Lower back pain thread, come here and post about your back pain issues

Lower back pain thread, come here and post about your back pain issues.

I have been feeling my SL joins sore this week, and funny enough I think it's from me doing body weight squats, my dead lift form is ok and I have zero discomfort while doing them, but whenever I squat to warm up my lower back is on fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NG9qbvAN3gQ&t=58s
youtu.be/1b1sz3QXeVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Butt wink? going to low maybe.

describe
>where it is
>what it feels like
>does anything make it feel worse
>does anything make it feel better
>what do you think started it

OP do this routine every time after your leg days. Ive been doing it for about 3 months and no longer have any back pain and my squat form has improved substantially because of my increased mobility. A lot of people have back pain simply due to being too tight / having lack of hip mobility. Trust me, i fractured my L5 and have been to countless doctors/chiropractors/physical therapists and none of this helped me out as much as this simple fucking youtube video.

youtube.com/watch?v=NG9qbvAN3gQ&t=58s

probably, I did have serious but wink, so I tried fixing it by concentrating and making sure my hips were in extension, but it seems it made things worse

>where it is
Just above the butt-cheeks, to the sides of the spine, the spine itself is totally fine
>what it feels like
feels some times numb-ish some times slightly sharp
Normally when I'm laying face down or trying to sleep it might feel uncormftable or if I slack while sitting
standing up or just walking in general
Either one bad diddy session, or my squats, as I said I normally have 0 pain during dead lifts but I have been doing lots of body-weight squats(5x20) because I can't do weighted because of a shoulder injury that wont let me load the bar properly

will check it out

does the pain radiate anywhere? Up, down?

not at al

Good video

Get your lumber checked out. Doesn't sound like it's muscular or related to the SI joint.

i'll join in.
>where it is
lower back
>what it feels like
sharp nerve pain when in L-sit or similar (straight back, both legs straight in 90 degree angle. When not in this position, just soreness.
it's sore after running, jumping, lifting, prolonged sitting and getting into that 90 degree sit position.
just rest.
babby's first deadlifts & squats with butt wink and shit form.

does the pain radiate anywhere? Up, down?

I don't think so, no.

when you say lower back, is it above the base of the hip? Is it central, to the sides, one side or the other?

Hi can I post about my knee pain here

Can confirm these routines work, also strengthening your core will help a lot.

t. 2 years in back pain and fixed it in a few weeks after starting serious stretching and core work.

go for it dude

>where it is
>what it feels like
>does the pain radiate anywhere

more descriptive the better

it's (almost?) central, only slightly above the base of the hip, I'd say around L3.
It feels like a strained muscle, but it's taking way too long to heal already.

hmm, try this first but the sharp pain sounds an issue

>>where it is
Just above the patella in my left knee
>>what it feels like
Sharp pain whenever the knee is bent and under load, once I've aggravated it it can last like 48 hours and I can have similar pain going up and down stairs as I do while squatting
>>does anything make it feel worse
I don't have it all the time, probably less than 20% of the time. When I've been doing squats(still on babby weight) it either hurts or it doesn't. No moderate pain, it's either harsh or nonexistent
>>does anything make it feel better
>>does the pain radiate anywhere
>>what do you think started it
Honestly, my guess is that it's an alignment issue in my patella. I sit with my left ankle on my right knee a lot, and I think this has caused my left knee to adjust. I don't think it's a muscular or tendon issue because the pain is binary, it's either there or it isn't, and most of the muscular issues I've had definitely had variances in the amount of pain based on range of motion and stress, while this doesn't.

>my guess is that it's an alignment issue in my patella
typically tightness in the musculature surrounding the joint causes issues. You more than likely have tightness in your vastus lateralis (and wouldn't hurt to work your psoas).

Do you do any soft tissue work regularly? foam rolling or massage?

I was feeling about the same kind of discomfort and pain, my doctor said it was muscle spasms, gave me some relaxants and I do feel much better now
Although I'm staying away from deadlifts for a while

deadlifts are fine, provided you have good hip positioning and understand how to brace your core. issues come into play when your hip is in poor rotation due to tight musculature and people assume they have the mobility to continue with the movement.

youtu.be/1b1sz3QXeVQ
highly recommend this video for everyone with bulging disc, instant relief

nice, thanks user