Breakfast

What does Veeky Forums eat for breakfast?

those in pic related

damn

how cum?

Nothing. IF MASTERACE

75 to 100g oatmeal, with an about equal volume of cut up fruits soaked in milk overnight (between 400 and 500 kcal according to MFP)

Pussy.

jk, it's cock

I hate bitches and whores so goddamn much. I swear if ever woman that had ever taken a selfie got punched in the head the world would be a better place.

im eating tuna salad for breakfast( eggs mayo tuna and onions) keto all day

Fuck man. Now I really need to bust a nut.

Fucking cannibals.

I don't eat before 6 or 7pm unless I'm setting a PR and when I do it's usually a bowl of oats with nuts, seeds and other fats.

This thread proved to me that Veeky Forums needs to be put down during the summer. I have seen nothing cohesive in the replies of any thread for the past few weeks

IRL those Dyson hand dryers are bad ass.
Local grocer has one.

>mfw my employer still has brown paper towels and One Ply TP......

Good on you lad

Nothing when cutting.
Overnight oats with milk and yogurt the rest of the time.

Water and lemon

>using the bathroom at a grocery store
>making a useless post about 5 year old hand dryers that don't even dry your hands well
these have been around for a long time dude

I do instant oatmeal (poorfag) with a tablespoon of coconut oil and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter. I also add a scoop of protein for added gains.

Had a protein shake.

Made myself a bacon egg and cheese sandwhich.

> 1 egg
> 2 slices of your favorite bread
> 2 strips of turkey bacon
> 1 slice of sharp cheddar cheese

~ 350-400 kcal depending on what brands you use.

every day?

mercury tho m8

>200mg caffeine
>5g L-arginine

on that intermittent fasting shit bwoi

>breakfast
If you mean eating in the morning, nothing. If you mean the first meal I break my fast with (lunch in my case) A chicken breast sandwich, some greek yogurt, a glass of milk and a chocolate chip cookie.

Same thing every day.

Milk + powdered oats + whey in a shake

>coffee w/a bit of milk
>one slim toast with salmon and cream cheese
>one slim toast with cream cheese and light marmalade
>a cup cereal w/ light yogurt
>a glass of orange juice

It's winter here, I need to have a nice breakfast before going to work.

22g brotein
20g fat
31g carbs

4x hash brown patties
5x eggs
2x ham slice
240ml coffee w/ 15ml cream
18mg testosterone cypionate

oats with yogurt and banana

you could've answered this a bit less pretentiously pal

Unironically nothing.

I thought too much mercury from Tuna erryday is a meme? Unless your kidneys are fucked or something.

no not everyday, most days i eat a bit of egg salad or just plain eggs , tomorrows breakfast will be chicken i creamy cream cheese sauce cus i got leftovers

Same same

don't you feel hungry throughout the day?

Overnight oats with powdered peanut butter and skim milk.

cumalot

They kind of suck since the water splashes everywhere. The most sanitary thing is still the disposable paper towel.

While probably just as bad, in the airport in Singapore they have these hand dryers that are so powerful that it felt like it was going to tear the skin off my hands. Afterwards they were red and hurt.

South Africa?

12 mg bromazepam
36mg methylphenidate
20mg oxycodone
1cup coffee
2-3 cigarettes

>somewhere, someone, someday will marry one of these vapid whores

Lol

A lot of these girls are just going through a phase, and calm their nigger asses down after noticing how stupid the lifestyle is.

May I suggest replacing mayo with avocado. It's much healthier and more creamier than mayo and works good as a replacement. I tried it and its gr8 (although not quite as good)

2 eggs English muffin proton shake
Or
Turkey sandwich proton shake banana

That's really it. I don't know how to cook and don't care to learn. I enjoy what I eatwas

but in that "phase" they do a lot of degenerate and inmoral shit
many end up with a guy just like them and some find a good educate man

and that is the problem, an educated man shouldnt mess witn these girls

no you may not suggest you fag

Most basic of sluts. Should be gassed

He had a pretty nice jaw, wtf was wrong with him?

Are you prescribed all that? I'm thinking of picking up a few blister packs of generic oxy. I'm well versed in opioid use and addiction but the mental health relief and pain relief that just 20mg of oxy gives me is amazing desu.

