Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fd1G5nHbxbo
instagram.com/p/BWS0MfYBi-H/
youtube.com/watch?v=PR2v1FB99jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/fd1G5nHbxbo

>What was the problem?
>I don't want to say, like, this is very private
Why is he like this? It's a talk show. You're supposed to talk.

>watching TLC
Literally kill yourself.

Calm down, Danielle.

Because nobody here watches My Big Fat Fabulous Life/My 600lb Life. TLC is an fph goldmine.
How new are you?

I assumed it was some problem with the lady
and he didn't want to say because it is the respectful thing to do

>white "people"

He rejected that level of respectfulness when he decided to go on reality TV with the woman he married and air out their dirty laundry, user. I want all the grisly details, dammit.
>"He's said that I smell bad--"
>"You do."

but that was fair because she said it first

He married her to get a green card. Within months he left the state and filed for divorce.
The earlier episodes where he pretends to love her and meets her family are fucking gold

>HAAHA WHITEY BTFO WE'RE TAKING YOUR WIMM-

I need more fat kino. Here is the list I've exhausted so far:

>My 600 life
>Supersize vs Superskinny
>Secret Eaters
>Fat Families
>The Biggest Loser
>Freaky Eaters

Recently tried Fit to Fat to Fit. Been binging on Intervention lately.

Watch only their segment on 90 Day Fiance. Hilarious

Those threads were always the worst desu, unless some crazy shit happens theyre boring af

This guy ends up suicide bombing McDonald's or a Burger King.

Why do people who make no effort to take care of themselves or be attractive always demand sex?

I think that there needs to be discussion about thinness as a standard for women 100% as it's part of patriarchal femininity, at least from my experience which is western. I do feel there needs to be care that while health should not be a moral issue in terms of weight any more than smoking or drinking etc, there is not ignorance around how weight impacts health. I think this happens a bit with the current fat acceptance movement. I am also very critical of the way the message often seems to be 'fat women are beautiful too!' when maybe we should be taking our focus away from that and saying that fat women are worthy of respect regardless of their fitting into society's attractiveness.

mukbang videos in youtube, especially the ones by americans

Yeah, yesterday I met with a (slightly overweight) friend of mine who recently became an aunt. Apparently her sister had had two abortions, and many problems to get pregnant (she's borderline obese). Then she told me their mother (obese) had also had abortions, including two babies who died during birth. Fortunately, she's aware of this and has lost a lot of weight in recent years.

just seems like a closeted man and his beard

Honestly, this is probably true.

White women are again the traitor of white men by importing useless shitskins into our countries.

Mirin calves

how many chairs have you broken Veeky Forums?

>wah! I don't want to go to the doctor because it's humiliating
>let me post a picture of it to twitter

Fuck boogie is retarded.

This way he will get more money in donations.

What are those things around the lower portion of the kebab meat? I thought they were socks at first but they look like they are solid.
>those poor shoes

socks stretched to their limits, most likely

does it think it is having sex?

instagram.com/p/BWS0MfYBi-H/

Guys, I need mr Ballsack. Does anyone have the pic?

Your wish my command user

>He married her to get a green card. Within months he left the state and filed for divorce.

Nah user if that shit's real he'd lose his green card and his anal virginity faster than you can say his name.

She has good looking soles for a flippin whale.

SNOO SNOO

>filename

so what happened here?

yet she still haven't broke a sweat

i broke one in middle school but blamed it on a fatter kid

very very bad hernia

he honestly seemed fine

people were jumping on him because he's not great with the language, but it sounds like she has some kind of infection or smell that turned him off. when he wanted her to get it checked out, she threatened to have him deported

deport them both

He said she pisses on him during sex.

I mean, I can believe a lot of people do this, but I think I've seen enough 300 pound women with FUPA's in stretched out see through yoga pants for one lifetime. I actually don't want to see more fatties dressed provocatively.

I've actually broken two of those shitty green plastic lawn chairs because I'm cheap as fuck and use it as my computer chair.

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

Most foreigners are fucking retards, even more so ones who think they can just get into this country by marrying fat women.
No sympathy for this dumb faggot.

>patriarchal femininity

Did you mean a matriarchy?

