Post your stories/milestones of Making IT, I'll start

Post your stories/milestones of Making IT, I'll start
Last monday I finally kissed the girl i was in love with for the last 2 years (it was also my first time ever kissing withba girl and apparently it was her first time too) It took me 50lbs to get the confidence to even talk to her and scooby fit marathons to be able to talk about something different than vidya and politics. It happend so naturally, Ive dreamed about this moment countless times and yet I didnt known what to expect. At first i was surprised by the lack of taste when our lips and salvia combined but the sheer warmth and softness of her tanned pink lips contrasted by her pale complexion will stay in my memory for a really long time. It took me 19 years and 5 months of being a robot to genuinely feeling love and not just lust.

>inb4 nice blog
Sorry for phoneposting

Good for you OP, girls are nice

>Post your stories/milestones of Making IT
>posts something not Veeky Forums related
We don't give a fuck about that OP, now whats you're fucking squat.

Never gonna make it

>got together with my "crush"
>abusive relationship
>she left me
>i started lifting
>got abs & veins, the shit girls like
>i blocked her everywhere so she comes to my job desperate etc etc
>lmao fuck you
>with new gf, over 5k followers on my insta, got a job, got my own apartment, love going to the gym and watch myself grow
>went from insecure to secure

lifting is seriously the best antidepressant. it will suck the first 3-6 months but after that you will understand why some love the gym.

Only 200lbs cause i havent been to the gym for almost half a year, a lot of stress, depression and a family tragedy made me lose about 15lbs and almost 2 inches in my arms. Yesterday I finally went to the gym and to my shock my knees or back didnt hurt afterwards. Im thinking about starting GOMAD cause im going on vacstion with the girl.in a month and i look absolutely terrible

>not sucking the protons out of her body
never gonna make it

>apparently it was her first time too

The greeks were fucking right with the fitpill

She a hardcore catholic tomboy who played fifa and gta thru primary school and im not from some degenerate shithole like the us of a
Her armpit hair is thicker than mine and from knowing her for over 2 years im 100% certain shes a virgin too. Which i cant say about any other girl i know

No, it sounds like you're from a Latin American shithole instead

post pic

You're just as wrong as you're retarded. Staceys and Chads are just a meme for me that has nothing to do with reality, the pros of living in a backwater, ex jewish village

I really want to but I'm scared :c
I dont wsnt her to suffer scoobys fate

Pooland?

Correct

don't do fucking GOMAD, user. Literally nobody who goes on here and advocates that shit is serious. GOMAD is a meme, you'll just get fat. If you want to gain 20lbs in 5 minutes, then just pop some dianabol; it's probably healthier anyway...

Nice thing about WWII. Lots of ex-Jewish villages around lmao

Better fat than skelly imo but ill prolly end up going for 4.5k calories with almost 1.5k being from gainers

Let me lurk your insta

Ye show urself off bro

Opowiedz cos jeszcze anonie z zasranje polski, wielu nas tutaj jest

Good for you OP, now fugg her

The first time I saw her was about 3 years ago. I was 17 at the time, a kissless, handholdless virgin skelly loser. By that time I never even talked with a girl about anything other than homework.

We were in the same class, the first year I walked up to her only once. Never before did I feel in love, I always realised that the attraction I felt for some girls was just lust and nothing more as I didnt even know them. It didnt change the fact that I found everything she did incredibly cute

She was really quiet, only hung out with one other girl from our class but sometimes she would try to tell a joke during a lecture which was so terrible noone would laugh, only awkward silence.

She was also very clumsy, often dropping random shit from her desk or almost tripping over. I would deliberately choose to sit near her just so I can pretend to look at my m8s while really concencrating on her.

She was the epiphany of what an atractive girl was to me. Petite, pale, with thick black (almost asianlike) hair, big green eyes and brows and tiny bright pink lips. I'd describe her body type as that of Gina Gerson but with only slightly more bf.

The second year we began to chat a little on facebook. At the begining it was just like with any other girl. I'd try to force conversation whilst trying to appear genuinly interest in what she had to say (and I really was)
I was expecting it to end like it always does, with only me starting conversations, never feeling that what I was saying interested her any bit.

But this time was different, she would strike conversations with me, ask what happend if I missed school that day, wish me happy birthday. She was really fun to talk to even tho 95% of our conversations were online. This was the time I decided to get Veeky Forums. The same month I'd experience all the benefits you'd usualyl expect like more confidence, more energy, better sleep. I didn't work out for her, I started to enjoy all the shit coupled with being a dyel discovering all the meme diets and training plans. Lurked here for almost 3 years.

That year I somehow managed to go out with her for a meal (a fucking shnitzel with fries) I was so fucking autistic I still feel the embarassment. After that I noticed the sudden drop in interest but it didnt cause us to stop chatting about random crap. We were buddies, not friends. Occasionally shed help me with homework and then I'd do the same. Near the end of the year finally worked up the courage to ask her to go to prom with me. To my biggest fucking surprise she agreed and seemed genuinely glad I did that.