About 4 scrambled eggs and a lot of sliced melon or pineapple.
Living the dining hall life is so nice; I don't know how I'll find the motivation to prepare all that once I'm out of college.

Mentally ill, also a half-chink that sought out White girls exclusively.

He was a dangerous lunatic.

I order cow placentas from a specialty meat dealer in my city. The benefits of regularly eating placentas are exponential with the only potential downside being the price. Rest assured this is not a diet for the poorer anons, but if you can budget it I would highly recommend being up at least 2 a week to prepare and meal prep with.

no
his father didnt teach him that he must hit on girls to get them, his parents just gave him everything he wanted so he grew up thinking things and people will come to him

he never hit on a girl, he waiting for a girl to come up to him and ask him to be her bf

poor guy

That's disgusting. What is even the benefit of that?

>Dyson hand dryer kicks on
>Water fucking splashes everywhere
>Air is so strong it blows your hand into the dryer itself, getting your hands full of the dirty germs people were blowing off their hands in the first place
>Have to open door with bare hand since no paper towels

im prescribed all of it
dont actually need any of it

either im a very good liar and document forger or the healthcare professionals in this country are really retarded

either way im happy

Argentina

If you're into kind of weird stuff, I'm in my mid-30s and I get blood transfusions from fit high school kids, makes me feel healthier and I pay them $100 for 2 pints of blood.

Not sure, it may very well be illegal though.

1 cup of granola and I think it's about a cup of Greek yogurt mixed together, plus black coffee

I thought you guys don't really eat breakfast, much less eat fish at all.

Hiro has said multiple fucking times that summerfags aren't a real thing.

Fuck off

Hiro's a stupid zipperhead, I don't listen to slopehead chinks with weak jaws.

Man you are lucky. I had to buy street heroin to treat my pain issues. Look into low dose or ultra low dose naltrexone, it will help stop any tolerance build up to the oxy. I have an extensive history with lots of opiates and 10-15mg of oxy can still get me feeling really good due to it. I can't recommend it enough, it also almost totally gets rid of intense withdrawals, meaning you can skip days with the oxy and not get really sick.

Oxytrex is actually a drug with naltrexone and oxy already in it, you could try asking for that. It's formulated correctly, or you could research and do it yourself. I honestly can't recommend any opioid user do this enough, it has helped me get off high doses of opiates. With it I came off 6months of methadone relatively easily compared to most folks

1 cup shredded hash browns
Half an avocado
2 eggs
6 tbs of eggwhites
4 oz of lean turkey sausage
All cooked in extra virgin olive oil (2-3 tbs)

Cooked tender pork ribs with one egg w/ cheese and banana pancakes (Kodiak)

81g oats, oatmeal (300 kcal)
With 135g of frozen strawberries (50 kcal)
3 fried eggs (240-260 kcal)
Spicy taco salsa with the eggs (about 10-20 kcal, depends on exactly how much the eggs become, not all eggs exactly same weight)
About 50-70 kcal worth of butter to fry the eggs with, same reason as salsa
I like even calorie numbers to remember since i dont use an online calorie tracker
About 650-700 kcals in total, cutting btw.

thanks man ill look into it

tolerance buildup is not teally an issue for me tho

once my script is filled (700mg/month) its all gone in about a week

the following 3 days i just take a bit more bromazepam to help with withdrawal (treating alcohol and opiate wd is one of this drugs uses)

the only problem i have is the paychological addiction

those 3 weeks of waiting for the script to be filled is hell

700 calorie protein shake
>2.5 scoops
>half a banana
>1/3 cup of oats
>2 tbsp of peanut butter
>some nasty leftover coffee from the day before

2 venison/turkey sausages, 4 x scrambled eggs, half a tin of beans, 100g mushrooms & 100g baby plum tomatoes fried in avocado oil banana, 25g 80% dark chocolate. GOAT way to start the day.

Can't wait to be bulking ...

It's no way to live, my man. I knew about naltrexone used in low doses for awhile, even ordered the pills off the internet and had them sitting for months before I started using them, it's night and day using opiates with and without it.

