/Fat/- Too many scoops edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE
soundcloud.com/clake0/sets/ep1
twitter.com/Clake61
mixcloud.com/clake/deep-house-set-1/
instagram.com/clake0/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Decided to introduce EC for last push down from 15-20% down to single figures. Thoughts?

At 98kg started at 107
i have 13 more kg to be a satisfied dyel tho i
wont stop there
Im making it
Weightlifting is great for days when of cardio

>fat & shoulders
DELTTE

What is the best cardio (besides swimming-no access to a pool) when fat? Elliptical?Bike?

>Running
Even better
>Running with some weights in the backpacks
Most regular fatties can bear it since they have
fat strenght but if you cant id suggest simple
regular ab exercises
Like alot of them a day helped me before
starting jogging because i couldn't run for shit
and they helped me build stamina
Also this is me so ask me for tips cuz im bored

Depends on how fat.

Starting around 230-240 pounds I did HIIT jump rope. Before that I just walked a lot.

The form of cardio doesn't really matter, what matters is your heart rate.

I binge ate around 4k calories yesterday. right now I have to focus on my diet like i was for the last 5 months prior to the binge. But god dam Humbult icecream is the food of the gods. I feel good right now, i didn't eat anything this morning but I will eat something in a minute. oats and a protein shake before i go to the gym in a sec. Then I'll have a pre made meal. I might add a 30 minute cardio session today and tomorrow after weights

Sitting at 244 here, got fat as shit after started college because lack of cardio. I was so close to my goal weight of 180 (was at 215). Life goes on.
Put that fucking work in this weekend, bros.

Good 'ol running but only if your knees can handle it.

I feel this. Was eating pretty confidently this week until yesterday went out to eat/ the bar with some friends. Felt that shame looking in the mirror before work today. You'll bounce back.

Those fat wojaks getting better and better.

fuck, to think that i feel guilty for going 500 over my target intake, making it just slightly over my maintenance....you dun fucked up son.

muh nigga, are you me?

>gained 64 pounds because lack of cardio

That's not why you gained weight retard

>running when fat
nice way to fuck up the knees.

how the fuck am i supposed to get 200g of protein every single day reeee

i can hit 120g but thats with taking two scoops of whey

youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE

Weight the same today as I did yesterday, BUT when I weighed myself yesterday it was on an empty stomach. When I weighed myself today I had already eaten a large breakfast and drank a ton of covfefe.

I think I'm gonna make it.

Eat a chicken breast retard.

thought i'd post some progress. i know 3 years is a long time, but i only started taking weight loss seriously in the last 3-4 months, and didn't take a starting pic.

Could be better, could be worse, but i feel good about this.

The illusive monk seal mode.

Kek, yeah i fucked up bad

I wonder if it improves with more weight loss or gets worse, but i'm guessing i should start saving up for a surgery.

Height and weight in each photo?

I lost 20 kgs but I'm still ugly as a sin.

Looks like good progress to me. Excess skin is always a problem when you're losing that much weight.

I'm losing lots of weight very unhealthily. Starvation is underrated. I'm sure the pros heavily outweigh the cons longterm

Surgery isn't going to make you healthier user, congrats on the weight loss.

Use your flab as a message to all other so they to don't let themselves go

What are u doing?

height 6'1
3 years- ~280 pounds
2 months- ~220
Current- Don't know, i don't own a scale but i think i'm sub 200 now, as i can do 7-8 pullups.

But now you're ugly and less fat. Keep improving yourself and learn to live with the things you can't change.

Almost eating nothing(nothing yesterday, can of beans the day before, plus some supplements) and biking a ton

It makes my stomach hurt like hell, and makes your crave ten fold after it wears off. Keep the cravings thing in mind, it makes it easier to push through once you realize what's going on. I don't know what to do about the stomach pains though, it might just be me. Same with jaw clenching, I get crazy headaches because I'm clenching my jaw like crazy when on an EC stack. That happens whenever I consume caffeine though.

In summary, your miles may vary but it does suppress appetite very well.

>tfw down 6.1 pounds in 20 days

>tfw eat 2 days in a row over calorie deficit
>tomorrow have to weight myself
>have a hunch that i gained weight since last time
I'm afraid.

That's really slow

regardless of what you choose
you should start bike commuting for every trip below 4 miles

>struggling to get back on the wagon
>every time off my self esteem plummets
>really would rather just give up and kill myself than go on with my shitty life
>getting more and more alcoholic as time goes by
Does it ever get better? I have this feeling that even if I lose weight I'll still be a shitty autist just like now.

Lost 12kg on 22 day water fast boys. Anotger 2 down since on IF. Mfw i fell for the fasting meme

It's just a number relating your mass to the force of gravity, user. You are doing this for your health, and weight is an objective measure to gauge some aspects of your health. It'll be okay and you have all the time in the world to continue working at it. There isn't a bonafide finish line, so what is two days in the grand scheme of your life?

