How can I learn Conner Macdregor way of visualizing success for myself?

How can I learn Conner Macdregor way of visualizing success for myself?
Also, how much do you barbell curl?

people really are sheep. i know it's le edge supreme thing to say, but fucking look at those faces in the crowd. they paid like 100 american dollars to sit in a stadium and watch 2 guys play pretend.

It's in Irish genetics desu. Similar to how nogs have outsized egos
t. subhuman mick

>nigger shows up dressed like he's an extra in a rap video
>white man in a suit

kek

Some guy out enjoying the moment and you're SEETHING.

The sausage fest where two promoters put on a show to hype you up for their fight?

Thats the only Reason Connor is any good he promotes himself well. He already got his ass beat. Jonny Jones is the best Ufc fighter when it comes to records yet he had no hype because he didnt sell himself well.

I didn't notice till your picture but everyone is watching this through a fucking phone.

You have no fuckin idea what you're talking about. Jon isn't hyped because he's a fucking juice-head, drug abusing, cheat.

Conor is on the same level of talent as Jones, its just that JJ's division is thin. There are 2 contenders in that division and one of them is almost 40.

>2 contenders

well, i still had fun watching johnson's, texeira's, shogun's, and manuwa's fights

Hard work and training. Don't forget he was on food stamps a few years ago.

He has also been able to deliver on his crazy ass prediction.
Least of all, when the ufc fucked over all their fighters with the reebok deal,.Conor had the presence of mind and foresight to negotiate contracts. By obtaining leverage.

So dedication , hard word, sacrifices, knowing how to obtain leverage, and execution.

Yeah what the fuck like enjoy it in front of you

pay 100?

tickets for the conferences were FREE, idiot.

all the sportspeople you like are on drugs
SEETHING

What world are you living in? Jones was SUPER hyped when he was on top before becoming cokey the bear

>sportspeople
they're called athletes you fucking virgin nerd slob

>Some guy out enjoying the moment
you mean paying mr shekelstein 50 dollars in profit to watch two niggers look at each other.

Jon never got his ass kicked bro. Keep dreaming.

i think this is in Toronto
1) Floyd's shirt is Canadian Flag
2) of the people in the front row the faces you see only like 1 is white, the rest are different browns.

He has no hype because he keeps getting injured or suspended lol

This isn't wrestling, though.

athletes - athletics
swimmers - swimming
sportspeople - sports

was that so hard?

White people. Left toronto ages ago laughing all the way to the bank after selling their overpriced homes to naive shitskins

>Conor is on the same level of talent as Jones
Not even in your dreams

Yeah it's Toronto. Ontario in general is just India/Middle East/China now.

t. Ontarian seeing it creep into my small cozy town because of the 401

now Canada just hiked their intrest rate, 30% of mortgages are not fixed interest rate? Should be fun!
(lol i've no idea what any of this means, but thats how i'm staying on topic on Veeky Forums)

>white canacucks abandoned their largest city to shitskins

Yeah, white people won that one alright.

It will cot the average canadian a whopping 142 dollars or so per year in carrying costs. Big fucking deal.

40% of canadian households are mortgage free

Canada isnt worth the red rag the flag is smeared on. Id never come to its defense. The niggers and shitskins can have it

this happens in all the big english speaking countries...

Oh look, bitchweather is wearing manlet shoes. Lol.

>instead of enjoying a moment people whip our their dickphones and post it to instagram to get likes

What went wrong?

When will they learn?

Is no one going to say anything about mayweathers shoe lifts?

Like you'd say anything to his face about them

They're both wearing manlet shoes lmao

WWTL

Connor mcfuckface isn't who you should look to for self visualisation advice you fucking millenial cunt.

Go read Arnold education of a bodybuilder.

he won that fight

Connor is a classlessman in a classless world, but Arnie took it up the ass from his unnamed 'sponsor' in Germany and from Joe 'I love Man Tits' Weider. Both, coincidentally, were Hebrews.

It is sports entertainment though. The only thing different is the fact the outcome isn't predetermined. Look how this shit is promoted. Watch Wrestlemania. How is it different?

actually, it would be better if they were playing pretend. There's nothing really that shocking about humans being interested in fictional drama. This being said, the facade that it's real is what makes it kind of strange. Like do these guys actually think mayweather and mcgregor hate each other, and aren't laughing all the way to the bank no matter who wins?

this is defo true to an extent, but you don't think men like that have pride? There's a certain element of ego involved, although I'm very sure they both know it isn't important compared the money being made

lol this fucking thread

WWE 2.0

>Implying it's any different.
Literally wrestling without the PG-13 rating.

Remember when the WWE catered for mature audiences such as ourselves?

Conor is wearing manlet dress shoes

>Jonny Jones
Did you meant Jon "the nigger rule abuser and roider" Jones? He is not abusing the game, he is playing straight unfair and even he himself admits it

Management at WWE don't get that kids used to watch WWE because the cool teenagers did so, now nobody watches it but fat autistic people over at /asp/.

>enjoying sportsball

>thinking just because they're making a ton of money they don't actually mean the insults they say

they're both egomaniacs even off camera. I've met Conor and I know people who have met Floyd

We don't have food stamps in Ireland, stop bullshitting.

well done, you're smarter than the marketing department of a multi million dollar enterprise. managed to surmise the exact reason for WWF's huge popularity in one short sentence

I would actually love to be like you, walking around thinking you know everything all the time, it must be madness

Gus isnt even in title contention. A guy that has been suspended for 2 yrs or a 40 yr old will own him again and he'll probably go crying to /pol/ like you

>Gus isnt even in title contention
He would be if it wasn't for le UFC man-drama memery being prioritized

>both of them wearing one inch heels

When will they learn?

On McGregor the shoes look dope with the suit at least but Floyd Mynigger is just a compensating manlet.

It was free to go to

who here /TMT/

>Not watching the superior sport

SHIGGY

>the shoes`on both
When will they learn?

Are you implying MMA isn't rigged like boxing, wrestling and - oh - every fucking American "sports entertainment", including the NFL, NBA, etc?

all those audience people looking into their "smart" cellular telephones.... Autism demonstrated.

>feels good to be a lone operator

>everyone in the crows is recording it on their phones
literally fucking why. It's being broadcast on multiple stations and there is going to be tons of professional done video on youtube. Is it really worth not living in the moment to have some shitty video on your phone

>two manlets
>two pairs of insanely raised heel shoes

when will they learn?

potato stamps then

I'm from Toronto, but I'm thinking about bailing. Maybe just up and move to LA or NewYork. Amerifags have any suggestions?

>leaving Toronto
>moving to LA or NYC

What's the point of that? If you're already sick of Toronto, LA and NYC will be just as bad for you, if not worse. Try like a medium/small city in a place with natural beauty. Northern Michigan or Maine if you really want to get out there.

I need life and culture. Thats why I'm in Toronto. But even Toronto feels small time bro. And the people here are so fucking dull.

What a cuck

Go to Michigan

>Conor is on the same level of talent as Jones
AAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHA

its worse in nyc or la

fook mayweather

>I need life and culture

Give me a break

>Stephanie 'Chief Brand Officer' McMahon trolling Veeky Forums and extremely triggered by her failure as pr and marketing leader of WWE

Face facts bitch, dat user has figured out your shittery.

not a single white person

>land of freedom

press conference tickets are free