Why do seemingly smart guys roid even knowing the risk?

Why do seemingly smart guys roid even knowing the risk?

define smart

>smart people never take drugs
>smart people never make risky decisions

Are you retarded? sage this shit

because they've done their research, and they've done a risk/reward calculation in their heads, and decided that being a roid god is worth the potential side effects down the road

Because all the smart people know that weightlifting is a meme and the only way you actually build muscle is by taking gear.

>>smart people never make risky decisions
so all the Explorers scientist, entrepreneurs, that have ever taken a risk are dumb.

define risk

dying at 35

You've been spooked by the Jewish media into believing steroids are actually dangerous, stay feminine and small dude.

jokes on you i was over 35 when i went on my first cycle your move chump

Because no matter what you do, even if you stay natty and stay healthy and try to do everything right, eventually you will just get some weird symptom and go to the doc and he'll want to do some tests and then he'll sit you down in a room and ask you, "how much do you want to know?" and then he'll basically tell you you're going to die, and then you'll fight it and deny it and blow it off and then eventually have to face the truth of your impending mortal doom.

They roid because they understand it long before you did. Roid or don't roid, both of you are dead men walking but at least the roiders look nice.

Sad!

I have high cholesterol despite being lean and lifting for 6 years.

Never taken a drug in my life.

If I took steroids, I'd probably get retarded high cholesterol levels, wouldn't i?

pussy is a powerful motivator to men with weak ego's

>being so insecure you need steroids to feel like a man

haha you werent ever meant to make it little bitch boy

>men roid to get pussy
>they have weak egos

coping mechanism by incels at work people. why do dumb faggots like you assume things you know nothing about

ya ya buddy just go ahead and claim im a virgin, i may not have fucked a million girls but i chose to fuck 4 women i deem top quality and not the uggo's who wanted my dick just to brag to losers like you about an arbitrary number

keep roiding though, you insecure shell of a human.

Let them roid, who cares. If they are roiding just to take a short cut they'll eventually stop and look like shit in a very short time and probably never lift again. If they roid because they want to get bigger faster then that's their business

Did you start lifting late or did you start roiding because your gains were disappearing due to age? I'm probably going to do the latter. The thought of my gains just vanishing overnight due to age is a scary thought

Because working out as a natty gives really shitty results compared to steroids.

wealthier then u will ever be

is this a real post lmao or are you trolling. the 4 girls you fucked you didn't "choose" to fuck, you're rationalizing the fact that you managed to trip and fall and land into pussy. you don't know how to pick up chicks, and its obvious you're insecure about it because your measuring stick for "roiders" is that they do it for pussy.

which is what YOU would do it for. dumb faggot. you are transparent and retarded and you have z e r o business assuming anything about anyone else. fix your shit faggot

How do you post from the grave ?

Because smart guys can be insecure as well

Also

Check 'em

Most roiders don't seem smart, more like fucking retards.
Doesn't mean that someone who uses gear is dumb though

>be skinny sexless twink for 70 years
or
>be alpha lord of puss for 10-30 years

every rich old guy is getting on roids. its the fucking youth juice and you need to be a fucking moron to not taking advantage of it

To get more or a higher quality of attention from women. Aka. Get a hotter girl.

Yep, I'm going on TRT as soon as I turn 40.

because they know the risk.
really makes you think

Sadly true. Underrated post.

>every rich old guy is getting on roids.
Haha, man. EVERYONE is roiding now. Even kids. Even female kids. Look up some stats, it's fucking hilarious.

this

Because unless you're a fool and also unlucky, the risk is pretty much non-existent.

I keep asking, as someone who is on gear right now, for someone to provide evidence that steroid use is bad for your health, but have had none so far.

Because they know the risks. What you've heard is greatly exaggerated.

h-haha you got me