Aesthetic Tats

I just got my 2nd face tattoo, little unsure about it but got the body to pull it off so it doesn't really matter ( the colour is going to be red once the outline heals )

Post your aesthetic tattoos, they can be anything? Just want to see some decent as designs before I make my next decision

up the boys

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivkjfeVDq9Qf5GBdayJabTnY1fvA6uOpP2HGGOSJ6CqevvDl-vEpNVMXVuL0uG6tmJhkI8XrZoyPENZTwPkIdPqc9rXRdCCXLZnVQviErp2DJijz8xKqUQRG9Zc5MoUndtLAWtF4Pe47wduLnEe8rFw3Iqcwg9X3OvT8631YgubsQpBka2TRM-E8AXWlLNPG7tY3lnS1K1RCnPC3O6o5VnULvRFJgy6SlUDR25dSRx7iQGPP7qZLnHw6GLZ-PlamfnIgtZlq-XfpVpzPet6NvZGtLH6u15ODEeXjohl2IpQ04TfWDiHZXADjEOYgHKqaa6ZYPDulCj2cr7Em8qbpZ9zbwlc3A
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/14/man-devast8-face-tattoo-struggling-get-job/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit looks ugly

Terrible choice for a head tattoo. Looks so out of place.

lel

>tattoo
>face tattoo
>2nd face tattoo
kill yourself

people with tattoos are trash.

Why? Just why would you you do something so objectively stupid?

If you're going to keep making stupid fucking decisions, get that Mike Tyson shit on your face next.

>tattoo on your face out of all the fucking places you could put on

fucking kill yourself

before getting a face tattoo you have to make sure you are in fact a pacific islander

if you find that you are not

dont get a face tattoo

>up the boys
"YEAH THE BOYS, #DDTB!"

Shave your pube mutton chops. I shaved mine off recently and look 10x better, although I guess yours help distract from your awful face and neck tattoos.

This has to be bait. If you really paid for this OP you're on a whole other level of retardedness, lines are shaky, interrupted at times, not the same thickness everywhere, this has to be some marker shit

Real as it gets, got it done in sydney

Wish I knew you so I could high five the shit out of your face.

Oh, I get it now... Somewhere for your boyfriend to aim when he nuts on your head.

You're a retard lad. Enjoy your unemployment

Also, why have you still not shaved the rest of your head? Your hair looks even more ridiculous

Cop on fucksake

what did you want from Veeky Forums? compliments on your middle school fantasy?

If anything it looked better without colour

>Tattoo on fucking face

No way this is not bait. Take picture of tattoo with a note and post it.

Wait, is that "we're all gonna make it" on the back of the neck?

you look dumber than all the twinks walkin around in their little bum bags and polo caps

You are a xbox hueg faggot and you really need to drink drano, mate.

>Aesthetic Tats
>starts with a face tattoo, the most hideous type of tattoo in existence
Never, EVER tattoo your face, nobody finds it attractive.

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH
Oh holy shit, that looks absolutely repulsive!

Why the leviathan cross?

google.at/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivkjfeVDq9Qf5GBdayJabTnY1fvA6uOpP2HGGOSJ6CqevvDl-vEpNVMXVuL0uG6tmJhkI8XrZoyPENZTwPkIdPqc9rXRdCCXLZnVQviErp2DJijz8xKqUQRG9Zc5MoUndtLAWtF4Pe47wduLnEe8rFw3Iqcwg9X3OvT8631YgubsQpBka2TRM-E8AXWlLNPG7tY3lnS1K1RCnPC3O6o5VnULvRFJgy6SlUDR25dSRx7iQGPP7qZLnHw6GLZ-PlamfnIgtZlq-XfpVpzPet6NvZGtLH6u15ODEeXjohl2IpQ04TfWDiHZXADjEOYgHKqaa6ZYPDulCj2cr7Em8qbpZ9zbwlc3A

why are you lying on 4chin user

literally lmfao

>tats
>aesthetic

never gonna make it

Morroccan sand nigger here,

That symbol is an extremely old feminine symbol meant to promote fertility and other womanly shit like protection against rape.

Go to any North African country and you're basically seen as a faggot.

>if he posted it on facebook, then he can't possibly post it on Veeky Forums

Post time stamp nigga this shit can't be real.

Jewish hamsa with a leviathan cross on it wow your edgy

>2nd face tattoo
>aesthetic tattoos

there's no bigger oxymoron

It has to be bait because you can't do something *that* stupid.

The tatto is Bhudda stuff

>namaste
>nah I'm a stay unemployed

not sure if this is bait but if its real; you better be prepared for people to treat you differently

as someone with multiple facial scars i can speak from experience that people started to look at me like a thug and as someone they should be scared of

i dont know why someone would do this willingly t b h

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/14/man-devast8-face-tattoo-struggling-get-job/

I'll be honest, tattoos never appealed to me, but now I'm getting jacked I can see why people get them.

I'm going to leave it though, due to something called "foresight". In 10-20 years they'll be horribly out of fashion.

Imagine following in some of the AWFUL fashions and hairstyles people had in the 70s or 80s. Cool at the time right? But imagine being STUCK like that - walking around now in garish badly fitting clothes, with a mullet and a pedo mustache, but having NO CHOICE in the matter.

That's what a tattoo will be like if and when they become outdated. It'll only take one generation. As soon as it's "something my Dad has" that's it.

tattoos have been around for ages

If your going to get a third eye face tatoo at least put it on your forehead so you look like tien

Holy shit that looks bad. It looks more pacifica tribal totem style than eastern mythical.

Ill admit to being biased against tattoos, I don't really like them period but for fuck sake you've got to have some learning disabilities to get that shit put on your face. Nobody will ever take you seriously for a job, besides trashy bars and tattoo places. No woman or man will take you seriously with that tryhard faggot shit on your face, you'll be a freak for people to point at and laugh and you'll have nobody to blame but your dumbass self.

You payed money to ruin your life OP

all head tattoos are shite

I'm looking forward to sleeves going out of fashion. You're never getting rid of those easily

I think you're missing their point

Oh my God.
I cringed so hard I slipped a disc.

Instead of Trump use your own face because it is what you will be doing in ten years when you can't get a job and are a social pariah

this is stupid as hell, but at the same time who cares about a tattoo on the ankle. You can easily hide it.

OP is straight up fucked

>not Veeky Forums related
STOP IT

underrated