Do they even know what they mean? Their philosophy is convoluted to the point that they'll never come to see it as lies and nonsense because it can't be fully comprehended.

>file name
nice

Fuck it, you can have her.

Imagine being this paranoid and insecure

Or maybe they just mean that fat bitches are ugly and there are no psychotic 'power plays' going on

Fuck thats disgusting

Pop off James

I think you mean miscarriage or stillbirth.

Veeky Forums BTFO

>calories don't matter
cool beans just gonna go eat a casual 10000 calories worth of kale and be jacked immediately.

>be me
>know a group of "hot chicks"
>nice faces, but mostly chubby
>one is nice and thin, looks healthy
>looks like hot chicks did about 10-15 years ago
>actually hot

>posts picture
>im too skinny, need to eat more
>mfw

The "ideal weight" for women seems to be going up by about 15lbs per generation. What the fuck can we do to put a halt to this?

>I thought it was the healthy thing to do to eat 700 calories a day because that's what diet culture suggests.
this is the most asinine shit i've ever had the displeasure to read

From the pic, I straight up thought she had Downs

Reminds me of that queen/brain reader thing from starship troopers. Turns out we were the bugs all along?

>muh upboats

POP OFF JAMES!

20 LBS OF KALE C'MON

this one triggers me more than it should..

>The "ideal weight" for women
is medically between like 20 & 30% bf.

POP OFF JAMES!

I mean in the eyes of society

The ideal weight that men will fuck

nah that was basically the premise of 90 day fiancé, most of the women are of some sort of Asian variety from shit hole countries, and TLC literally pays them to do the show/gets them their green card. thought the show was cancelled b/c there was this huge scandal about it, guess it wasn't.

>that happened to me a few times
>once it was a plastic chair i used in the shower
does that person not realize how disgusting that is?

my mom watches this trash. It's awful.

>you dont want to do basic math the rest of your life it's not a lifestyle

yeah god forbid you have to take an absolutely minimal amount of effort to stay fit and healthy. Why is it so hard to quickly weigh something before you put it in a bowl, for most recipies you will have to weigh that shit anyway and once you have already logged most foods you eat using MFP really only takes a couple of seconds. Also you dont have to be mr. autismo and be accurate to the gram, you can just estimate most of it and be fine unless you are a fatty who constantly lies to himself.

tried watching it after the whole "why I was tricked into doing 90 day fiancé" thing broke, was it was so fucking stupid and I cringed too many times watching it.

The moroccan dude with the pink pig is pretty funny too.
youtube.com/watch?v=PR2v1FB99jU

newsflash women dont want to get thin for men, they do it to make other women jealous. a guy doesnt really care for the most part unless she is already chubby or fat but most women that lose or gain weight dont do it for men they just do it for attention and validation of other females.

also the reason they care so much about fashion, no man can even tell that skirt costs 200$ or the color coordination is really intricate. so why would you think they dress up for us when we dont even notice that shit, honestly if you give me the best dressed women ever and a girl with hotpants who are equally hot I will look at the girl with the hotpants like any man would.

>just a taste, James.

I just dont get it, america cant be that great that anyone would put up with this shit to get a greencard. just go to another country or back to marrocco. seriously why would you degrade yourself like this and boost the ego of such a fucking repulsive fatty.

Does this mean I have peak test levels

man that bruised ass/tail bone thing happened to my mom, fucking painful to see in person. she's not a fatty, just didn't realize we had a chair in the corner b/c it was broken so she sat on it. she had to get some kind of fluid drained from the bruise. feels bad man.

if you are actually serious then you are mentally ill and should see a doctor about this. it's probably because of your shitty self image that you want a partner that needs you to live so it is attractive to you when a female is in constant need of help from you to do basic things like getting groceries and stuff. answer me this user, do you also have a fetish for girls in a wheelchair ? if so then my assumption is pretty much confirmed and you are mentally ill. I study psychology btw.

POP OFF JAMES!

Story in pic related

G-Virus plus FEV.

Just a taste Boogie yum oh boy Doritos and mountain dew *chews loudly* what is that awful smell of rotten eggs and shit braaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!! I caused an earthquake in South Kentucky it blew out the neighborhood hehe.

The chair was effective piercing Boogies blowhole.

You know you have a serious prloblem when a muslim is repulsed by your smell