He's quite buff for a vegan, don't you say?

he's quite buff for a vegan, don't you say?
also watch the video, he's got really good points
youtube.com/watch?v=_K36Zu0pA4U

Would you vegan fucks just stop already. I'm literally never going to stop eating meat because I like how it tastes and don't think it's so bad for your body in moderation.

I don't care if people want to make vegan threads where they discuss how to train and eat while being vegan, just stop shotposting threads trying to convince people to be vegan 24/7.

so what's your comment on the video?
have you watched it?
>reddit spacing
are you a pleb?

>I'm literally never going to stop eating meat because I like how it tastes
Is the fact that you like how it tastes a moral justification? The rapist likes raping little boys because he likes feeling their asses on his peepee, does that mean he shouldn't stop? Of course he should, you'd agree, so why is eating others morally justified if we like their taste?
>I don't care if people want to make vegan threads where they discuss how to train and eat while being vegan, just stop shotposting threads trying to convince people to be vegan 24/7.
That's exactly what we want to discuss but you'd have to be vegan first, so we're trying our best to convince you.
Do you want to have a discussion?
If yes, answer the above questions
If no, why did you come? Filter the word vegan from the catalog and move on with your life.

No I haven't watched it but I've seen plenty of pro vegan stuff and have made up my mind.

Also no I just like to separate my thoughts, and I just started seeing it called reddit spacing withing the last couple months.

Why should I listen to someone having cancer already?

i'm making bacon because as i've said many, many tim thes every time one of you little faggots posts a veganread i cook and meat i wasn't planning on eating

nigger nigger kike nigger kike nigger nigger

>buff
>cancer
seriously?

Vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan
Now go eat this many slices, fatboy

once per thread sweetie, the same amount of pigs die if i eat one piece or a hundred pieces

Didn't watch and never will, cry those delicious B12 deficient tears for me, plantcuck.

why don't you try to be open minded once?
if you really have a strong conviction and reason then this video won't change it anyway
unless you're afraid to be proven wrong and prefer to go on with your life with both your eyes shut

reminder that proven wrong is not a shameful thing, inability to acknowledge being wrong is

At least in that case use ctrl+F on the catalog,there are more vegan threads. Go on, eat up until your arteries clog, fatty

i can smell the succulent, fatty animal flesh crisping in the oven, vegan

maybe i add some eggs and cheese to the pan with all the grease, make an omlette, who knows?

He's just a pretty average vegan. Most of my male vegan friends are way buffer honestly. Like 150% his size. He has a nice bod though yeah.

Try Gardein bro.

>He's quite buff for a vegan

So you realise that vegans are not up to par with normal lifters.
Also,being vegan is expensive.

Being vegan is ridiculously cheap. Have you not heard of beans and grains?

ITT Veeky Forums falling for /b/ait.

He goes straight up to appeal to emotion, i am not even watching the rest

that's pretty close minded
he talks about nutritions near the end

>My emotions are telling me I'm bored so his one hour of arguments is invalid
user, I...

Don't get me wrong i just want a way to consume 150-200 grams of proteins without the shitload of carbs ( i already eat beans and oats) without resorting to soy or supplements (pea protein is fucking expensive here in my country).

If you can help me to do that 100% vegan you'll convince me go full vegan.

I posted a meal plan for an user yesterday with 150 g protein and literally all the micronutrients, including B12, zero supplements, in just 1600 kcal. If you wait 30 minutes I'll post it (at lunch atm)

please do, i appreciate that

look, i'm tired of every vegan trying to convince me with appeal to emotion. I don't give a flying fuck about animal suffering. I actually listen when you talk about how expensive it is to make meat, how it is not eco friendly and i agree 100%. But the animal suffering part i couldn't care less.

You are conflating morality with appeal to emotion. If you're open to discussion, you can answer a couple questions. I'll only use logic and zero emotion to the best of my ability.
Do you believe that it's wrong to unnecessarily harm an unwilling human?
Why?
What difference does animals have that makes it ok to harm them but not humans?

i corrected a typo and rewrote it in I just don't care about animals, user. If you use logic i am 100% ready to become vegan, but once you step into morality/emotion or whatever you want to call it i no longer give a shit. It's not even that stupid "we're in the top of the food chain" argument, i just feel little to no empathy to animals.

>eating just beans and grains
gee i wonder why more people aren't vegan?

>I just don't care about animals, user.
Careful now, you're the one using emotion. You're saying that your (lack of) empathy for the animals drives your decisions. If you answer the 3 questions (each one is to be answered seperately in its own sentence) I promise I will only use logic (even better, your own logic and not mine) to prove you that you are against harming animals.
The questions:
Do you believe that it's wrong to unnecessarily harm an unwilling human?
Why?
What differentiating trait do animals have that makes it ok to harm them but not humans that if present on a human would make it ok to harm them?

>muhrality

10/10 use of logic, wow
I hope this reaches you.
>pic related
Which country btw?

>Automatically assumes I meant just eating beans and grains
>Not realizing you have to eat the same amount of veggies and fruits on an animal based diet so there's no point mentioning them.

Another user posted a way simpler meal plan by the way, "1400g green peas + 3 blocks tofu" to achieve the same result. It's just another suggestion, but personally I prefer some variety.

If it gets too hard, remember that it's not black and white. You can always try to eat just one vegan day a week, say Monday. If it gets comfortable and you want to go further, add a second day. Etc etc.

>responding to frogposters
You know better than that user, don't you already?

No, just counter productive.
Because form of coercions are necessary to auto regulate our society, even if in a form of reaction to a beforehand offense.
Animals are 100% instinctive, we aren't, at least not all the time.

I am not advocating violence tho, but sometimes it's the only viable option.

REPORT VEGAN POSTING. SHILLING POLITICAL BELIEFS IS NOT FITNESS RELATED. MAKE ONE GENERAL OR FUCK OFF.

The only viable solution for meat eaters is to end themselves on the spot.
She only wanted to live.

>Animals are 100% instinctive, we aren't, at least not all the time.
Reminder that this was a response to "What differentiating trait do animals have that makes it ok to harm them but not humans that if present on a human would make it ok to harm them?"
So, if there's a human who is schizophrenic, psychopathic, sociopathic, or simply mentally disabled, and as such operates on instinct, or at least outside of the societal rules and laws, does that make it ok to eat them?

pls no tofu, super expensive where i live
Really appreciate guys, i already skip some days without meat. I just don't want to rely on soy (soy here is not quality soy) or supplements because it is really expensive here (Brazil).

I do now. I'm a newb on this forum.

>quite buff
>12 inch arms
>appeal to emotion from the get go
Wtf I hate cows now

i'd say ok to use violence, even putting them down depending on the situation. Eating would be optional, but social norms would never allow that.

btw what app is that?

You are breaking global rules #2 (underage), #3 (undecipherable spam outside of /b/), #4 (you're pretty much asking for raids), #6 (poor post quality), #7 (announcing reports), and #10 (spamming).
Let's make Veeky Forums a better board! Please stop shitposting.
>SHILLING
Nobody is selling you anything
>POLITICAL BELIEFS
Veganism is not a political belief, it's a lifestyle dictated by a specific moral code that has a direct impact in your health, well-being and fitness level
>IS NOT FITNESS RELATED
Veganism is fitness related. Animal products, cholesterol and sat fats, LDL, heart disease.
>MAKE ONE GENERAL OR FUCK OFF
This is literally the only vegan thread in the catalog. If there's another one, link it.

Eating human causes Kuru and cjvd you absolute monkey.

>Gary (((Yourofsky)))
>appeal to emotion
Americans are retarded