Dealt with SIPS

>Dealt with SIPS.
>Dealt with veganism.
>Mfw eating insects is becoming the new Veeky Forums meme.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0DT_Te0xZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That reminds me, I haven't made a SIP thread in a while.

>he doesn't water fast while crunching on cricket legs
Never gonna make it.

I can tolerate SIP threads. But this insect meme really needs to end.

>

Insects are unironically fine 2bh

>

We're great apes, we're supposed to eat plantbased.

Better go get your blood-pressure checked, carnipoor.

I'm ok with incest being turned into protien bars and shit, but actually eating them seems stupid

>2017
>not being a crunch bro
Wtf man

How can you be a vegan and eat insects? They're animals.

we are more like bug eaters, scientist think reason for our great brain is at eating bug protein

>I'm ok with incest being turned into protien bars
Fucking white people.

>I'm ok with eating insects
>but eating insects seems weird
Ok

Sorry, NewFag here, wtf is SIPS?

You forget Boogie

Eating insects is the future and i'm waiting for these cunts to effectively farm them. They're easy to breed, use fuckall resources and land, and have AMAZING macros.

I've genuinely considered setting up my own insect farming business to speed the process along.

Hey monkey bros
youtube.com/watch?v=J0DT_Te0xZ4

Sleeping humans is the future and machines are waiting for these cunts to effectively farm them. They're easy to breed, use fuckall resources and land, and have AMAZING macros.

I've genuinely considered setting up my own welcoming party for our machine overlords to speed the process along.

Mental gymnastics is the first skill you learn at vegan camp.

>insects
Really sad meme forced by corpsemunchers. Pretty much equating not eating meat and cheese to eating bugs.

Im fine with all of those, but fucking THICC, BRAAAAP, and braphog threads get my fucking blood boiling. Along with people who respond to "why do you lift" threads with posting some fucking anime shit and calling it their waifu.

I'm assuming your point was you can handle insects ground up into a flavored protein bar or protein powder, but not eating them whole and unflavored. In which case I agree.

Please tell me how it is any different, functionally, from eating an unpeeled prawn?

In all fairness, if people were more open to eating insects much of the global hunger problems could be solved with proper cultivation.

This is not to say that even I myself would be comfortable overnight eating insects, but it's true.

>using white technology
>living with whites
>bitching as usual

Niggers.

better than boogie

Unironically kill yourself.

Vegan cricket flavoured sips

Are bugs vegan?

Apes eat insects you stupid vegcuck

you know this is Veeky Forums , right?
home of the autistic weboos
I'm for shitposting freedom