10 more days

10 more days.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20170725T12&p0=137&msg=Boogie's Death Countdown&font=cursive
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/885315396198432768
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Until?

He may be able to eat one....more.....burger :)

I believe until the inevitable video of him blubbering about unforeseen risks preventing his surgery, when in reality he ate before the surgery as he was told not to.

and one m-more soda

timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20170725T12&p0=137&msg=Boogie's Death Countdown&font=cursive

please tell me your bulking secrets before you die

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/885315396198432768

If 1-9, boogie will live through the surgery and become Veeky Forums

I dont want boogie to die nor want him to give off the impression to his fans that surgery is a feasible option

>I dont want boogie to die
you must be the only one

So what you're saying is you don't personally want him to die, but for the good of society he must.

Will he livestream it? I'd watch.

He says his doctor is cool with his wife filming the operation. Probably won't be live stream because hospital WiFi sucks

boogies death in 10 days

Don't hospitals have to have super reliable internet to operate equipment?

Seems pretty accurate.

I don't want Boogie to die. I don't wish that one anyone and I think he's seriously sick in the head.

That said, his death would serve as a warning to all the fat fucks out there who refuse to live a healthy lifestyle and then expect others to foot the bill when their bodies inevitably fall apart.

oh good thanks for the daily updates guys I wouldn't want to go a day without knowing just how long until something happens to boogie

thank god they changed Veeky Forums to /boogie/

Veeky Forums was such old news, manlet this blah blah heard it all for the last 8 years

I'm so glad all we talk about is boogie now

Dubs prove Boogie will die on the operating table

Hahaha hahahaha
Are you serious

I can understand why everybody here hates his guts, but it'd make me joyous to see him survive and change his ways.

Us humans pleasure in the thought of another man's demise, but our faces also light up with glee to the thought of another mans triumph.

RIP in pieces

FUCK OFF BOOGIE REEEEEEE

>Probably won't be live stream because hospital WiFi sucks
What a time to be alive.

>He says his doctor is cool with his wife filming the operation

this nigga straight up disgusting but at least he's making money off of it