Third year, last year of school, prom, maturity exam
We kind of started going out, at first to the gym (which I persuaded her to go) looking back at it now I realise how fucking autistic I was, getting mad about shit like using the machines, doing cardio or other meme exercises but we were slowly getting closer, then we started to go out occasionally (apparently she called them dates when other people asked where she was) When I heard about it I was so happy, I felt the confidence to try and move the "relationship" forward. Joking about kids and marriage, finally giving her some complements.

Then everything started to go downhill, the more I tried, the less she seemed to be interested in me. There were countless examples of this but the one that struck me the most was when she was driving home late from her grandma after a day's worth of gardening work. I wrote to her that my sushi arrived and that there's so much of it that I'd want to give some to her. As I was driving to her home I got about 5 messeges and the pretty much were
>No
>Don't come
>I dont want to
When I got to her home she was just closing the gate and she looked really angry. She came up to me and said angrily "Why the fuck did you come?" I never heard her do that, I thought that if I'd give her some to take with her (I knew she liked sushi) shed thank me and just wish me goodnight. She was really fucking mad at me I played it off jokingly that I'm really sorry and that I oly wanted to do something nice to her knowing shes dead tired.

Skipping all the bullshit we had 3 serious talks about our relationship. With her finally admitting to being something more than a friend. From now on she'd randomly get mad at me, not return texts and overall making me feel like trash that didnt matter to her one bit.
Three months before the end of the schoolyear she broke up with me, completely cut contact for at least a month

I was devastated, never before in my life was I so depressed. All I heard in my head was (if a sperg like me couldnt make it work with a clumsy spergy girl like her, I'd never make it, she was the first and only chance I got at being genuinely happy in life) I even wanted to kill myself at one point [spoiler] LOL [/spoiler]
after 2 months she contacted me saying that she doesnt want us to be enemies and that im still an important person in her life at the same time making sure that I understood that what was, wont come back and that she could never look at me the same as she did

I stopped working out, started eating like shit and at one point I think I didnt even reach 2k calories at the end of the day. I started to isolate myself with my parents crying every night over my depression.

3 months after the brake up I finally started to feel strght again, even bought my first car, I could again forget about all the problems and feel joyful, only to one day to come back home with my mom and see that my father hanged himself

The first person I called when I was in the hospital was her. She spend a couple of hours with me. I wanted her to be sure that I didn't see it as her coming back to me, I told her that my feeling for her didnt disappear and that im sorry for using you in the moment for support. She'd say that its all ok and she wants to help all she can.

She'd text me every day asking if I'm alright, and if I want to meet up with her to talk and chill. I didn't really want to see her as me being still in love with her didnt help the situation in which I knew I could never be with her. Instead other girl whom I didnt see for 3 years came back to town and to the funreal, she invited me to her home in which i spent almost 2 whole days talking about all the past things we did in primary school. I told her that she was the first girl i liked to talk with and one of my biggest shames was cutting contact with her. The day after that I met with the main girl. As I stressed that I remember we're only friends, I asked her if the 2 nights at the other girls place were ok, in other words, I felt like I was only using her and the situation I was in to get over the brake up and the death of my father and wanted to know her opinion on that. She responded with the last thing I expected atm, she said something along the lines
>I feel genuinely hearthbroken, I dont know why
For the first time I felt like I dont want her back, as in, I never want to feel the pain of losing her again. In summary she was trying her best to be as supportive to me as she could (I knew she wanted us to get back) and eventually we did

From that point on we went out on dates every day, getting more touchy every week.

The big night, last monday she came over to my house to watch some films, I just wanted to cuddle in my bed and talk, nothing else. After the first movie she said she didnt wan't to watch another one, I was a little bit confused and scared of things starting to get awkward

dude she doesn't want to fuck you. women don't want a big teddy bear to cry to. go get your T levels checked you sound like a full blown bitch

We cuddled for almost 2 hours before she'd get really touchy with me, putting her legs on my or touching my hands really thight
We hugged with our foreheads sticking together after she'd move literally half a milimeter a minute torwards me. Without thinking I moved my mouth closer, she imidietely went in for a kiss, at first a virgin dry one, but proceeding with more and more salvia. I'd bite her lover lip as she'd bite my upper lip. Then she tried to show me a mosquito bite on her upper buttcheek, made me touch it but atm I didnt even think about grabbing her ass or going deeper. We ended up kissing some more that evening. Every day since then she seems to like me more and more. She's coming over to my house again tonight. Hoping for the best

She wants to fuck me more than I want to fuck her my dude

Ok here goes.

Had a pretty good college experience, did ok with women, but my buddies were usually with another girl every weekend, I think I slept with 4 total. I stayed in decent shape through BJJ, but not aesthetic. I was cute but never hot.

Graduate in 2008 and everything goes to shit from there. Crisis hits, I can't get a job with a good degree in finance, forced to move back home. Sleeping pattern goes to shit, staying up all night waking up at 3pm. Also bro's never get into this, a healthy sleep cycle will change your life, I learned that the hard way.... but I digress.

