC says at all then you are either a deliberate shill or completely unaware. Nobody in the political sphere trusts the media in any capacity.

i dont lift much, but when i do, its in hopes of achieving this-ish mode

>hitler

That's a funny way to spell Jew.

>Kvetching this hard

wow JIDF is out full force on a board that represents literally 0% of their male populace

personally all I've stated is white nationalism. I haven't mentioned Hitler once.

The left can't meme, the left can't even get triggered properly.

lol, i've got like 10 dudes replying to me because i made fun of their baby's first rebellion. does it bother you that your hero was a mentally ill weak beta manlet who killed his dog and himself?

Hitler wasn't the mentally ill one.

jesus, if your only defense is to "BUT TRUDEAU" you are truly rhetorically fucked

A person can just love Hitler, ya know. I don't understand what CNN has to do with anything. There's way more Nazis than you think. Maybe that's scary for you to think about.

Best of luck to you.

no i think majority of this board just recognizes you are either extremely retarded,a nigger, or a kike shill

t. reddit

i have more german blood than you do, i speak more german than you do, i know more about german history than you do

You're missing the point. He's a brain dead leftist retard who literally thinks Trump is Hitler. That's his CNN rhetoric.

I thought we were just exchanging memes.

If you want to have a serious discussion about the collapse of Western civilization under the kikes after the war, then feel free to make a point.

U think you'd be hard pressed to argue that were better off now than we would have been if the Nazis won.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your country but being proud over being from a certain country is retarded since you have no influence over it and it's a lowest common denomination for racists who have nothing to be proud over aside from having a certain type of blood

>being this upset

>nothing to be proud of except blood

There's nothing wrong with appreciating what your forefathers accomplished. You'd understand if you knew who your dad was.

Thanks for the "You're missing the point" condescending bullshit. I was waiting for that poster to respond, not you. Try having a conversation. Not just "LeftyZ BrAIn dEaD ReTARdZ". Thanks.

This is nigger rhetoric since they literally have nothing to be proud of

>lowest common denomination

I think you mean denominator, user.

I think the lowest common denominator is unhinged indulgence, whether it be food, drugs or sex.

No, I don't understand it, because I actually have accomplishments of my own to be proud of and don't have to cling to what my forefathers did

But inbred ethnonationalists do?

>I have accomplishments of my own

You probably do, but can you name me a society in the world that didn't value, respect and appreciate the contributions their forefathers made?

I don't know where you are from, but inbreeding is a bit of a chore. You could literally have a child with a second cousin and not really have a problem.

If you look at statistics the muslim world has an inbreeding epidemic, not alabama.

Of course, and those accomplishments were built on the back of forefathers. This is what people used to be proud of.

Again, you'd understand this if you had forefathers who accomplished anything.

There's a pretty big gap between "valuing and appreciating" and being proud over something you literally had no influence in

>You could literally have a child with a second cousin and not really have a problem.
t. cousin fucker
Fuck white people

>still using the inbred meme in 2017
come on nigger you're gonna have to stretch your IQ a little more than that