MEET the BTC KILLER

Monero is the next BTC.

-$1000 usd XMR by may 2018.

you can screencap.

yeah no

darknet markets are switching to monero. $1000 up isn't more than a year away.

Say it with me
>W R A I T H
>P R O T O C O L

>normies don't know what it is
>normies learn it's for darknet stuff
>???
>profit

>29 XMR holder here
XMR will have to implement atomic swaps to get to $1000

Honestly how long has it been since their team has even done anything? I don't think they care about its valuation, they are just crypto dorks proud of their creation.

it will soon my dude

Read /r/monero for more info

The chart says it all - the refuel mission is almost complete

Is mining monero on my PC worth it?
I've read stuff that it's not horrible to mine like btc became

It's decently profitable to GPU mine with the right hardware it your electricity is cheap enough. Also, it's reasonable to assume its value will increase in the future, so holding it isn't a bad idea.

Bunker user mines about $40-$100k worth of Monero every month depending on what the price is.

thats why im mining a ton of it ;)

mirin

by a ton i mean .026 per day but hey i mean its alright

good enough, just hold until 2020.

could you share your rig specs?

absolute garbage, rx580, 2 1050ti's, one 950, and one 960

getting about 1.4kh/s i should add

Lmao Monero shills are in overdrive, feeling threatened by XVG

I saw that guys pics when he was building it! Who has them? Definitely 10/10

i also have an L3+ on prohashing and getting paid out in DGB and verge unironically. Thinking about switching to monero

That's not Zcash.

Kids buy Monero
Satoshi Nakamoto buys XVG

Wraith protocol FTW.

I'm holding both so i dont really mind. You should be too.

Wraith Protocol is coming out tomorrow. What does this mean? The price is going to moon tomorrow and will get you easy short term gains. And beyond that, Verge becomes the #1 privacy coin.

Man those atomic swaps are gonna be sweeeeet

literally a game changer

I own a fuck ton of this shit. What the fuck is an atomic swap?
106stats reporting in. Happy with my investment so far. Im just going to sit on these bags if I have to.

kek, seems like it only moons every time some hacker makes a big score and just market buys XMR to launder their shit

Name the markets
Sounds like old news. The only dark market that was accepting this got shutdown by the FBI

>XVG is supported by John McAfee
If that's not the tightest shit then get the fuck out of my face.

Honestly I have no idea what they are but everyone says they're good.

As long as it makes the price moon like it has been, they could be releasing a new type of pizza for all I care

ar..are we
>rent free?

Basically, you swap an amount of crypto for an equal amount of another, so no exchange is needed. At least that's my understanding.

XVG is the only privacy coin that can be used in China

Yeah XMR is going for a run after this fork, probably reaching the old highs and making new ones.

>muh fluffypony
Trusting a Furfag reddit lord ever.

Dat I2P. That's one thing about it I do know shit about.

Unblockable, right?

XVG gonna run faster, farther, better

Lmao Verge is the stupidest shit ever.

Yeah pretty much accurate. You exchange currancies on-chain without any need for a third party (i.e exchange)

Monero onekillionaire here. I await patiently your rise, master.

>Yeah goys, this is a anonymous crypto with a public blockchain. And now with the wraith protocol the NSA only knows when you make a transaction but not the exact amount! But verge!

Vergetards are sad, have you ever checked out that wallet? My grandma can get passed around the nursing home twice before that thing finishes syncing.

Next privacy coin is obviously going to be Zen. Monero isn't even a privacy coin anyway.

Can you link to that guide to using Monero privately? The one with 58 steps?

>29 XMR holder here
Just traded some other shitcoins into XVG and come to find out - their OSX electrum wallet crashes on installation. Seems to be a common problem without a fix. I guess it's nice and private on Binance

I do you one better buddy! Here is the full guide.

>turn on vpn/tor
>use monero.

In exactly 3 months step 1 wont even be necessary

> tor

LMAO

And you talk about XVG being compromised? Tor is fucked man. Not to mention, it can't be used in China. Tor is literally cucked man.

Please, look it up before you waste all your money.

That's why everyone's excited dude - Wraith release includes brand new wallet.

Tor or i2p buddy. I literally wondered if I should have listed the i2p but I assumed you would infer any ip anonimazing software would work with monero.

Hi there Mr CIA nigger.

ZEC

EVERYONES EXCITED!?!??!?!?!?!?!
we all know you mined 20k verge dude but you defending this pure shit coin in this thread isnt going to raise the price

Mate I unironically bought 100k at 85 sats. Bought 20k more today at 114.

