Do you think there's any merit it the conspiracy theory that he made it to Argentina?

Do you think there's any merit it the conspiracy theory that he made it to Argentina?

No, this does not seem likely at all. All big Nazi players were captured at some point. But thanks for opening a thread on this topic. Hitler clearly does not get enough attention on this board lately.

lost of Nazis moved there and Brazil at the end of the war trought Spain, he ... I don't think so but who knows ....

He was never found. Of that we're sure.

no you're not sure, because ((they))) wouldn't tell you

>All big Nazi players were captured at some point.
no they weren't

No, I don't think so. I believe 100% it was suicide

No, Hitler never could have made it out of Germany in the physically and mentally decayed state he was in in 1945.

He's still in Argentina to this day, watching, waiting...

NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

(((they))) would parade his corpse in the streets. supposedly the ruskies burned bum and scattered his ashes in berlin

user, i want to believe this too but he would be too old

If only...

>salty because someone started a thread
fucking leave
this is the slowest board aside from /trv/ and all the interesting threads don't get any bumps because people are afraid to be corrected by some pedantic asshole
we are here to DISCUSS HISTORY
if that bores you LEAVE, it's not everyone elses fault they are interested in something fucking sheesh

Mostly due to finding other nazis there.

But I'm pretty sure allies found Hitler's body when they confirmed his death.

Absolutely. The Vatican Ratlines was running Nazi war criminals to South America as fast as they could when the tide of battle turned against them.

There's even a documentary about the particular hotel where people met with him up until his death in 1963 iirc.

What do you think he had, besides Parkinson's?

The Telegraph, June 20, 2017

Argentinian police are investigating whether an unprecedented find of Nazi artefacts including personal effects used by Adolf Hitler were brought into the country by infamous Holocaust physician Josef Mengele.

In a room at the end of a secret passage concealed behind a false bookcase, police in Buenos Aires stumbled upon the secret collection of 75 original Nazi objects.

Investigators believe that the objects have entered Argentina through the Nazi hierarchies that fled Germany for South America
Investigators believe that the objects have entered Argentina through the Nazi hierarchies that fled Germany for South America

Among them were a bust of Hitler, medals, a sculpture of a swastika-emblazoned eagle, a sinister device to measure the size of heads, and a magnifying glass that was used by Hitler.

>Simpler explanation. They were brought there by Hitler.

>born 1890
Extreme doubt

Other high-profile Nazis that fled to Argentina were Holocaust mastermind Adolf Eichmann and former SS commander, Erich Priebke, who spent 50 years living peacefully in the Andean mountain resort town of Bariloche.

Both Eichmann and Mengele lived in the Buenos Aires area for around a decade. Eichmann was captured by Mossad agents near his home in the San Fernando district in 1960 before being put on trial in Israel.

Mengele moved to Paraguay in 1958 after being questioned by the police in Buenos Aires about accusations that he was practicing as a doctor and performing abortions without a license.

He eventually drowned while swimming at a beach in Brazil in 1979. Ariel Cohen Sabban, president of the DAIA, a political umbrella for Argentina's Jewish institutes, called the find "unheard of" in Argentina.

Literal cia documents.

>this is the slowest board aside from /trv/

No /po/ is hands down the slowest

The Russkies hated him more than anyone, why would the pass up the chance to at the least photograph his corpse with a Soviet boot on it's neck?

[Citation needed]

My family has a lot of former Nazis in it, and many of them currently live in SA. None of them ever mention the Fuhrer being there, and my family was pretty up there in the party. That's all I know though

Yes, at the end of the day he was a Roman actor; the Empire never fell

If they were higher-ups they wouldn't tell you shit