How many push ups can you do with perfect form? Be honest, lying on Veeky Forums is about as pathetic as you can get...

How many push ups can you do with perfect form? Be honest, lying on Veeky Forums is about as pathetic as you can get. I'll start, I can do 10 with perfect form.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/clake0/sets/ep1
twitter.com/Clake61
mixcloud.com/clake/deep-house-set-1/
instagram.com/clake0/
youtu.be/41N6bKO-NVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even know what perfect form for a pushup looks like.

Like 30. I do 35 but last five are a lil wobbly.

Either 40 or 0.

It depends on what you call perfect form.

I did 65 on my last APFT.

>Back straight
>Elbows tucked
>Touch the ground down.

I can do about 40 now with good form. Last year I was able to do 100 in a row, so I'm trying to get back to that

Like maybe 20 on a good day, i don't know how these faggots saying
>rolling for last 3 digits
on the pushup threads do it.

They're either 4'11 or doing 20 sets

Damn. That's a lot for one set.

You're weak. And fat. You are a disgusting fat body. I bet your ass looks like a 150 pounds of chewed bubble gum.

60 here. Eventually gonna hit that magical 78. It's definitely a climb

Maybe around 20 but I'm quite skinny. Shoulder's fucked atm so can't really test.

>Magical 78
Enlighten me.

I once hit 60 when I was doing calisthenics ,now I should be able to do 50 pretty easily

soundcloud.com/clake0/sets/ep1
twitter.com/Clake61
mixcloud.com/clake/deep-house-set-1/
instagram.com/clake0/

Elbows tucked is a variation of a pushup

I only started doing pushups 6 days (3 gym sessions) ago so none. Yesterday within my routine I managed 12 / 12 / 12 knee pushups, I'm going to try for proper ones tomorrow.

45-55 haven't tried them non stop in awhile.

I don't know.

I was off by one, but the maximum push ups required on the Army fitness test (APFT) is 77 in 2 minutes.

Yeah it's called the good form push up. You sloppy piece of shit.

They're fats larping as Veeky Forums

You've never met someone who can do more than 20 pushups?

Cool. What's the pull up max?

We always called those tricep pushups. Elbows tucked barely works chest at all.

The army doesn't have a pull up test.

The marines have a no time limit test that maxes at 20. They are the only service to require pull ups.

That's because your Tris are so pathetic and small you feel it there more. I bet you couldn't even rep out diamonds you sloppy cunt.

My PR was 8 with forearms perfectly still. If I allow my elbow to "slide back" then it goes up to 15 or so where I start feeling "the burn" and can't do more. I'm a total weakling.

>Touch the ground down.
They are harder if you can't reach the ground at all

>perfect form
>uses only triceps

neck yourself larper

Ι can do about 110 with perfect form, 250 with shittier form.

I honestly can't believe you people pretend to be fit and can't crank out more than 20 pushups.

12:19

63 on my last one. Quit ROTC but I'm keeping up the fitness, hoping to get to 77 soon.

Huh. Good to know. I can do like 8 pull ups for my max.

>Implying you can isolate triceps on body weight lifts.
Oh boy.

Diamonds are easy nigger.

For you.

>The marines have a no time limit test that maxes at 20
This seems really easy without a time limit.

2:15 in the Bring Sally Up challenge
youtu.be/41N6bKO-NVI

I can do your mom

>thinks triceps are the only muscle used in a tricep pushup

youre not gonna make it tubs

4×5 easy peasy.

like 40. Abs start to cramp.

Opposite of what I said. Not that I'm surprised by your illiteracy given the meme you posted.

it's 23 now for some reason.

you cant dismount the bar.

you can hang there forever, but you can't let go of the bar.

oh i stand corrected. army here

Devil is always in the details. I think I could get 9 or 10 then since 8 in a row is my max. What's the rule on swinging or kipping... I might need it for numbers 9 and 10

strict. From my understanding, one guy stands on each side and you can't touch them. You can do them chin up or pull up style.

Again, I only took a combined PT test for a joint unit, their pull ups are maybe a tiny bit more relaxed only because it was army graders instead of marine graders.

I can do 50 with a pause on the bottom. I don't train without so idk probably 65-80 if I just bang them out

It's 71 for people 17-22 you buffoon

why not foolproof your shit and just get 77.

Max is 23 pullups now. They also made pushups optional and the max is 80 but you cant get maximum points for push ups. Makes sense because 80 push ups is much easier than 23 pullups. To answer the questions though, 127 is my max for push ups without getting sloppy.

They actually train

23 strict form, chin above the bar to dead hang. Any grip is fine and if you get tired from overhand you can switch to underhand without dismounting the bar. No kipping whatsoever. They set a new minimum requirement for males which I want to say is 8 and the minimum for females is 3 or 4.

Nigger I'm 6 foot 220 fatass who has been lifting for 2 months and I can do 40 easy.

Probably 40. I do push-ups in sets of 25 easily.

>8 for males
>3-4 for females

Muh equality.

Post perfect form?

With wide arms i can do 35 and sometimes 40

Who are you telling? They get extra time for the 3 mile run as well. I believe their max pullups are 8 which is just retarded. Apparently might be changing because men bitched about
>muh equality
Isn't that ironic?