Added more fat to my diet at the beginning of this week and cravings have all but vanished. I guess that was my issue. I'm not doing keto or anything, just generally lower carb.

Thank you user. At worst it will mean that i have to put even more effort into losing weight.

I wanna go to the beach without feeling insecure, i already feel healthy as fuck.

Would i feel the benefits of fasting if i'd fast for one whole day every week? Or i need to fast for longer period?

if the benefit you are looking for is autophagy, then you'll need 48hr+

Benefits of fasting longer is losing weight much faster and overcoming carb addiction completely. I would recommend trying some different fasting strats until u find what works. 1 day a week is a good way to start. I didnt start fasting with a 22 day faat i had been doing IF on and off for a while. The more you do fasting the easier it gets

My butt hurting is the bottleneck to how much I can bike :

Get proper biking shorts, it makes a world of difference. The first 20+ mile ride I did I got a mad saddle sore that put me back a week in my plan. I don't get that problem anymore with the bib shorts

enjoy malnourishment, shitting blood and recurring serious health problems for your whole life if you keep that up long term

I've literally been on

are you sure you need that much?
formula is 1g of protein per lb of lean body mass.
I highly doubt you'd be fat or unfamiliar with macronutrient intake with 200lbs of muscle...

you need to lose 8000kcal to lose a kg of fat.

how tall are you, activity levels, tdee, etc

anyone got that gym membership ad panel where it says : "ugly and fat? just be ugly!" ?

soundcloud.com/clake0/sets/ep1
twitter.com/Clake61
mixcloud.com/clake/deep-house-set-1/
instagram.com/clake0/

5'11, 68kg, I bike/gym 4/5 times a week for at least 30 mins. Trying to lose my gut

brocolli is the best thing ive added to my diet

its sooo filling

fun fact 1 pound of strawberries and 1 pound of broccoli have the same calories.

broccoli is great, it just blows my mind every time I remember that.

Can I get a body fat percentage estimate? This is after losing 42 pounds, probably need to lose at least another 50.

around 30% I would say?

you've got a fungal infection, my mans

>if the benefit you are looking for is autophagy, then you'll need 48hr+
How frequent? Once per month?

It's that or being obese

I got that shit too but on my shoulders, what to do?

I've been on keto for about a week now. The best thing about it is that snacking is almost impossible. I really hope all the keto hype is true.

Upped my consumption to 1500 after a string of binge days

How is it that it feels like so much all the sudden? I literally had 3000 the days before

desu that's probably a total meme, you can fucking adapt to fat so if you aren't an anime watching sperg you can commensurately add weight to your day to day - slowly and sequentially

Already spitting in gods face by making your knees support your fat ass, not a good idea to add significant more strain on them when you can do countless other forms of cardio/exercises to lose weight. Not a meme, joints are important as shit.

Running isn't that good when you're fat, because you can't run that much. You can burn more calories through cycling because you can cycle much longer.

What are you having for dinner today, /fat/

Habit and stretching your stomach out.

7 weeks no cheating and 6 months sober today. Having burgers and fries as a cheat meal

My cheat meal is the feces that gets caught in your wife's pussy hair.

Jokes on you, no woman will ever love me

Anyone else's ass hurt because they lost weight. I need to do more squats or something.

Not with fat fattitude. Put the burger down you fat fatty.

This is me, I started at 107, down to 96.2 heading to 85kg
181cm

I'm american and behind on my burger quota. I'll get deported unless I catch back up

oh that's fine then. post pic of ur penis please

30%-35%

You have no muscle

Another good day. Lifted in the morning. Rowed for an hour steady state in the afternoon. No shitty food. Weight's coming down. The creatine is definitely helping keeping off the aches from interval work.

Also going on a date next Saturday and people are making compliments at work. A-am I making it Veeky Forums?

>was tempted to eat a double cheeseburger with soda and fries
>ate a bowl of oatmeal instead and feel satisfied

Fuck, I ate like 8 traditional wings

2 cups of oats are 600 calories plus milk

How do you deal with alcohol? Work functions require I booze up from time to time.

>require

You couldn't possibly think that I didn't fuck your son, right?

Because I fucked your fucking son bro.

If I fuck up my calories one day, but I've been well below my TDEE every day for the week so far I'm still fine, right?
Hell, I'm pretty sure I'm still well below my TDEE at the moment, but I just ate more than I've been eating for about 5 days now.

No, bro. If you fuck up one day you're supposed to give up. If you really were going to improve yourself, you wouldn't have fucked up.

80g of dry oatz is 300 calories

If you think the list of people who have fucked your son doesn't include me, then you're sadly mistaken my friend.

nope, might as well as totally derail and let yourself go. There's no point in getting back into the swing of things

I fucked up IRL and feel the depression. Need that inspo to not pig out and try to eat it away.

is it ok to eat bread if it's under my TDEE?

I fucked your son a comically irresponsible number of times.

Is it okay to eat crisco if its under my TDEE?

My genitals felt wonderful after being scraped through your son's homosexual anus.

Preferably no