What's your point?

You're right, they don't care about exchange value, they care about making a working product.
I wish more coins were like that.

Go XMR, but fucking reddit. Decent comment conversations drowned by mindless circle jerking. Who's joke can get the last word?

Pathetic holder. You're being overshadowed by Wraith Protocol and you know it.

This is the Verge crowd...
D Y O R
Y
O
R

XMR is also supported by McAfee, and long before he ever heard about XVG

P R I C E D I N

Fucking redditors.

Meet the XMR killer - XVG

Stay poor fags

Yeah priced in... all the way from 80sat to what.. 130 sat already? I hope it will be priced in all the way to 200 :). Sitting VERY compfy here

>XVG shill
>using "tor is compromised" as an argument

You realize XVG is literally just a bitcoin fork with Tor integration right? Or did you just buy into the hype because "Wraith protocol" is a cool edgy name without doing any research whatsoever

this post makes no sense.

Because you are retarded

How many more times will you use this copy pasted text? You post exactly the same thing in every thread wtf. People here already made 60% in the last days, and its still rising. Stop crying and envying and look for your own moon mission.

Ok shill, link me to one other post I've made about this?

He is sitting comfy user. Guess they are aiming for 1$ a coin or something

16 billion market cap, okay then

Say it with me
>SUSCEPTIBLE TO DEANONYMIZATION VIA SIMPLE CHAIN ANALYSIS

There's a reason why piratebay mines monero on their site. Also why those netflix hackers mined monero and not xvg or z. Because they know they're worthless.

Source?

I'd like to buy into Monero but idk what a good entry price is. Every time I buy something that's not BTC I lose money. someone guide this brainlet pls

buy when it goes below 85 bucks again (soon probably), then hold this for a year

Nah it's new clone ETN (with all their launch mishaps) has been upgraded with an opt in public ledger for commerce and is driven by mass adoption. It will be cheap when coins are released.
Roughly same divisibility as Monero due to 2 decimal places.
So if it's to follow in its wake and break $1 that'd be ICO x100

Try the source code. It's a public blockchain. This isn't some hack, Verge was never private and the only reason you thought it was is because scammers told you it was. They were lying, just like most people in crypto at the moment.

Last 3x mission for Monero started from 1,2mil sat, that's where we are right now.

Simple logic:
You run a public blockchain (list of all transactions ever).
You decide to run a privacy chain beside it concurrently.
Any private transactions can be linked with good enough precision to balance changes on the public chain.

something is brewing in monero

multisig will be here soon, if that's what you mean

TOP KEK

It's nearly half of the former ATH so you should be ok to buy here.

HAHAHAHHA When are you shills going to stop with the worst privacy coin there is ? Verge is laughable in the field

I don't care about money, I just care about you being wrong, and soulless, and clueless about the technology. I hate poor people like you shilling the shit out of a shitty coin for some bucks.

monero is good, but unlike bitcoin monero has one core job which is privacy, so if something like zk-snarks can work with low resource usage and no master key, then monero effectively loses their only benefit.

this is all theoretical because so far there aren't any better privacy coins than monero, but it doesn't have the same benefits bitcoin does, because you don't care about better tech when it comes to "store of value", but for monero, better tech literally makes it obsolete.

nah waiting for 92 to get broken through convincingly with volume, I'm watching the koreans like a hawk and they have started buying as well. Good things are gonna happen to XMR soon.

Best moment to go in is now, or in the following days, just before the fork / btc crash

The FBI couldn't figure out how much XMR that dnm had while they could figure out everything else

oh that's what you mean, let's hope you are correct

I think we're off lads, see you on the moon

Way better than me 1 rx580 and 1 rx550
Producing 850 h/s. The new rig I'm gonna build will be dual 580's, and then I will make dedicated rig of 550's and 560's.

Fuck yea boys lets go. Was hoping to buy some more monero before we go for a run but I guess I'll wait.

Here we go.

good luck fags, hope you guys wont end up like Linkies when Verge owns your asses

>wait
Take a look at CMC and what happened the last time we were at 1,2 million sats.

There's no time to wait.

Yissss

yeah cause they stole a bunch

To be a bag holder you gotta have bags first.
Why do verge bag holders have to justify their coin so much?

All Veeky Forums comments should come with a pic of hand and timestamp so we know its not poos shilling their telemarketing