You have no right to criticize fat people if you roid, because you are just as unhealthy as them on the inside...

You have no right to criticize fat people if you roid, because you are just as unhealthy as them on the inside. A guy who roids a lot has a heart as weak as your average obese person.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hackenschmidt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Atwood
t-nation.com/pharma/big-dead-bodybuilders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where did you get that info?
Facebook?

Roid and be morbidly obese to beutralize the effects of both

But that is 100% objectively wrong

>Hypertrophy of the heart
>Good
Lol

>not wanting a jacked heart
Not gonna make it

>Arnold Schwarzenegger 69 years old
>Sylvester Stallone 71 years old
>Frank Zane 75 years old
>Franco Columbu 75 years old

... and countless other bodybuilders / people who were known to roid.

Name ONE morbidly obese person who lived to the age of 70.

Fuck right off, faggot.

Ayy

>look at all these super rich people who can afford expensive medical treatment for their shit health

Both Arnold and Stallone had to do heart surgeries already. They're not gonna live much longer.

>Name ONE morbidly obese person who lived to the age of 70

Our president.

Dergald Skrumpf has been well established to be eating 2 SCOOPS CMON

Of course he's on the sauce

dubs confirm

the 45th President of the USA ?
he does have a double+ chin....

>he is my guy, tho'.

>trump
>morbidly obese

pick one

>morbidly obese

ok but he's on countless drugs to 'maintain' his looks even though he looks like shit. it's pure spite and cold hard cash that is keeping him alive.

neck yourself libtard. Trump isn't morbidly obese he literally has like a stereotypical granddad bod.

>he thinks Drumpf doesn't have a BMI of over 30

You're gonna change your mind instantly when you see his ass and legs as well.

kek if that was a woman all you cucks would be asking why the fat bitch wasn't dead yet. fuck off he's fat and flabby as shit.
>but muh president
it's not like he even knows or cares you're alive.

Nice bait.

1/10 for making me reply.

Prove me wrong, faggot.

Natty lifter: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hackenschmidt

>Died: February 19, 1968 (aged 90)

Roidhead: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Atwood

>Died: September 11, 2011 (aged 37)

>On Sunday, September 11, 2011, at about 2:30pm, Atwood was walking through the pool area of the condominium complex where he lived in Dallas, TX when he had a heart attack. Two residents who were at the pool saw him fall in and immediately pulled him out. They were able to revive him and call paramedics, but Atwood died at nearby Baylor Regional Medical Center Hospital in Plano, TX, at age 37 years. The coroner's report showed that Atwood died of a massive heart attack. The report also states Atwood unknowingly suffered a minor heart attack about a month previous.

>sept 11. 2011.
>too spooky for me.

>wasting that freight weight on a colossal fucking glass mason jar
could be plastic tho

No mate he's fat as fuck, you're just a chubby yank

>because you are just as unhealthy as them on the inside
WRONG

where are your sources? where is your evidence?

>anecdotes constitute data
nigger detected

DRUMPF BTFO

I can guarantee you the avg life expectancy for a bodybuilder is significantly lower than the average person, just like an obese person.

> A guy who roids a lot has a heart as weak as your average obese person.

>0 data
>0 evidence
>i can guarantee you

Athlete's heart is medically considered benign, user. It means your heart has to work less to pump blood.

Stop wasting your time arguing with this cherry picking fatty.
He probably got called out by some shredded sick cunt, who he thinks is on roids.

>"squatting" in running shoes
>heels on plates
>0 upper back tightness
>quarter-squatting
>0 hip drive; attempting to good morning the weight
>bar set too high--is on neck
>squatting outside of the safeties on a rack with adjustable safeties
>dyel cuck boyfriend spotting incorrectly
>does not know how to properly bail a failed squat
what'd I miss?

Morbidly obese is a BMI >40 (in an otherwise healthy person) though you fucking retard. Or >35 and experiencing obesity related health conditions, which trump is not.

>drumpf!
go back 2 reddit

Quick search on Google: t-nation.com/pharma/big-dead-bodybuilders

>A 2014 study looked into a connection between anabolic steroids and cardiovascular function. The results suggest that heavy steroid users are more likely to have irregular heart function and a higher mortality rate compared to natural lifters.

>A 2012 report from the American Journal of Cardiology reviewed nearly 50 different studies looking at the effects of anabolic steroids and cardiovascular/metabolic function. It came to a similar conclusion: Steroid use can be a valid and significant factor in heart-related death.

>Another study in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology looked into the prevalence of kidney disease among steroid-using bodybuilders over two years and found signs of disease in the majority of lifters, some of it irreversible and irreparable.

>t-nation

>SUGGEST THAT HEAVY STEROID USERS...

this nigger is about to pin biceps wtf

>neck pad
>no safeties

Lets calculate it.

Trump claims 6'3 and 236lbs
However that's probably not true so lets deduct some height and add some weight.
Lets assume 6' at 246lbs
>BMI at that would only be 33.4
>BMI he claims would be 29.5

That's still a looong way from BMI 40 you fucking moron

These dumb roidheads really won't believe it until it happens to them. Keep roiding, dumbasses:

>Matarazzo had triple-bypass open heart surgery at 38, a heart attack at 41, and died at age 47 while waiting for a heart transplant.

>But in the years prior to his drastic physical decline, Matarazzo was one of the few pros who talked openly about what he felt was the underlying cause – the level of anabolic steroids and related drugs necessary to become a top-ranked pro.

>Matarazzo's public callout of the negative effects of drug use may sound far fetched to some, but there's anecdotal and scientific evidence to support his belief.

>It's an undeniable fact that numerous top-level bodybuilders have died from some variation of "natural causes" – often a heart attack or some form of organ failure – before they hit 40 years old.

>everyone who juices does it to the extent that pro bodybuilders do
nice cherrypicking

Pro bodybuilder = obese person. Roiding in "moderation" = being overweight.

I roid, but I don't criticize obese people -- simply because I'm not a dick. Judging other people just makes you a douchebag, regardless of whether you roid or you're natty. Worry about yourself and leave other people alone, man.

>Judging other people just makes you a douchebag
wrong. being a fat piece of shit makes you a douchebag. being fat means that other people have to subsidize your shitty lifestyle. do you think what fat fucks get out of the medical system is the same as they pay into it? what about them taking up more room on public transit, more space on aircrafts, etc? fuck you faggot. you need ot shame the shit out of fat people

Just got bloods done, I'm perfect aside from my sweet tooth creeping up on me a bit.

Alright, bud. You just sit and stew in your anger and resentment over other people's lives. Reading your post made me physically cringe. It must be a pretty miserable existence to walk around with that much hate boiling inside you all the time, let alone how toxic you must seem to everyone around you (with the exception of other judgmental pricks, of course).

that wasn't her bf it was just some random guy

you should work on your reading comprehension. i am complaining how fat fucks' life style choices directly impact me--one way being multiple increases in my health insurance premiums. their shit lives directly impact mine.

Claims about the roid adverse effects are blown out of proportion. It's probably the same as having a shitty diet, or smoking the occational cigarette. They might take 5 or so years away from your life, they might not.

This is what ideal male performance looks like

you may not like it, but this is what it is