Redpill me on no sex

>redpill me on no sex

Pythagoras only said that about sex with females. Romans typically had a lot of male/male sex.

Pythagoras was Greek you mong

He was Turkish actually you idiots

It's not like you had a chance anyway

I see this thread is off to a good start

here OP have a sage

Pythagoras also said that eating beans and meat would cloud the reasoning facilities of your mind...

The original virgin beta cuck numale

been doing it for 24 years now and gains are shit

I just had beans and meat.
grass fed beef + red kidney beans + white rice + low sodium garlic pasta sauce

>prepare my anus

This is a dumb fucking meme. Roman elite fucked whomever they wanted because they were powerful and could not be stopped. Pedastry was not common among the populace

I was thinking about how Roman soldiers would typically have sex other Roman soldiers to increase their bonds and fighting spirit, not about rape.

That was the spartans, who were greek, and also not real

That is the gay soldier bonding wasn't real, not the spartans themselves

Fake news made by the Christians to smeer the Roman elite.

>Implying ionians were Turks
>Implying any Anatolians we're Turks before the fall of Rome
W E W

Pythagoras wasn't even a real person you fools

Both are memes with probably a grain of truth. We're the Spartans above average soldiers? Probably. Were they invincible war machines who would die just cuz muh honor? No. Were there bi sex or homosexuals among their ranks? Probably. Was it a ritualized thing all recruits went through? No.

I just meant sparta was a place that existed and had soldiers. Whether they were above average is beyond my knowledge. And assuredly there were gays among them, yes, I just meant that there's no evidence it was even normalized, much less a tradition.

These fucking "DEEP MASCULINE QUOTES" are so fucking retarded jesus christ

If you're a man, sex with females increases your testosterone.

If you want to know what extended periods of time with no sexual contact leads too, hop on over to /r9k/.