Symmetric Strenght bread

Post your shit.

btw the algoryth they use has a big preference for reps over weight.
Like sometimes increasing 2 reps yields you a much bigger point increase than adding several kg's with the same amount of reps.
Also fuck it for not making your muscle blue when you hit the lower limit of intermediate, but instead making you go a bit over it to show it blue

On weight reduction for all of my training history, wonder how much better my gains will be when I stop cutting.

Funny thing is I can Pendlay row 80kg 4 times, but I struggle to bench 50 for 6 reps. Any idea why?

113kg bodyweight.
Always had a lagging chest.

long arms? a bit of cheating?

Not really, I try to do rows with good form, always exercise near a mirror so I can see that. Maybe I should just deload to 40kg and crank up the reps

I feel you, bro.

Going from a 1 rep max to a 3 rep max is almost a 10% increase in 1 rep max. 2 reps is a big fucking deal.

I am you, but a little less stronger in the core apparently

Newfag reporting in
Let the bully commence

It's not where you start, bro, it's where you're going. Read the sticky, do SS or SL until you're teal / green, then do whatever you enjoy best.

You have great times ahead of you. Watching your body change is AMAZING.

That's a shape I want! What's your routine?

I don't understand how Pendlay Row is my strongest lift

:)

>tfw you'll never have golden glutes

Never even did SS, brosplit forever.
Just prolly genetically prone to strong back and legs

T-Rex detected

My arms are 17 inches.

I just have average length arms, a long torso and short femurs.

Do you only do one bench press variation? I find that always switching between incline/flat helps me keep progressing.

Not the same user, but he has better arms than almost anyone in the thread. You're just distracted by his glowing quads.

Car Pull Run 50 m (Renault Clio 2002)
One arm preacher curl
3x12
22kg
Push Up
3x16
6kg weighted
Farmer Walk
100 m
80 kg

le deadlift face

This thing only has bar bench/incline/ohp, but I do dumbbell. And my gym only goes to 50kg dbs. So eventually if/when I can bench and incline press the 50s, this site will still consider my weights as neophyte. I suspect my gym needs to spring for DBs up to 75kg, or I'll have to switch to bar at that point and lose the supposed benefits of db over bar.

>tfw strong Hip Flexors for some reason

Currently cutting, so I don't expect to make any more strenght gains soon