I joined a Crossfit gym around then, literally the only thing I look forward too each day. In retrospect probably the only thing that kept me from not failing at life. Physically I'm doing ok, but mentally start to get depressed, probably applied to 100 jobs at this point.

Family is upper middle class but living way beyond their means, they start to struggle too and even lose their house. Get more depressed as we have to move. That was probably my personal rock bottom, seeing some friends from highschool doing cool shit in cities with real jobs etc, here I am no money, no prospects, no gf. I stopped working out and started self studying a lot more, the studying part was good but quitting working out was a terrible idea. I was planning on going back to school for CS degree originally but already in debt so just start coding a lot more, going to startup meetups, stuff like that.

Start applying to some startup jobs in SF, never out right rejection but didn't make it pass the 2nd or 3rd interview for some.

I see a job listing for this company in an awesome space, their looking for an engineer with my specialty. Apply, do code challenges, phone interviews, on site, and work trial.

I get an offer, it's less than market for this role but IDGAF, it's an awesome company, I take it. Milestone 1. Mind you this is almost 3 years after college of being a NEET.

This are going pretty well at the company, we raise capital. I ask for a raise and get it. Now making over 100k. I start to drink a lot more, party a lot more, order in every night.

I started to put on weight with this shitty diet, and work while fun, was also extremely stressful. We're one of few companies in this emerging space that truly is going to revolutionize how you live. I don't want to go into too much detail.

All I really do at this point is work and party. Now im doing pretty well mentally but physically starting to look like shit. I'm in like a 2+ year slump at this point with women. (Fuck that sucks to type out)

I meet this girl at one point, I fall hard. I think she's a 10/10. She doesn't live in the city, and has a BF so pretty much don't pursue anything but I really like her.

Fast forward a year, work is extremely stressful at this point, we're still doing great but I'm in the same routine, not taking care of myself at all. I find out the girl broke up with her BF, we chat a little she visits her friend in the city and I see her. She literally gives me the "great guy line" but wants to be friends. Then I see she has a new BF. It shows up on facebook, I almost puke. I'm pretty crushed at this point oneitis sucks.

At some point I hit a wall, I'm a rockstar at work but feel like shit inside. I weigh myself at some point like 216 I'm 5'10". I knew I had to make some changes. I joined a BJJ gym and on day 2 broke a rib, FML. That put me on my ass for another 3 months. I started running at this point. I should point out I really hate running, I love the HIIT stuff but afraid ill just try to go hard again too fast I need to lose fat first.

I do pretty good just running probably shed 10 lbs. It's progress but a ways to go. I get another raise at work and the oneitis fades a little. Milestone 2.

I learn the girl dumped her BF, she starts following me a lot more on social media, likes everything I do, we start chatting more and more.

I'm still losing weight at this point, but still not hitting the gym yet. At some point we hang out, I think I miss one opportunity. The old me would of seized this moment. I get another shot, not going to fuck this one up I make a move she's into it. We dont have sex but make out for hours. The next morning she's wrapped in my arms. For the first time in years I felt truly good, I had the girl in my bed, stable high paying job. user's I felt like I made it. We get coffee and she's cool. A few hours later I get a text of her saying it was a mistake it should not have happened, and she needs space. I went from the highest high i've felt in years to the lowest in a matter of hours. I seriously wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.

I called a friend up, my voice was shaky. I've never called anyone and asked them for help in my life. I basically went on a massive bender. I just couldn't understand how she could say something to me in bed and the next day be a different person. I had to take a few days off work. It probably took a week for me to stop feeling sorry for myself and start to get my shit together.

This is around when I joined a proper gym and started to hit the weights again. The gains came back fast, muscle memory is great. I still could cut more but I just feel good lifting.

A couple of my buddies from home are about to do a HGH cycle, I've only been back in the gym for a bit but fuck it I'm in. About a month in this stuff starts to work. I usually run 4 miles before lifting, the fat is MELTING off and muscle is coming in. I add some t4 to the mix which only increases fat loss. I lose inches off my waist, put inches on my arms, stomach is flattening out fast. Everyone starts to notice, girls start looking at my way different, and I'm more commanding speaking with guys. My confidence is going way up, it's an awesome feedback loop. Everyone who I haven't seen for just a few weeks gives me compliments.

I meet a new girl out one night, she thinks I'm a total tech bro asshole, so I go with it. She says she's not going to sleep with me, a few hours later is begging "put your dick in me now user".

I meet a second girl a week later, god damn is she fun, into a lot of kinky stuff.

I still have oneitis, although it's way less, I know she's jealous because whenever another girl is in a snapchat or insta pic she suddenly wants to start texting again. I do like these other girls too.

So I'm in a good spot now, life feels pretty good. Veeky Forums helped me get to where I needed to get in many ways so thanks bros.

>in love with a girl you have never really interacted with before let alone kissed

dont you change fit

>reading comprehension
dont you change american education

>At first i was surprised by the lack of taste when our lips and salvia combined but the sheer warmth and softness of her tanned pink lips contrasted by her pale complexion will stay in my memory for a really long time
somebody please dox this guy and text this shit to the girl

jokes on you faggot we went full frenchy today