If Spain has the highest percentage of Haplogroup R1b. Why are they so dark compared to other Europeans?

If Spain has the highest percentage of Haplogroup R1b. Why are they so dark compared to other Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature17993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because thats what people with a lot of R1b really look like

W-why are Sweden and Norway so slavic?

Because it was pretty close to 100% Slavic(not actually Slavic) in the Corded Ware era.

Spaniards aren't that dark.

Haplogroups only show your father's father and your mother's mother. They don't show your father's mother or mother's father. (Who in this case are Arabs).

They are not.

Haplogroup R1b is not what you think it is. Haplogroup R1b represents Celtic blood going back to the Ice Age. Celtic people have always had dark hair and dark eyes. Just look at people who live in Wales. The "lighter features" came from Haplogroup I..

It's called living in Sunny Spain

Paternal ancestry has no direct correlation with phenotype.

Despite what race fags tell you, humans races are more genetically similar than any two dog species are.

*dog breeds. I meant to say breeds.

is j halogrop midde eastern ancestry?

It's Roman.

That's what (((they))) want you to think.

Yamnaya were darkies

Yes. Yes it is. It was brought into Europe from the Moor, Arab, and Turkish invasions. Men raping women and shit.

What's the original European haplogroup? G?

Cheddar Man is the original haplogroup I look in Wales. "Celts" aka steppe people were notably fairer in every way except eye color.

they werent

Aurignacian C-V20 is the oldest but probably not the best.
I2/I1 is Gravettian
R1 is from an Epi-Gravettian migration from the east(Kazakhstan/Urals).
G is a Neolithic intruder.

>R1
I think it's only R1b. R1a remained in the steppes.

No, J is the ancient Mediterranean ancestry. Minoans were mostly J2.

They are not, stop buying into memes.

Moor ancestry in Spain is a meme. Educate yourself.

I - primitive Europeans
G/J/E - civilized Middle Easterners
R - fucking horse niggers destroying civilization

>Aurignacian
Aurignacians were IJ

90% of you guys have absolutely no idea what it even means to have certain Y chromosomal haplogroups. It only tells you who your dad's dad dad's dad dad's dad's father's dad X 100 was. It does not tell you anything else about all the other hundreds and thousands of your ancestors.

>my ancestor was a filthy Ukrainian rapist!
Why are people proud of their IE ancestry?

No. IJ was from a Gravettian sample.
They are related but not the same. Aurignacians were replaced by Gravettians everywhere except Iberia.

Who were Magdalenians?

Iberian residents re-expanding and conquering Europe. That whole era of pre-history is crazy. There were Europeans, then the group replaced them, then that original group took it all back.

tfw both parents are spanish and pale, dark blond with blue eyes
but im 1.76 must be the moor genes haha

I think that r1b is "ex-roman empire", which in general may be pale with dark hair/eyes

My dad's dad is all that matters. There's a reason why you take your dad's last name.

They were Aurignacians.
>An ~35,000-year-old individual from northwest Europe represents an early branch of this founder population which was then displaced across a broad region, before reappearing in southwest Europe at the height of the last Ice Age ~19,000 years ago.
nature.com/articles/nature17993
WHG migrated to Iberia from Balkans and mixed with Magdalenians. This mix then went on to settle NW Europe.

R1b is definitely pre-Roman. I wouldn't be surprised if most ancient Romans were more closely related to Greeks than modern ones.

halogroup dont mean anything, yust look at gales average poeple and compare with spamiards they dont look anthing close

Sure man, but it has very little to do with your genetic make-up and basically nothing to do with what you look like.

Those are English colonizers pretending to be "Welsh". This is what a real Welshman looks like.

and cheddar man's skin color and features have been misrepresented

It's almost like Y-DNA is almost unimportant in determining phenotypical characteristics that are not sexlinked compared to autosomal DNA or something. Haplomeme is retarded, going by haplomemes Indians and Euros and North Eastern Native Americans are the same people

Haplogroup R1b is Y chromosome, a small number of R1b visigoths impregnated most of the mediterranean population

Not just that. The great classical civilizations come from people who were civilized neolithic farmers LARPing as Steppeniggers.

Your Y chromosome haplogroup has nothing to do with your external appearance, do you even understand basic genetics?

Nice cuckold fantasy you got there, but the dominant R1b clade in Spain came from Bell Beakers. Those aren't Germanic clades.

Pretty sure it does. Until modern times immigration and free love was nonexistent. Therefore you can be pretty sure all members of a particular haplogroup had common characteristics.

You're an idiot

If written unironically this might be one of the most retarded post I've seen in months.

>all dogs are separated by 30,000 years of Evolution
>some humans are separated by 100,000 years of Evolution

yes they were.
the Georgians they mixed with where not light at all.

Dog retained more of their genetic variation while humans had bottlenecked at some point.