You will be able to use lower doses (maybe 60-70%) of your oxy and still get same effect, no more constipation, and you will help undo some of the damage they are causing to your endorphin system. You have to be careful taking it because it can throw you into withdrawal, it did once to me, it was horrific but you just need to take more opiate to stop it. It also instantly unconstipated me.

I have lots of empathy for other users, what you are doing is not good, you said yourself the time off is hell. Im just trying to give you info to make it less hell because I've been there.

The benzodiazepine you take is honestly worse for you, you really should think about making a taper plan. Opiate abuse is relatively simple to recover from compared to benzodiazepines.

I started by using opiates once or twice a week but the days off became a living hell to the point where it made more sense to become a full blown addict. Once I found street heroin it was game over because no more being controlled by doctors. Good luck! Enjoy the oxy but be safe and remember most people die by combining opiates with benzodiazepine

I never have breakfast.

I'm beginning to think I'm missing out. I saw a guy eating candied bacon and pancakes and that sounded good.

Protein shake, three scrambles eggs on whole wheat english muffin and a bowl of oatmeal with fruit.

opiates really are hell and everyone who has ever used knows it

but once youve tried them life without them seems pointless

i will look into the pills you mentioned

about the benzo i take:

pretty much the same story, i just binge on it although it lasts a bit more than the oxy.

i find that if i binge on my pills its a but easier to keep tolerance in check

i just hope those pills you talk about are cheap and easy to get

cheers man i hope the heron wont take you soon

We always order breakfast at work on saturdays.
I got 3 blueberry pancakes, 8oz steak, 3 eggs, 4 slices of bacon (I didn't order them, someone didn't want them) and a greek salad. Pretty much half of my calories for the day as im supposed to be cutting but it was worth it.

you know opiates block testosterone right?

i did not know that

it changes nothing in my mind tho

tying opiates for the first time is like living your entire life sleeping on jagged rocks and then one night you sleep on a memory foam matress covered in the highest threadcount silk sheet

you will not go back to the rocks even if the matress is oozing estrogen

It's not like lunch is that long to wait for after skipping breakfast.

3 eggs scrambler with onions, peppers, tomato...or hard boiled eggs, banana, some alminds if I'm busy.

1 bit of toast
3 eggs
1/2 a scoop

oat if I wake up on time

nothing if I wake up past 10 am

Espresso and toast with butter

These. Sometimes 5 to 8 raw eggs(For convenience) and a protein bar.

Eggs and yogurt, sometimes some oatmeal too if im really fucking hungry

500-800 calorie smoothie with scoop, cup milk, 3/4 cup yogurt, banana, olive oil

or if i was actually eating, 4 packs of apple cinnamon oatmeal with milk

sometimes cinnamon flavored eggo waffles

practically every girl is like that though

>tfw stacy coworkers who are in long-term relationships are talking about how they deleted all of their pictures from night outs at clubs from their instagram because they have to look like good girls

How did you get them prescribed?

Most days I get to work early so I can steal food from the cafeteria, then I get my students off the bus and bring them to breakfast, where I steal more food.

Roughly 2000 calories of cinnamon rolls or cheese-sticks, sort of depends what's on the menu.

Oats with cinnamon and stevia, 2 eggs, sautéed spinach, proton shake w milk.

Ate oatmeal for brekkie last bulk but I'm allergic to them.

Cutting I won't eat until 2pm

pussy my nigga

for the benzo and methyl i just faked adhd and anxiety with a psychologist

and for the oxycontin i just took my uncles medical report and photoshopped my name on it

showed that to my family doctor and he prescribed oxycontin without even blinking

toast with butter and marmite, and a cuppa tea

At one point I was eating 2 cans of tuna everyday for like 4 months straight and have never been admitted to a hospital for any type of sickness

6 eggs scrambled, toast with honey, a cup of coffee and yogurt

>sauce

who the who in the left? for real, anons!

lol thats because its built if in your fatty tissue. wait til the ghost of your retardation haunts you when 50

Amelia Estevez.

4 egg omelette cooked in butter with a grilled cheese sandwich cooked in butter or a 4 egg omelette/over easy cooked in bacon fat with baked bacon and 3 cups of espresso with whole milk. Or sometimes I just drink two cups of Soylent.